Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl (41124 Views)

Family Donates Funds Nigerians Raised To Save Their Daughter's Life To Charity / Jide Smith-Aruba Reveals He's HIV Positive On Facebook / A Nigerian Donates Blood 40 Times (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 06, 2015
scribble:
Meanwhile the children of the elite from a certain section of the country are joining ISIS whilst their parents fund Boko Haram

So Bulgari no be Boko sponsor again undecided confused pdp.igs
Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by Sunymoore(m): 8:22am On Mar 06, 2015
Good for him
Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 06, 2015
He may die tomorrow.......

That is His choice...........
Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by mulattoclaro(m): 8:23am On Mar 06, 2015
The world would be better than it is of we have more of his kind.
Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by ijustdey: 8:23am On Mar 06, 2015
That's human kindness at its peak

Because he was deny visa application on two occasion but he still persist
Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by holyokoto(m): 8:23am On Mar 06, 2015
Nazeeboy:
I no get time to read all that long story. Summary please.

Me too O, I no read am, But I know d story already
Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 06, 2015
Mumu! Black people are the just worst off being recolonized. Just imagine: one left for Syria to join ISIS to fight a stupid war, while his brothers are dying in the hands of Boko Haram. Now this fool traveled to Israel and ended up donating kidney, while there are many of of his countrymen lying on dialysis beds. Notwithstanding Israel has better medical facilities.

Sometimes I wonder if it's just out of inferiority complex or just mental retardation that cause us to behave in this manner.

6 Likes

Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 06, 2015
Nazeeboy:
I no get time to read all that long story. Summary please.

I no get time too.
Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by deadie(m): 8:26am On Mar 06, 2015
Idi0t. More than 80,000 Nigerians have kidney problems and he couldn't find one to donate to? FYI, I am a donor (and to a Nigerian of course).

4 Likes

Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by kingthreat(m): 8:28am On Mar 06, 2015
A true Omoluabi. True love for a stranger. Unbelievable
Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by kingthreat(m): 8:29am On Mar 06, 2015
deadie:
Idi0t. More than 80,000 Nigerians have kidney problems and he couldn't find one to donate to? FYI, I am a donor (and to a Nigerian of course).

I think you need to be a donor for your brains too. Its obvious you are not using it well.
Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by udy4real(m): 8:29am On Mar 06, 2015
Wonderful,that's why christainity is all about love unlike some other religions
Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by loomer: 8:30am On Mar 06, 2015
whitecat2:
I trust the evil jewish surgeon to take the better of the two kidneys. The guy should have donated to a poor person from a poor country instead.

If Him no donate, na wahala....

Him don donate now, na wrong person him give...

Wetin una want self from people?
Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 06, 2015
kingthreat:

I think you need to be a donor for your brains too. Its obvious you are not using it well.

At least he donated to his countrymen, what have you donated? If not another e-warrior.

1 Like

Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by finestiyke(m): 8:31am On Mar 06, 2015
whitecat2:
I trust the evil jewish surgeon to take the better of the two kidneys. The guy should have donated to a poor person from a poor country instead.

Warris wrong with you? Can't you at least praise the donor for his selfless service?
You sound so pained like these APC zombies
Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by House24(m): 8:32am On Mar 06, 2015
Real People cheesy
Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by finestiyke(m): 8:33am On Mar 06, 2015
deadie:

Obviously, you need someone to donate his brain to you cos it's obviously totally empty. Yeye dey smell mscheew!
Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by deadie(m): 8:33am On Mar 06, 2015
kingthreat:

So you men to tell me that no Nigerian deserves his kidney right? It has to be an Israeli, who by the way have pretty racist policies. Perhaps you should find out how blacks are discriminated against in Israel. And where lies your love and patriotism for your fellow countrymen you low-life scum?

6 Likes

Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by BUSHHUNTER: 8:34am On Mar 06, 2015
And he can't donate for his brothers here in nigeria smh

5 Likes

Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by deadie(m): 8:35am On Mar 06, 2015
finestiyke:

Obviously, you need someone to donate his brain to you cos it's obviously totally empty. Yeye dey smell mscheew!

So no Nigerian deserves his kidney right? When yours fail, good luck finding an Israeli to give you one.

2 Likes

Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by kingthreat(m): 8:38am On Mar 06, 2015
deadie:

So you men to tell me that no Nigerian deserves his kidney right? It has to be an Israeli, who by the way have pretty racist policies. Perhaps you should find out how blacks are discriminated against in Israel. And where lies your love and patriotism for your fellow countrymen you low-life scum?

It's his kidney. He has a right to give it to whoever. Respect his right to choice.

1 Like

Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by Amhappy(f): 8:38am On Mar 06, 2015
This is a great act of courage and love. God bless and keep you Jadesimi
Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by kingthreat(m): 8:40am On Mar 06, 2015
donedy:

At least he donated to his countrymen, what have you donated? If not another e-warrior.

I have not donated. It's a thing of choice. You can as well be heroic by joining the Nigerian army and donating your life to free the Chibok gals.
Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by tellwisdom: 8:40am On Mar 06, 2015
Wished i could donate my peeeniss too....Any gurl??

3 Likes

Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by onatisi(m): 8:41am On Mar 06, 2015
Something isn't right about this story. Why didn't he donate the kidney to one of the many poor or rich nigerians needing one?why israel of all countries? These are the probing questions the israelis were asking themselves and that delayed his visa.but if his kidney will save an israeli then they had no choice. But there is more to this story.

1 Like

Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by Aspireahead(m): 8:43am On Mar 06, 2015
deadie:

So no Nigerian deserves his kidney right? When yours fail, good luck finding an Israeli to give you one.
the way you the think eh. So an Isreali is a lesser human. He searched, he saw and he gave...and it is his kidneys not yours. Respect the guy abeg.

1 Like

Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by ChukwuCantDie: 8:43am On Mar 06, 2015
Jadesimi is a MUGU ....Israelis are racist, they sterilize Africans in their land so they cant have children.

1 Like

Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by deadie(m): 8:45am On Mar 06, 2015
kingthreat:

It's his kidney. He has a right to give it to whoever. Respect his right to choice.

Certainly it is. But I find it odd that the life of a foreigner matters more to him than that of a fellow Nigerian. Muna Obiekwe (and many others) died of kidney disease recently. So they aren't worthy recipients?

3 Likes

Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by iPopAlomo(m): 8:45am On Mar 06, 2015
the two of them go marry last last...
Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by deadie(m): 8:47am On Mar 06, 2015
Aspireahead:

the way you the think eh. So an Isreali is a lesser human. He searched, he saw and he gave...and it is his kidneys not yours. Respect the guy abeg.

An Israeli is certainly not a lesser human being, but many of them think that you are. And as I previously said, isn't there a Nigerian who is a worthy recipient of his kidney? And what happened to your "charity begins at home"?

1 Like

Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by Adyrin(m): 8:48am On Mar 06, 2015
Holy Jesus!!!

This dude is ♍γ̲̣̣ friend........
Dafe!
We grew up in DSC together!
I was the Christ Boys Army President in that branch of Anglican Church(All Saints Anglican DSC)
We attended School 3 together!

I'm so proud of you dude..!
You made the news.

I'm gonna drop a message for him on Fb right away!

Show some love!
quote author=scribble post=31343997][/quote]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Your Poop Says About Your Health. / Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover / China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.