Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son (43927 Views)

D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel / Adorable Picture Of Mr Ibu And Kids / Wizkid Hangs Out With Osaze Odemwingie (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by JoeCutie(m): 10:03pm On Mar 06, 2015
Juliesexy:
Awww, I want to have my own baby. embarassed
Hensben and Smallpeepee, did you hear that? grin

2 Likes

Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by Missmossy(f): 10:25pm On Mar 06, 2015
Fine boy grin
Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by hensben(m): 11:36am On Mar 07, 2015
JoeCutie:
Hensben and Smallpeepee, did you hear that? grin
grin how far guy...long time.
Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by JoeCutie(m): 11:50am On Mar 07, 2015
hensben:
grin how far guy...long time.
Yes oh. How's your Banana?

2 Likes

Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by hensben(m): 11:55am On Mar 07, 2015
JoeCutie:
Yes oh. How's your Banana?
E dey my boxers cheesy
Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by JoeCutie(m): 11:58am On Mar 07, 2015
hensben:
E dey my boxers cheesy
Oh, e never ripe?

2 Likes

Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by hensben(m): 12:06pm On Mar 07, 2015
JoeCutie:
Oh, e never ripe?
Ripe you say, wetin don reach to give triplet.
Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by JoeCutie(m): 1:03pm On Mar 07, 2015
hensben:
Ripe you say, wetin don reach to give triplet.
No go rape person oh. undecided

2 Likes

Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by hensben(m): 1:51pm On Mar 07, 2015
JoeCutie:
No go rape person oh. undecided
U funny oo...as girls many reach, I even dey reject offer from some..I'm not s.ex starve Mann!
Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by JoeCutie(m): 2:12pm On Mar 07, 2015
hensben:
U funny oo...as girls many reach, I even dey reject offer from some..I'm not s.ex starve Mann!
Like seriously? You be C. Ronaldo? undecided

2 Likes

Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by hensben(m): 2:19pm On Mar 07, 2015
JoeCutie:
Like seriously? You be C. Ronaldo? undecided
u ehn! grin, must I be cr7 before babes flock around me..celebrities flock around cr7, the girls that flock around me ain't celebrity, same as me.
Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by JoeCutie(m): 2:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
hensben:
u ehn! grin, must I be cr7 before babes flock around me..celebrities flock around cr7, the girls that flock around me ain't celebrity, same as me.
Ahh. Baba, show me the way na. You know say I be your boy. grin

2 Likes

Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by hensben(m): 2:26pm On Mar 07, 2015
JoeCutie:
Ahh. Baba, show me the way na. You know say I be your boy. grin
Na Wetin u for talk since cheesy....show u the way?u Wey hold degree for womanology...u think I don't know you, badt guy grin
Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by JoeCutie(m): 4:39pm On Mar 07, 2015
hensben:
Na Wetin u for talk since cheesy....show u the way?u Wey hold degree for womanology...u think I don't know you, badt guy grin
You don ever see me with geh before? angry undecided

2 Likes

Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by hensben(m): 8:09pm On Mar 07, 2015
JoeCutie:
You don ever see me with geh before? angry undecided
many times for uniben gate
Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by JoeCutie(m): 8:21pm On Mar 07, 2015
hensben:
many times for uniben gate
See this one... You know where Uniben dey? undecided

2 Likes

Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by hensben(m): 8:26pm On Mar 07, 2015
JoeCutie:
See this one... You know where Uniben dey? undecided
or na me suppose ask you that question? grin
Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by JoeCutie(m): 9:08pm On Mar 07, 2015
hensben:
or na me suppose ask you that question? grin
You be Uniben student sef...

2 Likes

Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:31pm On Mar 07, 2015
rattlesnake:
use Corel draw
I don't understand you,can u explain better?
Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 07, 2015
Prettiepearlz:
OMG,the boy is so cute,makes me wanna have a child of my own,but for now its only a dream that will come thru later after all that is needed is done. God pls give beautiful kids at the right time. @topic again,God bless the cute boy and make him an instrument of peace,Amen.

Amen. God will give you triplets.
Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by Prettiepearlz(f): 11:51pm On Mar 07, 2015
Khabuqi:

Amen. God will give you triplets.
Lol,Amen. Then I don close factory be that.
Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 08, 2015
Prettiepearlz:

Lol,Amen. Then I don close factory be that.

Hehehe. Close factory ke, you must have more o cheesy
Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by Prettiepearlz(f): 2:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
Khabuqi:

Hehehe. Close factory ke, you must have more o cheesy
4 where,in Nigeria? No way!
Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
Prettiepearlz:

4 where,in Nigeria? No way!

Yes na. With God everything is possible cheesy

Naija don better under Gej tongue
Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by Prettiepearlz(f): 2:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
Khabuqi:

Yes na. With God everything is possible cheesy

Naija don better under Gej tongue
I hear you.
Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 08, 2015
Prettiepearlz:

I hear you.

Yes ke madam pearlz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Blast Nigeria Celebs: Stop Begging For Money When Sick / Genevieve Nnaji Looks Hot In Black Outfit (Pictures) / Davido Cries After He Was Unveiled MTV Best African Act 2017, Dances One Corner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.