Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Leave Buhari Alone, Face The Governance Of Ekiti– APC Tells Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leave Buhari Alone, Face The Governance Of Ekiti– APC Tells Fayose (14272 Views)

Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters / Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja / APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leave Buhari Alone, Face The Governance Of Ekiti– APC Tells Fayose by gen2briz(m): 9:46pm On Mar 05, 2015
He won't hear.
Re: Leave Buhari Alone, Face The Governance Of Ekiti– APC Tells Fayose by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
The -idiotic governor is best ignored,giving him audience,would only ignite the madness in him..

3 Likes

Re: Leave Buhari Alone, Face The Governance Of Ekiti– APC Tells Fayose by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 05, 2015
I pray he listens... fayose is way beyond redemption, he's out of his mind completely! cry

6 Likes

Re: Leave Buhari Alone, Face The Governance Of Ekiti– APC Tells Fayose by clevvermind(m): 9:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
GeneralBosco:

Yes woe betides them...more documentaries will be created on them. grin
Jonathan's new technology method of fighting corruption grin
they must go to jail.

2 Likes

Re: Leave Buhari Alone, Face The Governance Of Ekiti– APC Tells Fayose by gabrol(m): 9:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
Dont mind d useles gov. he has been spending ekiti state fund on needless advert against GMB as if he was elected ( sorry rigged into dat office) solely for dat purpose.

2 Likes

Re: Leave Buhari Alone, Face The Governance Of Ekiti– APC Tells Fayose by godoluwa(m): 9:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
cramjones:
I remember this man Ayo, in 2005, he locked up the Ewi of Ekiti in the boot of his car! This man, Ayo, has killed many in Ekiti. This man Ayo, was sponsored by the President to rig Ekiti elections. I have known Ayo for over 15 years now, and through those years the one thing that has stood out with Ayo is that he can do anything for power and money. When I mean ANYTHING, I mean ANYTHING. This man called Ayo, will only rise to political prominence in a country like Nigeria ruled by a man like GEJ.

One thing I can say with 100% certainty is that, Ayo's time of reckoning is fast approaching, for his cup is full, and he must surely pay for his stupidity.

-CramJones
are u awake or still dreaming?
Re: Leave Buhari Alone, Face The Governance Of Ekiti– APC Tells Fayose by godoluwa(m): 10:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
apoti:
There's no place for Fayose to hide after March 28.

He has not finished paying the civil servants in his state and he is wasting millions of Ekiti people's money on newspaper adverts everyday against Buhari. Sometimes I wonder why God has decided to punish my state with a thug and criminal like Fayose.

I can't wait for March 28

#Ihavedecided

#March4Buhari

#MarchGEJ2Otueke
4rm Oyo State, Ajirebi just signed January salary dis week. if u av anybody working with Oyo state government, verify plz
Re: Leave Buhari Alone, Face The Governance Of Ekiti– APC Tells Fayose by down4bj: 10:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
Why was Amechi not told same when he left his primary assignment of governing River state and busy attacking the president in the name of campaigning?

1 Like

Re: Leave Buhari Alone, Face The Governance Of Ekiti– APC Tells Fayose by Situation001(m): 10:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
byrron:
How come APC forgot to give Gov Ameachi this same advice?
Fayose just embraced the type of change APC offered him by adopting Gov Ameachi's style which was endorsed by APC.

APC introduced mudslinging into the polity and sustained it for so long without any form of restraint to the point that it became the cardinal quality you must posses so as to become a card carrying member or an endemic gullible party faithful.

This was the first change APC offered/ introduced into the polity and it has gone viral and has no cure with infected victims such as liar Mohammed, el-rufia, ameachi, FFK and the baddest of them all which is Fayose who happens to be an inexhaustible canon- A BAD A$$.
A senseléss igbo ídiot just commented... embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Leave Buhari Alone, Face The Governance Of Ekiti– APC Tells Fayose by IYANGBALI: 10:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
Dammytrager:
woe betides Fayose if APC wins the presidential elections
him own don finish be dat,he no go even wait for GMB to be sworn in before running out of Naija

1 Like

Re: Leave Buhari Alone, Face The Governance Of Ekiti– APC Tells Fayose by eedris07(m): 10:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
E don spend all Ekiti money on news paper frontpage advert

1 Like

Re: Leave Buhari Alone, Face The Governance Of Ekiti– APC Tells Fayose by Akpan107(m): 10:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
Dammytrager:
woe betides Fayose if APC wins the presidential elections
APC will never win the Presidency!
Re: Leave Buhari Alone, Face The Governance Of Ekiti– APC Tells Fayose by AreaFada2: 10:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
down4bj:
Why was Amechi not told same when he left his primary assignment of governing River state and busy attacking the president in the name of campaigning?

Simple. Double standard.
Re: Leave Buhari Alone, Face The Governance Of Ekiti– APC Tells Fayose by drey076(m): 10:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
Unemployed youth conversing his fellow youth to vote for goodluck again Dat buhari is too old

Shameless pple
Re: Leave Buhari Alone, Face The Governance Of Ekiti– APC Tells Fayose by abduljabbar4(m): 10:24pm On Mar 05, 2015
engrsyer:
you will not shut up where you are now. Who told he is using state funds for adverts? Is he not been paid as a governor? Would be ranting carelessly. You better becareful.
do you know how much it costs? Or will he use everything of his own and just for adverts?. Come on think. You have a little more sense compared to other stoopid pigs dick pians
Re: Leave Buhari Alone, Face The Governance Of Ekiti– APC Tells Fayose by Bitojoe(m): 10:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
cramjones:
I remember this man Ayo, in 2005, he locked up the Ewi of Ekiti in the boot of his car! This man, Ayo, has killed many in Ekiti. This man Ayo, was sponsored by the President to rig Ekiti elections. I have known Ayo for over 15 years now, and through those years the one thing that has stood out with Ayo is that he can do anything for power and money. When I mean ANYTHING, I mean ANYTHING. This man called Ayo, will only rise to political prominence in a country like Nigeria ruled by a man like GEJ.

One thing I can say with 100% certainty is that, Ayo's time of reckoning is fast approaching, for his cup is full, and he must surely pay for his stupidity.

-CramJones

what will you gain in destroying the image of another person with false accusation.fayose never put ewi of ado ekiti inside car boot.stop lying.am not a politician and i will never be. But the truth must always be said.
Re: Leave Buhari Alone, Face The Governance Of Ekiti– APC Tells Fayose by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
Situation001:

A senseléss igbo ídiot just commented... embarassed embarassed

TOUT, is this ur final answer or do u want to call a friend?

Do u also want to blame me or my tribe for your pathetic miserable upbringing and your suicidal state of mind?
How do you expect me to teach you comprehension and civility at this your brainless age? do i look like a miracle worker to u?

If you are so frustrated and psychologically constipated then i recommend 2 table full spoon of otapiapia with a full glass of liquid RAID and these pains of yours will be eternally gone forever.

You are one of those endemic gullible faithfuls i mentioned earlier that also learnt from gov ameachi, this epidemic is really going viral ooo

G&-D
Re: Leave Buhari Alone, Face The Governance Of Ekiti– APC Tells Fayose by Shiifi(m): 10:34pm On Mar 05, 2015
by their words you shall know them sai buhari
Re: Leave Buhari Alone, Face The Governance Of Ekiti– APC Tells Fayose by Situation001(m): 10:34pm On Mar 05, 2015
byrron:

TOUT, is this ur final answer or do u want to call a friend?

Do u also want to blame me or my tribe for your pathetic miserable upbringing and your suicidal state of mind?
How do you expect me to teach you comprehension and civility at this your brainless age? do i look like a miracle worker to u?

If you are so frustrated and psychologically constipated then i recommend 2 table full spoon of otapiapia with a full glass of liquid RAID and these pains of yours will be eternally gone forever.

G&-D
That's my dog...

dont be surprised.. it's normal if it barks..
Re: Leave Buhari Alone, Face The Governance Of Ekiti– APC Tells Fayose by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
Situation001:

i am a dog...

dont be surprised.. it's normal if i bark..

I figured it out earlier that u were a dog so still hid to my earlier advice ok.
TOUT
Re: Leave Buhari Alone, Face The Governance Of Ekiti– APC Tells Fayose by phabulux: 10:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
gabrol:
Dont mind d useles gov. he has been spending ekiti state fund on needless advert against GMB as if he was elected ( sorry rigged into dat office) solely for dat purpose.

I'm against you on that point. He wasn't riigged, he was 'stomach-infractured'.

1 Like

Re: Leave Buhari Alone, Face The Governance Of Ekiti– APC Tells Fayose by fatahtalks(m): 11:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
For ur cctv camera installation, wired and
wireless networks, fire alarm systems,
tracking, web designing and hosting, online
marketing, biometric attendance,data
recovery, computer sales and repair
services ... call ....08067176635
Re: Leave Buhari Alone, Face The Governance Of Ekiti– APC Tells Fayose by cluelessgej: 11:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
I am tired of seeing lai Muhammed's face. Please bring on Dele Alake. We need to see someone with more fiery than oga Lai Muhammed.
Re: Leave Buhari Alone, Face The Governance Of Ekiti– APC Tells Fayose by mentorandfriend(m): 11:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
apoti:
There's no place for Fayose to hide after March 28.

He has not finished paying the civil servants in his state and he is wasting millions of Ekiti people's money on newspaper adverts everyday against Buhari. Sometimes I wonder why God has decided to punish my state with a thug and criminal like Fayose.

I can't wait for March 28

#Ihavedecided

#March4Buhari

#MarchGEJ2Otueke
Ekiti people got what they deserved. When a people decide to sacrifice intelligence, character, and performance to stomach infrastructure, I dont bloody care what happens to them.
Meanwhile, GMB/PYO remains the hope of Nigerians to get out of this rut we've found ourselves in.
Re: Leave Buhari Alone, Face The Governance Of Ekiti– APC Tells Fayose by ludamix(m): 11:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
He's doing better in ekiti unlike fayemi dat did nufin!

l'm not sure you've been to Ekiti state before. Fayose is doing nothing instead he keep reading ghost debt and keep saying four months old baby can't eat pounded yam meaning a administration of five month cannot do anything
Re: Leave Buhari Alone, Face The Governance Of Ekiti– APC Tells Fayose by blackpanda: 1:12am On Mar 06, 2015
byrron:
How come APC forgot to give Gov Ameachi this same advice?
Fayose just embraced the type of change APC offered him by adopting Gov Ameachi's style which was endorsed by APC.

APC introduced mudslinging into the polity and sustained it for so long without any form of restraint to the point that it became the cardinal quality you must posses so as to become a card carrying member or an endemic gullible party faithful.

This was the first change APC offered/ introduced into the polity and it has gone viral and has no cure with infected victims such as liar Mohammed, el-rufia, ameachi, FFK and the baddest of them all which is Fayose who happens to be an inexhaustible canon- A BAD A$$.

abeg go and sleep if u dont knw wot to type

anu nchi
Re: Leave Buhari Alone, Face The Governance Of Ekiti– APC Tells Fayose by Nobody: 1:18am On Mar 06, 2015
blackpanda:

abeg go and sleep if u dont knw wot to type

anu nchi

sorry, im in a different time zone so fu-ck off.

ANU EZI
Re: Leave Buhari Alone, Face The Governance Of Ekiti– APC Tells Fayose by sacostyles(m): 1:26am On Mar 06, 2015
nationwide1:
Lessons from APC threat:

1. Jonathan is a true leader and PDP is a party for matured minds. Has Jonathan or PDP ever complained upon all the insults from APC governors?

2. APC threaten people’s expressions very easily. Freedom of information will be reviewed in a view to abolishing it if Buhari wins.

3. Fayose is becoming more popular than General Buhari. This is a serious burden to APC.

#NeverAgain.

Re: Leave Buhari Alone, Face The Governance Of Ekiti– APC Tells Fayose by stronger: 2:03am On Mar 06, 2015
Can we all ignore Fayose and FFk and pretend they don't exist!

No need to dignify those things with responses!
Re: Leave Buhari Alone, Face The Governance Of Ekiti– APC Tells Fayose by Ilekeh(f): 4:07am On Mar 06, 2015
MARKone:
shocked

Lmao grin grin
Re: Leave Buhari Alone, Face The Governance Of Ekiti– APC Tells Fayose by architectayo(m): 4:51am On Mar 06, 2015
Faroese or no fayose GEJ all the way' click on to start pre election here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ambode: $1.65bn Lagos Lekki Seaport For Completion 2019 / Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division / Maina’s Return: We Did Our Best – Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.