Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

68 Killed By Boko Haram In Dambua, Borno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 68 Killed By Boko Haram In Dambua, Borno (1024 Views)

Soon-To-Wed Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri (Photos) / Mosque Used By Boko Haram In Kogi Destroyed (Photos) / Soldier Carrying Sand After Kiling Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

68 Killed By Boko Haram In Dambua, Borno by itetemi: 9:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
No fewer than 68 people have reportedly been killed by Boko Haram members in a fresh attack in Dambua Local government area of Borno state. According to a civilian JTF Leader who spoke with Sahara Reporters, the sect members stormed Njaba village in Dambua Local Government area around 5.30am on Monday March 2nd, killing at least 68 men; from the elderly to children and then setting the entire village on fire.

One of the villagers, Fatima Abakar while given an account of how they were attacked said

"They came to our village at about 5:30am, during early Morning Prayer, so we started hearing heavy gunfire [then] there was pandemonium everywhere and gunshots and there was confusions everywhere. I ran into bush since then I never seen my husband and three children. [I] came back to our village in the afternoon dead bodies was scattered everywhere,” she said The Nigerian military has not reacted to this recent attacks by the sect members.

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/03/68-killed-by-boko-haram-in-dambua-borno.html
Re: 68 Killed By Boko Haram In Dambua, Borno by itetemi: 9:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
it is well
Re: 68 Killed By Boko Haram In Dambua, Borno by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
I just dey laugh!
Gej carry go and declare the interim government,
your boko haram boys nor go die finish as the cameroon guys complained about it
so tell me which magic you want to use now before march 28th?
because when that day comes and no elections hold again because your boys are still not yet finished,
then we have no option than to do a Charles Taylor on you
Re: 68 Killed By Boko Haram In Dambua, Borno by loomer: 9:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
Only
Re: 68 Killed By Boko Haram In Dambua, Borno by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
Nawa oh. We must conquer..

NIGERIA must conquer terrorism..
Re: 68 Killed By Boko Haram In Dambua, Borno by ozoigbondu: 9:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
Nigerians earnestly yearn for sheaku head.We don't care who brings his head and that of his sponsors angry

How can somebody born of a woman walk into a village and start shooting innocent people just because of one useless ideology and a religion that relishes it.Any religion that gives rise to an ideology that supports violence should be thrown to the dogs
Re: 68 Killed By Boko Haram In Dambua, Borno by Danhumprey: 9:22pm On Mar 05, 2015
I keep wondering the sort of orgasms that these Islamist fundamentalist idiöts experience whenever they go on a killing spree.undecided
Re: 68 Killed By Boko Haram In Dambua, Borno by Ewizard(m): 9:25pm On Mar 05, 2015
might be dier last..

#Neva Again
#support NA
Re: 68 Killed By Boko Haram In Dambua, Borno by Young03(m): 9:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
diluminati:
I just dey laugh!
because when that day comes and no elections hold again because your boys are still not yet finished,
u c ur life?
Re: 68 Killed By Boko Haram In Dambua, Borno by itetemi: 10:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
it is well
Re: 68 Killed By Boko Haram In Dambua, Borno by Forzap: 11:39pm On Mar 05, 2015
cry cry cry
Re: 68 Killed By Boko Haram In Dambua, Borno by Trailblazer1(m): 11:50pm On Mar 05, 2015
diluminati:
I just dey laugh!
this kind of news makes you so happy. 68 Nigerian lives were lost and you have the guts to type this poo in the comfort of your house.

One day, your loved ones may be among the number of victims and by then I might be willing to laugh with you undecided undecided
Re: 68 Killed By Boko Haram In Dambua, Borno by stigman(m): 11:56pm On Mar 05, 2015
loomer:
Only

Fool
Re: 68 Killed By Boko Haram In Dambua, Borno by stigman(m): 11:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
This bastards no dey finish
Re: 68 Killed By Boko Haram In Dambua, Borno by Trailblazer1(m): 11:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
loomer:
Only
plus your ********
Re: 68 Killed By Boko Haram In Dambua, Borno by loomer: 7:55am On Mar 06, 2015
stigman:

Fool

Wise man.....

(1) (Reply)

Supposed Photo Of South African Mercs In Reva Mraps Were Not Taken In Nigeria” / Tweets From Ayeedee (the PDP Spokesperson @ Rubbing Minds) Before PDP Bought Him / Succession In Nigerian Constitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.