Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,380 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

What Change Do We Seek - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Change Do We Seek (614 Views)

What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) / I Think This Is The Change We Seek (photo) / Change! Change! I Want To Change, Do U Think Pa Buhari Can Chnage! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Change Do We Seek by stephengee(m): 8:21pm On Mar 05, 2015
Just a few days back!!

Some guy with an APC sticker reading CHANGE in BOLD letters, beat a fuel queue so arrogantly and dint have the courtesy to look back and apologize for his corrupt act!!

With the fact that he had APC painted all over his car and his personality, I could only guess he's probably one of those who were chanting that GEJ is a fool and doesn't know wha he is doing, how can GEJ say "stealing is not corruption, corruption is corruption, stealing is stealing" and so forth!!

This clearly shows how the concept of CHANGE is not in any flimzy political party!! Helloww Wake up!!, smell the coffee, change starts from you!!
Beating a queue, isn't it corruption?
Jumping line, isn't it corruption, what did he steal!?
This chant CHANGE confuse me

1 Like

Re: What Change Do We Seek by Sanchez01: 8:32pm On Mar 05, 2015
stephengee:
Just a few days back!!
Some guy with an APC sticker reading CHANGE in BOLD letters, beat a fuel queue so arrogantly and dint have the courtesy to look back and apologize for his corrupt act!!
With the fact that he had APC painted all over his car and his personality, I could only guess he's probably one of those who were chanting that GEJ is a fool and doesn't know wha he is doing, how can GEJ say "stealing is not corruption, corruption is corruption, stealing is stealing" and so forth!!
This clearly shows how the concept of CHANGE is not in any flimzy political party!! Helloww Wake up!!, smell the coffee, change starts from you!!
Beating a queue, isn't it corruption?
Jumping line, isn't it corruption, what did he steal!?
This chant CHANGE confuse me
How are we to believe what you posted above is real? Bearing that in mind, you witnessed an event with no venue and you expect us to believe Let's pretend I believe, jumping queue in Nigeria is not corruption. I need not explain because GEJ has the best answer to this. Beating a fuel attendant and the manager of the fuel station could not do a thing about it because they are customers

Ordinary beating is not corruption and so ordinary queue jumping.

On a more serious note, the Change should indeed start from us but there will always be bad eggs among the good ones. An example of Change so far is that of the ruling party that has become the opposition party overnight.
Re: What Change Do We Seek by stephengee(m): 8:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
Sanchez01:

How are we to believe what you posted above is real? Bearing that in mind, you witnessed an event with no venue and you expect us to believe Let's pretend I believe, jumping queue in Nigeria is not corruption. I need not explain because GEJ has the best answer to this. Beating a fuel attendant and the manager of the fuel station could not do a thing about it because they are customers

Ordinary beating is not corruption and so ordinary queue jumping.

On a more serious note, the Change should indeed start from us but there will always be bad eggs among the good ones. An example of Change so far is that of the ruling party that has become the opposition party overnight.
should the venue of the incident make it believable? the truth is u simply don't want to. 'there is always bad eggs among the good ones' AGREED. But who are the good ones?

1 Like

Re: What Change Do We Seek by Akpan107(m): 9:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
We only chant Transformation!!!
Re: What Change Do We Seek by francizy(m): 10:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
Op you from their rage and chants on Nairaland, you should have know that they are violent people na... Change my black balls. When Nigeria is ready for a positive change. They should let me know, for now, change can only bring us disasters..
Re: What Change Do We Seek by emeka2847: 3:11am On Mar 06, 2015
GMB/PYO!

(1) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Is Right; Buhari Is Brain-Dead — Jonathan Campaign / Card Reader Test Successful – INEC / Friends Lock 10-year-old In Cage Before Setting Him Alight In Yemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.