Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Unites States And EU Warn Jonathan. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unites States And EU Warn Jonathan. (4085 Views)

States And Number Of Federal Civil Servants / INEC Releases Statistics Of PVC Collected In All 36 States And FCT / Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unites States And EU Warn Jonathan. by maimalari: 9:36pm On Mar 05, 2015
Sources told SaharaReporters that President Goodluck Jonathan has given up on a plan to preventing the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) from using card readers in the elections. That had emerged after another plan, to boost the PDP’s chances by sacking INEC chair Attahiru Jega failed when the United States and the European Union told President Jonathan that he will be sent to the International Criminal Court should his plan to manipulate the elections cause bloodletting in Nigeria.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/03/05/buhari-leaves-london-british-airways-abuja-1

1 Like

Re: Unites States And EU Warn Jonathan. by kestolove95(m): 9:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
Hmmmmmn...Jonathan hope u done hear

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unites States And EU Warn Jonathan. by TechRev: 9:42pm On Mar 05, 2015
odiegwu!!!!!

lies

2 Likes

Re: Unites States And EU Warn Jonathan. by TI1919(m): 9:46pm On Mar 05, 2015
They are free to talk but I am behind my gallant President
cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Unites States And EU Warn Jonathan. by Tundenoni(m): 9:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
Jonathan is naturally dumb,
he nor dey hear..he only listens to badasses..

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unites States And EU Warn Jonathan. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
He has seen charles taylor, laurent gbagbo etc. He dares not go down that route. So best for him is to retire in his village as he said and await criminal and economic crimes investigation into him and his wives' business dealing

9 Likes

Re: Unites States And EU Warn Jonathan. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 05, 2015
Sahara reporters undecided nufin credible abt dem.

2 Likes

Re: Unites States And EU Warn Jonathan. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Sahara reporters undecided nufin credible abt dem.

see this dundee oh! abeg i dont need to waste my time on you virgin boy, someone else will clear your cluelessness for you

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unites States And EU Warn Jonathan. by Sanchez01: 9:56pm On Mar 05, 2015
diluminati:

see this dundee oh! abeg i dont need to waste my time on you virgin boy, someone else will clear your cluelessness for you
You're something else, seriously smiley

1 Like

Re: Unites States And EU Warn Jonathan. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 05, 2015
diluminati:

am a virgin ;Dbuh one tin is for sure, if I penetrate ya and ya menopaused mother, I am sure u both will deliver twinz for me!
Re: Unites States And EU Warn Jonathan. by Mckennedy: 10:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
maimalari:
Sources told SaharaReporters that President Goodluck Jonathan has given up on a plan to preventing the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) from using card readers in the elections. That had emerged after another plan, to boost the PDP’s chances by sacking INEC chair Attahiru Jega failed when the United States and the European Union told President Jonathan that he will be sent to the International Criminal Court should his plan to manipulate the elections cause bloodletting in Nigeria.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/03/05/buhari-leaves-london-british-airways-abuja-1

Where are USA & EU when we looked up to them assist in fighting Boko Haram? Anyway SaharaReporters are full of gossips.

4 Likes

Re: Unites States And EU Warn Jonathan. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
Make i hear word joor, warning ko global warming ni- Nathanyahu came over here and snubbed the white house and addressed a joint section of the american congress and sounded a very serious warning about obama's deal with iran right on american soil yet no one coughed.

NOTHING GO HAPPEN, HEAVEN WILL NOT FALL.

8 Likes

Re: Unites States And EU Warn Jonathan. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
am a virgin ;Dbuh one tin is for sure, if I penetrate ya and ya menopaused mother, I am sure u both will deliver twinz for me!

abeg go and mastorbate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unites States And EU Warn Jonathan. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
This is very true. I heard the same thing on Tuesday from the mouth of brother of a senator from kebbi State that Jonathan was warned by John Kerry to jettison any plan to sack Jega or scuttle the election. He was warned if he makes any decision that brings violent that kills Nigerians, he should be ready to face arrest and prosecution at Hague.

4 Likes

Re: Unites States And EU Warn Jonathan. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 05, 2015
diluminati:

abeg go and mastorbate
grin no level!
Re: Unites States And EU Warn Jonathan. by fritiyo: 10:18pm On Mar 05, 2015
Another lie from sahara reporters.

America and EU should go and hug transform all i care

2 Likes

Re: Unites States And EU Warn Jonathan. by agileson: 10:22pm On Mar 05, 2015
diluminati:

Not saying your mother is an ashawo, but following your logic, either ur mother is clueless or she is an ashawo. pls enlighten us which one she be

4 Likes

Re: Unites States And EU Warn Jonathan. by fritiyo: 10:23pm On Mar 05, 2015
maimalari:

maimalari:

Did they send buhari to world court?
sahara reporter and propaganda go hand in hand.
Re: Unites States And EU Warn Jonathan. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 05, 2015
TI1919:
They are free to talk but I am behind my gallant President
cheesy cheesy cheesy
no be only gallant president, na gala president... Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Unites States And EU Warn Jonathan. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
agileson:

please wait for your ban
Re: Unites States And EU Warn Jonathan. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 05, 2015
diluminati:

please wait for your ban
u don dhe fvck M.O.D weh ya say make he wait for ban. No level, he only asked a question and ya sayin ban, u be abana grin
Re: Unites States And EU Warn Jonathan. by sammieguze(m): 10:32pm On Mar 05, 2015
Pls Kerry.... Talk to him again.

The guy no de hear word once. You d av to tell him three times
Re: Unites States And EU Warn Jonathan. by itetemi: 10:39pm On Mar 05, 2015
[quote
author=Mckennedy post=31341815]
Where are USA & EU when we looked up to them assist in fighting Boko
Haram? Anyway SaharaReporters are full of gossips.[/quote]

they came,when they saw your oga jona was unserious and clueless,they left.
Re: Unites States And EU Warn Jonathan. by agileson: 10:39pm On Mar 05, 2015
diluminati:

please wait for your ban

i didnt say she is, u r the one dat said it. also u r the one calling folks virgin, big fool, clueless. if u cant stand d heat, get out da kitchen.
Re: Unites States And EU Warn Jonathan. by oluspencer(m): 10:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

What happen 2 ur mother whenever you're insulting someone else's mom
Re: Unites States And EU Warn Jonathan. by Mckennedy: 10:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
itetemi:

they came,when they saw your oga jona was unserious and clueless,they left.

They told us that Boko Haram matter is political..even when we seek arms from them,,, what did they do? Turned us down because we were against their gay bill..
Re: Unites States And EU Warn Jonathan. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 05, 2015
Gej is in past tense
Re: Unites States And EU Warn Jonathan. by Swizdoe(m): 11:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
He might go down in the history books. If he decides to use the hook or crook method like some of his supporters are agitating on NL.
Nigeria is not anybodys fathers property like gej once said. Some sections of the country cannot continue to hold the nation at ransom just because their son is the incumbent

2 Likes

Re: Unites States And EU Warn Jonathan. by egift(m): 11:35pm On Mar 05, 2015

Each time I look at Jonathan all I see is Laurent Gbagbo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Unites States And EU Warn Jonathan. by joystickextendr: 11:36pm On Mar 05, 2015
election news everywhere

meanwhile are u having problem with your joystick size or having premature ejac? then check my signature and contact me wink
Re: Unites States And EU Warn Jonathan. by gebest: 12:31am On Mar 06, 2015
this is the best news at the moment SAI BUHARI.
Re: Unites States And EU Warn Jonathan. by checkdate(m): 1:28am On Mar 06, 2015
maimalari:

LET THE OUT POURING OF ABUSES & NAME CALLING BEGIN

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: INEC Card Readers Expose Electoral Fraud In Akwa-ibom / Angry Youths In Kwara Set Bukola Sarakis Campaign Vehicle On Fire / Viral Video Of Tinubu’s Hand Shaking Like Jellyfish In Saudi Arabia (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.