Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Jonathan: My Re-election Will Be Difficult - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan: My Re-election Will Be Difficult (3107 Views)

Patience Jonathan: My Mother Owns Money In The Slush Funds Accounts / Eziachi: Dearest Jonathan & My Fellow Igbo Brothers / Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan: My Re-election Will Be Difficult by omoalaro: 8:15am On Mar 06, 2015
God willing, you will not even be re-elected. Another 4 years of a Jonathan administration is unimaginable.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: My Re-election Will Be Difficult by size38: 8:19am On Mar 06, 2015
GEJ for once has been factual in his statement. I believe his body telling "Otumokpo" has told him he won't be re elected again. That aside, GEJ was forewarned by OBJ, IBB and others never to allow governor Amaechi and co to defect. Instead GEJ chose to listen to his wife's advise, that of Nyesom Wike, Evans Bipi, Bamanga Tukur, Ruben Abati, Doyin Okwukpe etc. I hope GEJ is not regretting his own mistakes now?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: My Re-election Will Be Difficult by Swizdoe(m): 9:28am On Mar 06, 2015
fritiyo:

Global dictator and killers has no place in the democratic process of their country yet fools who are blind dumb are supporting buhari.

The most amiable character of a leader is to accept and apologize for his or her short comings while in office.
How many times as buhari come to accept is failure and brutal rule that left so many orphans, widows and widowers?

Obama did not achieve heaven earth for Americans before they voted him for second term.
we may not appreciate the fact that gej has been humble enough to say things most leaders will not admit even when they fail e g OBJ, BUHARI ETC.
Sorry to say this but your reasons lacks substance. Gej was not elected to display his humility and amiable character, he was elected to perform duties expected of the Nigerian president which he has performed woefully. He might be a good man ordinarily ( I wouldn't know) but he seems to lack adequate leadership skills.
Re: Jonathan: My Re-election Will Be Difficult by jamace(m): 10:00am On Mar 06, 2015
size38:
GEJ for once has been factual in his statement. I believe his body telling "Otumokpo" has told him he won't be re elected again. That aside, GEJ was forewarned by OBJ, IBB and others never to allow governor Amaechi and co to defect. Instead GEJ chose to listen to his wife's advise, that of Nyesom Wike, Evans Bipi, Bamanga Tukur, Ruben Abati, Doyin Okwukpe etc. I hope GEJ is not regretting his own mistakes now?
In a democracy, you don't stop the decision of any individual, you can only appeal and where the appeal fails, let the individual(s) be.
Yes, GEJ said the election will be tough. That is the words of a true democrat. However, this does not imply that he has accepted defeat, he is only telling his team members to be up and doing and not live on assumption.
For me, I still believe GEJ will win despite the strong opposition.

Vote GEJ, the game changer.
Re: Jonathan: My Re-election Will Be Difficult by nerodenero: 10:01am On Mar 06, 2015
Well said
omenka:
Yet some shildren in here running up and down with diapers would be talking otherwise. Smh.

In any case sir, your re-election isn't gonna be just difficult, it would be impossible.

Please, Nigerians are simply sick of you and PDP. You guys have been so complacent, deliberately refusing to deliver on your promises, because you imagine no matter what we do, you can always rig the elections in your favour and declare yourselves winners. But with the meteoric rise in the popularity of your main challenger, largely owing to your own abysmal failure, and the introduction of the card reader, your chances of success at polls have become as unlikely as me becoming a turncoat!

Quietly leave us the hell alone. Right now Buhari is who we want. And if he feeds up with the kind of horse crap you fed us with, we would send him back to Daura just the same way. And so shall we keep changing the captain until we would find the right man with a functional compass to steer this ship in the right direction.
Re: Jonathan: My Re-election Will Be Difficult by adekennis(m): 10:28am On Mar 06, 2015
omenka:
Yet some shildren in here running up and down with diapers would be talking otherwise. Smh.

In any case sir, your re-election isn't gonna be just difficult, it would be impossible.

Please, Nigerians are simply sick of you and PDP. You guys have been so complacent, deliberately refusing to deliver on your promises, because you imagine no matter what we do, you can always rig the elections in your favour and declare yourselves winners. But with the meteoric rise in the popularity of your main challenger, largely owing to your own abysmal failure, and the introduction of the card reader, your chances of success at polls have become as unlikely as me becoming a turncoat!

Quietly leave us the hell alone. Right now Buhari is who we want. And if he feeds up with the kind of horse crap you fed us with, we would send him back to Daura just the same way. And so shall we keep changing the captain until we would find the right man with a functional compass to steer this ship in the right direction.
GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: Jonathan: My Re-election Will Be Difficult by duduade: 11:21am On Mar 06, 2015
U will not succeed sef...
Re: Jonathan: My Re-election Will Be Difficult by ThisisBuhari: 1:40pm On Mar 06, 2015
Ok
Re: Jonathan: My Re-election Will Be Difficult by lilflipnerd: 1:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
Sorry gej ders no reelection
Re: Jonathan: My Re-election Will Be Difficult by Greg2015(m): 10:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] One thing I understand in Life ONE GOOD TURN DESERVE ANOTHER......... But not in this country......... GEJ How wish you perform very well in your first TENURE you will not been running and up and down and bribing people or plan to Rig election.............. I rest my case till Monday........GMB...........Awaiting Presy................

Re: Jonathan: My Re-election Will Be Difficult by doctokwus: 10:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
omoalaro:
God willing, you will not even be re-elected. Another 4 years of a Jonathan administration is unimaginable.
That's an understatement. Another 4yrs of GEJ administration should not even b imagined in one's nightmare. The man represents all that a president should not be.
Re: Jonathan: My Re-election Will Be Difficult by nellyjohn: 12:01am On Mar 26, 2015
ThisisBuhari:
GEJ your re-election is almost impossible. The worst president ever in Nigeria's political history.

By now Jonathan must be thinking of where to stay after leaving office on 29th May 2015.
U know the truth my dear. Goodluck is d best thing that happened to Nigeria among all the past presidents. He is just a humble man who doesn't like to brag but make known his shortcomings. Even if he has not done well as expected of him, he still stands as the best option.
GEJ till 2019
Re: Jonathan: My Re-election Will Be Difficult by bruteeforce101: 12:21am On Mar 26, 2015
But his e-rats on nairaland said Buhari is a walkover. Hehehehehe cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

All Hail Agbaje, The Ezi Nwanne Nidigbo 1 In Lagos!!! / Comparing The Appointments Of GEJ With That Of PMB. Who Is More Fairer? / The Top Secret Documents About Jonathan On Nyako Exposed( Doc Images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.