Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl (41140 Views)

Family Donates Funds Nigerians Raised To Save Their Daughter's Life To Charity / Jide Smith-Aruba Reveals He's HIV Positive On Facebook / A Nigerian Donates Blood 40 Times (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by Toofan007: 8:48am On Mar 06, 2015
deadie:

So you men to tell me that no Nigerian deserves his kidney right? It has to be an Israeli, who by the way have pretty racist policies. Perhaps you should find out how blacks are discriminated against in Israel. And where lies your love and patriotism for your fellow countrymen you low-life scum?
bruh, I understand you and what you said made sense, but he the donor reserve the right to donate to who he chooses. After all na hin kidney. I don't think he's under any obligation to donate to a Nigerian, or is he?

2 Likes

Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by kayrichy: 8:48am On Mar 06, 2015
so touching....mi hands are shaking,i cant hold my phone properly
Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by YabaLeftist: 8:49am On Mar 06, 2015
Very noble of him. I doubt an Israeli would do the same for a Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by UnimkeAk(m): 8:49am On Mar 06, 2015
agileson:
God bless this guy. If this is the youth we have and the future of Nigeria, i cant wait. I hope this guy runs for election one day. This is the real nigeria. Not jihadist sycophants from the north like bh and gmb.

We won't vote for him, never !
Sister Charity begins at home.
They are numerous persons in need of kidneys in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 06, 2015
Its a very touching story;he followed his heart. He's one in a million
Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by TYTAN(m): 8:54am On Mar 06, 2015
practical christainity.
Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 06, 2015
Would love to do a thing like this someday.

2 Likes

Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by KemoSabe: 8:57am On Mar 06, 2015
Well, he's living a life of meaning & philanthropy. The film '7 pounds' comes to mind.
Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by deadie(m): 9:03am On Mar 06, 2015
Toofan007:
bruh, I understand you and what you said made sense, but he the donor reserve the right to donate to who he chooses. After all na hin kidney. I don't think he's under any obligation to donate to a Nigerian, or is he?

He certainly does, but I have the right to question his judgment. This is coming from a person who knows people that have kidney failure in Nigeria (and those that have died of it). But of course, the life of a Nigerian is not that important.

2 Likes

Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by onatisi(m): 9:08am On Mar 06, 2015
YabaLeftist:
Very noble of him. I doubt an Israeli would do the same for a Nigerian.
yes simply because israelis aren't fools and this jade guy doesn't look like a fool to me,he is on a mission,forget about all the love or humanitarian crap he is talking about.

1 Like

Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by pickabeau1: 9:14am On Mar 06, 2015
I have to give it to you on this

Israelis are not known to be pro African well except the refugees from Ethiopia who from accounts were treated as second class citizens

Though things may be changing

A black woman was Ms Isreal for one one of the Miss World

deadie:

He certainly does, but I have the right to question his judgment. This is coming from a person who knows people that have kidney failure in Nigeria (and those that have died of it). But of course, the life of a Nigerian is not that important.
Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by iamord(m): 9:15am On Mar 06, 2015
softysparky:
Would love to do a thing like this someday.
now this is a loving heart.
Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by AK481(m): 9:15am On Mar 06, 2015
but i thought isrealis are bloooody racist,the biggest one can ever imagine.

2 Likes

Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 06, 2015
whitecat2:
I trust the evil jewish surgeon to take the better of the two kidneys. The guy should have donated to a poor person from a poor country instead.
It doesn't matter who he gave his kidney he saved a life... You need a life bro
Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by walozanga(m): 9:27am On Mar 06, 2015
whitecat2:
I trust the evil jewish surgeon to take the better of the two kidneys. The guy should have donated to a poor person from a poor country instead.

So u mean the rich can't still get help. The guy has done his best maybe u should donate urs to someone poor and I will be the surgeon
Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:28am On Mar 06, 2015
Awesome guy,God bless him.
Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by SJack(m): 9:40am On Mar 06, 2015
Such a wonderful gesture from a kind hearted Nigerian.... God bless you bro.
Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by wiggle: 10:41am On Mar 06, 2015
Adyrin:
Holy Jesus!!!

This dude is ♍γ̲̣̣ friend........
Dafe!
We grew up in DSC together!
I was the Christ Boys Army President in that branch of Anglican Church(All Saints Anglican DSC)
We attended School 3 together!

I'm so proud of you dude..!
You made the news.

I'm gonna drop a message for him on Fb right away!

Show some love!
quote author=scribble post=31343997]
Samaru street Precisely..

1 Like

Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by wildikeman(m): 10:43am On Mar 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Proudly isreali
oh yes..proudly racist!

1 Like

Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by finestiyke(m): 11:02am On Mar 06, 2015
deadie:

So no Nigerian deserves his kidney right? When yours fail, good luck finding an Israeli to give you one.

Most important thing is that he helped a human being, appreciated that fact first
Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by simdam500(m): 11:08am On Mar 06, 2015
Nazeeboy: I no get time to read all that long story. Summary please.
Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 06, 2015
Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by Sammiejokes(m): 11:14am On Mar 06, 2015
agileson:
God bless this guy. If this is the youth we have and the future of Nigeria, i cant wait. I hope this guy runs for election one day. This is the real nigeria. Not jihadist sycophants from the north like bh and gmb.

YOU ARE VERY STUPID FOR MENTIONING GMD.

1 Like

Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by deadie(m): 11:55am On Mar 06, 2015
finestiyke:

Most important thing is that he helped a human being, appreciated that fact first

He didn't need to fly across the Sahara to find a human in need. There are countless of them in his neighborhood. Charity begins at home. If I, your neighbors is starving and you only give food to foreigners, then on what basis should I appreciate you? It is for the foreigners to appreciate you and encourage more 1diots to come on board, just as the Israeli newspaper has done.

3 Likes

Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
donedy:
[size=28pt]Mumu! Black people are the just worst off being recolonized. Just imagine: one left for Syria to join ISIS to fight a stupid war, while his brothers are dying in the hands of Boko Haram. Now this fool traveled to Israel and ended up donating kidney, while there are many of of his countrymen lying on dialysis beds. Notwithstanding Israel has better medical facilities.

Sometimes I wonder if it's just out of inferiority complex or just mental retardation that cause us to behave in this manner. [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
wonderful...Am also willing to donate my kidney but unfortunately, most of the patients I wanted to help don't even have enough money for the transplant., I wouldn't mind to donate to a patient from another country. The most important thing is to save a life.
Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by Icekyng: 12:56pm On Mar 06, 2015
kingthreat:

I think you need to be a donor for your brains too. Its obvious you are not using it well.

You are duller than dull
Bastard cool
kingthreat:

I think you need to be a donor for your brains too. Its obvious you are not using it well.

You are duller than dull
Bastard

1 Like

Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by kingthreat(m): 1:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
Icekyng:

You are duller than dull
Bastard

Cocksucking miserable piece of shyyt
Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by Makweembo: 1:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
God bless Prophet T.B. Joshua for inspiring this young man. He is a member of The SCOAN not jut in word but in deed! This is what the man of God always teaches - spend more on others and less on yourself!
Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by deadie(m): 1:20pm On Mar 06, 2015
Makweembo:
God bless Prophet T.B. Joshua for inspiring this young man. He is a member of The SCOAN not jut in word but in deed! This is what the man of God always teaches - spend more on others and less on yourself!

So no member of SCOAN has kidney problem? Or has TB 'healed' all of them with his 'arrangee' miracle?

3 Likes

Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by franugo(m): 1:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
agileson:

if this is the example 4 d youths in Nigeria, then i pity the country 4 it's selflessness! Rubbish, the guy is a christian fanatic! No normal person would go thro such stress n pains 4 nothing, to me it's just pure sillinessundecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Your Poop Says About Your Health. / How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. / Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.