Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,578 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Controversial Charly Boy On The Elections, “nigeria Needs A Benevolent Dictator” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Controversial Charly Boy On The Elections, “nigeria Needs A Benevolent Dictator” (1555 Views)

Policemen And Charly Boy At Topless Protest In Lagos (Photos) / Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja / 2015 Elections: Nigeria In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Controversial Charly Boy On The Elections, “nigeria Needs A Benevolent Dictator” by efilefun(m): 12:35am On Mar 06, 2015
Music veteran Charly Boy is known for sharing his candid, sometimes unconventional, opinions.

He posted his thoughts on the kind of leader that Nigeria needs on his Facebook page recently while stating that it’s time for the country to have a firm leader who will be a ‘benevolent dictator’.

He wrote:

Nigeria needs the kind of leader that people are afraid of, one that commands tremendous respect, charismatic with a lot of enigmatic swagg. We have had enough of biscuit, baba sala, yahoo.com leaders, we need someone who can whip people back to shape, because many tinz spoil.

Someone who can turn around most of the things that have gone wrong, because right now nobody is afraid of anything, impunity is the order of the day.

This country needs a man who is selfless and ready for the ultimate sacrifice, one who smells different, has the guts and is strong enough to shake Nigeria to its roots, by dealing roughly with some motherfuckers who have messed up this country.

Nigeria doesn’t need a man who is indecisive about things and afraid, she needs a man who is tough enough to confront the wolves. Nigeria needs a benevolent dictator. It’s really time for some Ass kicking. How you see the matter?

Do you agree?

9 Likes

Re: Controversial Charly Boy On The Elections, “nigeria Needs A Benevolent Dictator” by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:41am On Mar 06, 2015
Yoo much intake of shisha isn't good to human thinking..
Re: Controversial Charly Boy On The Elections, “nigeria Needs A Benevolent Dictator” by kestolove95(m): 12:41am On Mar 06, 2015
Simple....charli boi wants change and who is d change

BUHARI

Sai baba

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Controversial Charly Boy On The Elections, “nigeria Needs A Benevolent Dictator” by MRLINGTON(m): 12:50am On Mar 06, 2015
No be everybody wey talk we go reply nau

I think we should start attending to mad people on the road too nau

He's somebody's grand dad nd still dey jonse...how many of u would be proud of a father like him?

#Change I want
Buh not d kind of change he thinks...

Mine is in Oxford standard dictionary
Re: Controversial Charly Boy On The Elections, “nigeria Needs A Benevolent Dictator” by menesheh(m): 1:02am On Mar 06, 2015
Shot up stupid man

Do you think is by force that compel people to obey with that your nonsense impunity.

If it is by that way, Nigeria should have been a better place since almost 40 years of military rule.

1 Like

Re: Controversial Charly Boy On The Elections, “nigeria Needs A Benevolent Dictator” by pacesetter939: 1:06am On Mar 06, 2015
MRLINGTON:
No be everybody wey talk we go reply nau

I think we should start attending to mad people on the road too nau

He's somebody's grand dad nd still dey jonse...how many of u would be proud of a father like him?

#Change I want
Buh not d kind of change he thinks...

Mine is in Oxford standard dictionary
He has spoken the truth of the Nigerian State as it is presently under the inept leadership GEJ; so much of impunity and lots of bullshits going on and the 'clueless one' gives no damn shit about them. This has got to stop!

#ChangeMustBeEnthrenchedComeMarch28#

4 Likes

Re: Controversial Charly Boy On The Elections, “nigeria Needs A Benevolent Dictator” by richol(m): 1:25am On Mar 06, 2015
once a fool never wise always a fool dats mr charlie for u
Re: Controversial Charly Boy On The Elections, “nigeria Needs A Benevolent Dictator” by leshluap(m): 1:26am On Mar 06, 2015
Booked successfully..
Re: Controversial Charly Boy On The Elections, “nigeria Needs A Benevolent Dictator” by HrtBrkSteve(m): 1:29am On Mar 06, 2015
This space is for sale.

Ok, I change mind because me too I need change just like Charley Boy!
Re: Controversial Charly Boy On The Elections, “nigeria Needs A Benevolent Dictator” by bokohalal(m): 1:51am On Mar 06, 2015
Watch out for GEJ's next trip to Lagos. A meeting with Charlie Boy will be on the itinerary.
Re: Controversial Charly Boy On The Elections, “nigeria Needs A Benevolent Dictator” by courage54(m): 2:07am On Mar 06, 2015
Absolutely true
Re: Controversial Charly Boy On The Elections, “nigeria Needs A Benevolent Dictator” by TheOtherview: 2:10am On Mar 06, 2015
Passenger riding pillion is exempted grin

[img]http://www.9jahype.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/3johna+charly.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.9jahype.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Charly-boy+johna.jpg[/img]

^^^For 'slow on the draw' TANoids; he fails to meet requirements.
Re: Controversial Charly Boy On The Elections, “nigeria Needs A Benevolent Dictator” by emeka2847: 2:10am On Mar 06, 2015
[size=20pt]Word![/size]
Re: Controversial Charly Boy On The Elections, “nigeria Needs A Benevolent Dictator” by adebisiema(m): 2:11am On Mar 06, 2015
lyk jonadunce right?
Re: Controversial Charly Boy On The Elections, “nigeria Needs A Benevolent Dictator” by sheymoni(m): 10:25am On Mar 06, 2015
I am with you on this Charley boy. We need change, we can't continue doing the same thing & expect different result. The fedora hat wearer president must return to his village for peoples general to take over.
Someone said buhari will drag us back. Does it not make sense to go back when you miss road & you don't know where you are heading to?

Give us buhari
#ihavedecided
Sai baba
R.I.P to corruption

2 Likes

Re: Controversial Charly Boy On The Elections, “nigeria Needs A Benevolent Dictator” by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:30am On Mar 06, 2015
Charlie boy has not gotten his own share of dollars. Even though he spoke the truth,he cannot be trusted with his sincerity.

1 Like

Re: Controversial Charly Boy On The Elections, “nigeria Needs A Benevolent Dictator” by sammyj: 10:48am On Mar 06, 2015
Re: Controversial Charly Boy On The Elections, “nigeria Needs A Benevolent Dictator” by Gbawe: 10:57am On Mar 06, 2015
Buhari noni. "E don reach dat level". Sai GMB/Osinbajo.
Re: Controversial Charly Boy On The Elections, “nigeria Needs A Benevolent Dictator” by skyfall: 11:43am On Mar 06, 2015
Well-said, Charly.
Re: Controversial Charly Boy On The Elections, “nigeria Needs A Benevolent Dictator” by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:49am On Mar 06, 2015
RIP to PDP.
Re: Controversial Charly Boy On The Elections, “nigeria Needs A Benevolent Dictator” by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 06, 2015
We need more and more people of significant popularity like this to speak up and not hide under 'jona's dollars'. On this issue Charly boy, we are on the same page. I wish I was a celebrity already, i'd criticize bad governance in every single turn like fela, not minding who is on power and who's not.

Nigerians have spoken! Buhari is the best thing for this country right now! Save Nigeria while it still can be saved!!

SaiBuhari
Re: Controversial Charly Boy On The Elections, “nigeria Needs A Benevolent Dictator” by obailala(m): 12:33pm On Mar 06, 2015
Finally this is exactly what Nigeria needs at this time; a dictator who is ready to step on toes and flog some silly politicians. Too many people within and outside government just do whatever they like cos they know 'nothing will happen.'

It shocks me how so many people do not still see it this way.
Re: Controversial Charly Boy On The Elections, “nigeria Needs A Benevolent Dictator” by joseph1832(m): 12:53pm On Mar 06, 2015
May the Force be with the AreaFada for this!. I've never doubted that the AreaFada is very intelligent, one who doesn't allow baseless sentiment to guide his thoughts!.

And I also believe the AreaFada has just openly declared his support for GMB!.
Re: Controversial Charly Boy On The Elections, “nigeria Needs A Benevolent Dictator” by joseph1832(m): 12:58pm On Mar 06, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Charlie boy has not gotten his own share of dollars. Even though he spoke the truth,he cannot be trusted with his sincerity.
Check his record, he's been overtly critical to bad governance from the inception of his early days. You can hear his criticisms in his early songs.

1 Like

Re: Controversial Charly Boy On The Elections, “nigeria Needs A Benevolent Dictator” by Mistaarhlohki(m): 12:58pm On Mar 06, 2015
bokohalal:
Watch out for GEJ's next trip to Lagos. A meeting with Charlie Boy will be on the itinerary.

Young man Charlie boy stays and live in Gwarimpa estate, Abuja 2nd avenue to be precise...

Get ur facts straight
Re: Controversial Charly Boy On The Elections, “nigeria Needs A Benevolent Dictator” by jamace(m): 1:11pm On Mar 06, 2015
I totally agree with Charley.
However, APC is far from it. Buhari alone can not cause the change we want because Buhari is surrounded by the same criminals who have brought Nigeria to this sorry state. APC will cause further damage. It is better we continue with GEJ until a better group comes up.
Re: Controversial Charly Boy On The Elections, “nigeria Needs A Benevolent Dictator” by sinkhole: 1:42pm On Mar 06, 2015
FFK is more foolish and mad than "area father" yet AIT gave FFK all the air time to blab!

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Now On Facebook. / Air Force patrol helicopters observing the protests around Akwa Ibom / Photo Of Dakuku Peterside Sitting On The Floor After Wike Won

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.