Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl (41144 Views)

Family Donates Funds Nigerians Raised To Save Their Daughter's Life To Charity / Jide Smith-Aruba Reveals He's HIV Positive On Facebook / A Nigerian Donates Blood 40 Times (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by franugo(m): 1:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
So there's nobody here in Nigeria that needs the kidney Na only isreal kidney patients dey?

4 Likes

Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 06, 2015
If I die today, I would want my body to used for medical research or my organs harvested for donation.
Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by harmeyd: 1:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
Dat's wht we call love
Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by franugo(m): 1:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
He has 2 masters degree, instead of am 2 use am better him country, e say na olosho e wan do....not 4 his country sef o, in faraway isrealiundecided then again, whats my concern? Na im life, make e live am how e wan live am.

2 Likes

Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 06, 2015
Makweembo:
God bless Prophet T.B. Joshua for inspiring this young man. He is a member of The SCOAN not jut in word but in deed! This is what the man of God always teaches - spend more on others and less on yourself!

Who is your saviour?

TB Joshua or Jesus ?
Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by frankoyoma(m): 2:11pm On Mar 06, 2015
Hmmmm, Edafe Ofoh, that is his real name, not jadesimi smith. He is a bloody lair, he is my very good friend and lives in Dsc warri. Every single words that comes out of his mouth are lies. Don't be deceived nairalander. Edafe the Total job appointment letter you gave to Chinedu, we are still waiting for the job. I pray God deliver you from all this stupid lies that makes no sense.

2 Likes

Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by agileson: 3:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
To all the people asking why he didn't donate to Nigerians, you are exhibit a of why they say Nigerian students are half baked. in the article, it says he has done charity in Nigeria but was also locking to make a difference in another part of the world. He did a google search and that's what came up. I don't know how many muslims commented here and as we all know muslims have a broken moral compass but to my Christian brothers and sisters, remember the story of the good samaritan who was neither Hebrew nor a Jew but still helped the traveler. That is the kindness this young mans action exemplifies.
Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by deadie(m): 4:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
agileson:
To all the people asking why he didn't donate to Nigerians, you are exhibit a of why they say Nigerian students are half baked. in the article, it says he has done charity in Nigeria but was also locking to make a difference in another part of the world. He did a google search and that's what came up. I don't know how many muslims commented here and as we all know muslims have a broken moral compass but to my Christian brothers and sisters, remember the story of the good samaritan who was neither Hebrew nor a Jew but still helped the traveler. That is the kindness this young mans action exemplifies.

Oh shut up you m0ron. This is what religion can do to people. Why didn't he donate to someone from Rwanda?

2 Likes

Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by folamog(m): 4:59pm On Mar 06, 2015
His kidney to good for a fellow Nigeria? Or no Nigerians are in need of Kidney transplant?

2 Likes

Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by sylve11: 5:00pm On Mar 06, 2015
I know this guy well well cool
Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by Otes26(f): 7:42am On Mar 07, 2015
Hey Edafe,you can lie oh. I know this guy very well. He is my neighbour in DSC. His parents are not billionaires as he claims. His mother is a caterer and also sells fried rice ingredients. The only truth in the story is that he donated his kidney. Every other thing is shit.

3 Likes

Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by Adyrin(m): 10:52pm On Mar 07, 2015
wiggle:
Samaru street Precisely..
Aha!
Very correct!
You're from DSC too.....
Drop a message pls!
Glad to "jam" ma hommie here! grin grin
Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by whitecat2: 5:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
Shush your dirty mouth, if you dont get what I said.
walozanga:

So u mean the rich can't still get help. The guy has done his best maybe u should donate urs to someone poor and I will be the surgeon
Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by whitecat2: 5:46pm On Mar 12, 2015
You need death girl!
dondemex:
It doesn't matter who he gave his kidney he saved a life... You need a life bro
Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by whitecat2: 5:49pm On Mar 12, 2015
Find the nearest lagoon and jump in since I refuse to be a mediocre like you.
finestiyke:

Warris wrong with you? Can't you at least praise the donor for his selfless service?
You sound so pained like these APC zombies
Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by whitecat2: 5:51pm On Mar 12, 2015
It's not my fault that my point is lost on all of you. Poor nigerians need help more than Israelis.
loomer:

If Him no donate, na wahala....

Him don donate now, na wrong person him give...

Wetin una want self from people?
Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by whitecat2: 5:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
Here comes one of the slaves who wet their pants on behalf of the jewish.
seemples:

Stop abusing your mind; it's had enough already! angry
Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by seemples(f): 8:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
whitecat2:
Here comes one of the slaves who wet their pants on behalf of the jewish.

In your twisted mind, how you wish!

Still, stop abusing your mind!
Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by whitecat2: 8:29pm On Mar 12, 2015
You wish to be a slave joor! Iddiot!
seemples:

In your twisted mind, how you wish!

Still, stop abusing your mind!
Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by seemples(f): 8:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
whitecat2:
You wish to be a slave joor! Iddiot!

whitetrash undecided
Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by whitecat2: 8:50pm On Mar 12, 2015
Hahaha! Bolo, only a white person can be "whitetrash" try again, scum!
seemples:

whitetrash undecided
Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by seemples(f): 9:06pm On Mar 12, 2015
whitecat2:
Hahaha! Bolo, only a white person can be "whitetrash" try again, scum!

See?!!! Even that simple post is lost on you!

What manner of creature!...is there anymore reason I shld be batering posts with this fellow??
Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by whitecat2: 9:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
Talking to yourself craze head? You can't help it, and I'm here to stuff you.
seemples:

See?!!! Even that simple post is lost on you!

What manner of creature!...is there anymore reason I shld be batering posts with this fellow??
Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by seemples(f): 9:33pm On Mar 12, 2015
whitecat2:
Talking to yourself craze head? You can't help it, and I'm here to stuff you.

Hell no Mr whirlwind-in-ma-head...sorry to wipe ya smirk....too herculean to be sucked in ur miry centrifugal chasm...
And yea, while u wonder at ur befuddled self, u'r not beyond redemption...

Try make d rehab a success...bye wind!!!
Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by whitecat1: 11:01pm On Mar 12, 2015
grin With your language I can see that you are in a rehab and a step closer to a loony bin, sorry, I won't be joining you there, goodluck!
seemples:

Hell no Mr whirlwind-in-ma-head...sorry to wipe ya smirk....too herculean to be sucked in ur miry centrifugal chasm...
And yea, while u wonder at ur befuddled self, u'r not beyond redemption...

Try make d rehab a success...bye wind!!!
Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by walozanga(m): 6:52am On Mar 13, 2015
whitecat2:
Shush your dirty mouth, if you dont get what I said.

Neat mouth without brains, wat else do u mean. Poor thinker
Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by whitecat2: 8:33am On Apr 09, 2015
fool!
walozanga:

Neat mouth without brains, wat else do u mean. Poor thinker
Re: Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl by 9jatatafo(m): 8:48pm On Aug 22, 2015
And our own Muna Obiekwu died of kidney failure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Your Poop Says About Your Health. / What Is The Prevention, Cure And Cause Of Mouth Odour / Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fianceā€™es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.