Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,064 members, 7,953,249 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:56 PM

He Called Buhari "Quarter To The Grave" But Now, He Is Dead!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / He Called Buhari "Quarter To The Grave" But Now, He Is Dead!!! (2170 Views)

Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic / Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... / SHOCKING: Benue Commissioner That Called Buhari "Quarter To Die" Drops Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Called Buhari "Quarter To The Grave" But Now, He Is Dead!!! by kayjasper(f): 7:00am On Mar 06, 2015
Aondowase Chia was a commissioner in Benue State. His death in Nigeria causes a ripple within political circles. He had mocked the 72-year-old APC presidential candidate General Muhammadu Buhari, calling him ‘quarter-to-go’, insinuating Buhari was close to his grave.

On Tuesday, 3rd of March, 2015, Chia presented his ministry’s 2015 budget the previous day before the Benue State House of Assembly and he did not manifest any sign of illness. Upon returning to his office, he slumped and he could not stand from his chair. He was rushed to the Benue State University Teaching Hospital in Makurdi but he gave up the ghost in the early hours of the next day, around 6:30 am. A stroke has been named as the likely cause of death.
FULL NAMES (alternate names): Honourable Aondowase Chia

BIRTH AND EARLY DAYS

On the 27th of October, 1968, he was born at Tse-Chia, Mbaatirkyaa Ward in Buruku Local Government Area of Benue State.

EDUCATION

John’s Primary School, Katsina-Ala (1972 – 77), FSLC.
Government Secondary School, Dekina (1977 – 1982), GCE O’Level.
School of Nursing, Mkar, (1983 – 1986), General Nursing Certificate.
University of Mkar, Mkar (2003), Advanced Diploma in Public Administration (ADPA).
University of Nigeria, Nsukka, 2004.
In 2008, he bagged a Post Graduate Diploma in Public Administration (PGDPA) and B.Sc (Ed) in Health Education respectively
LOVE, FAMILY AND MARRIAGE

He is survived by a wife and eight children

www.news24.com.ng/Elections/News/Benue-commissioner-dies-after-predicting-Buharis-death-20150305
Re: He Called Buhari "Quarter To The Grave" But Now, He Is Dead!!! by kayjasper(f): 7:00am On Mar 06, 2015
Irony of Life.

Re: He Called Buhari "Quarter To The Grave" But Now, He Is Dead!!! by kayjasper(f): 7:00am On Mar 06, 2015
Who Is Next?

Am sure your guess is as good as mine....

lipsrsealed

[size=5pt]

cc: lalasticlala ishilove obinascopy Mukina2

[/size]

1 Like

Re: He Called Buhari "Quarter To The Grave" But Now, He Is Dead!!! by kayjasper(f): 7:01am On Mar 06, 2015
This is what happens When God sits on his throne and watches the foolishness of men......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Called Buhari "Quarter To The Grave" But Now, He Is Dead!!! by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 06, 2015
nonsense post from the e-children of Lai (Lie) Mohammed
Re: He Called Buhari "Quarter To The Grave" But Now, He Is Dead!!! by richol(m): 7:05am On Mar 06, 2015
GEJ TILL ASO IS NO LONGER CALLED ROCK
Re: He Called Buhari "Quarter To The Grave" But Now, He Is Dead!!! by ellguapo: 7:07am On Mar 06, 2015
In as much as is fatuity is repulsive, he is dead now and it will only be compassionate for even Buhari supporter to show compassion and wish him forgiveness.. life isn't always vindictive.

RIP to the man

And kindly vote buhari/osibanjo. Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Called Buhari "Quarter To The Grave" But Now, He Is Dead!!! by Redoil: 7:16am On Mar 06, 2015
kayjasper:
This is what happens When God sits on his throne and watches the foolishness of men......
can you please post a reliable link to wher he said such against buhari? I know another name for APC is lie lie please kindly prove me wrong by been sincere.

1 Like

Re: He Called Buhari "Quarter To The Grave" But Now, He Is Dead!!! by Tallesty1(m): 7:19am On Mar 06, 2015
Buhari is not 72yrs old.
Re: He Called Buhari "Quarter To The Grave" But Now, He Is Dead!!! by kayjasper(f): 7:24am On Mar 06, 2015
Redoil:
can you please post a reliable link to wher he said such against buhari? I know another name for APC is lie lie please kindly prove me wrong by been sincere.

My friend Recoil, how are you?

www.news24.com.ng/Elections/News/Benue-commissioner-dies-after-predicting-Buharis-death-20150305
Re: He Called Buhari "Quarter To The Grave" But Now, He Is Dead!!! by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:30am On Mar 06, 2015
This should send a strong sign to Fayose, FFK and their likes.

Death isnt about age..

1 Like

Re: He Called Buhari "Quarter To The Grave" But Now, He Is Dead!!! by amakaobiemeka: 7:35am On Mar 06, 2015
This might just be a way of God telling the foolish men, that the power of death and life lies in his hands. In those days moses etc lived for hundreds of years with even good sight. Its still the same God that granted them that. Man should not be overconfident of tomorror which he has no control of. Seun, lasticala this must make front page to save many fools from God wrath or else i would assue u are pdp

2 Likes

Re: He Called Buhari "Quarter To The Grave" But Now, He Is Dead!!! by orimsamsam(m): 7:40am On Mar 06, 2015
You wish people wat u wish you self. I just hope ffk and the agbero tout governor learn from this. You cant curse the person that had bein bless by God

2 Likes

Re: He Called Buhari "Quarter To The Grave" But Now, He Is Dead!!! by jojomario(m): 7:52am On Mar 06, 2015
kayjasper:
Who Is Next?

lipsrsealed

[size=5pt]

[/size]
are you referring to fa something?
Re: He Called Buhari "Quarter To The Grave" But Now, He Is Dead!!! by smsshola(m): 7:59am On Mar 06, 2015
jojomario:
are you referring to fa something?
Hmmm men sometime we live as if we are gods dt kno it all. who is next let Fa be careful if u put d YOSE na u kno oooo.
Re: He Called Buhari "Quarter To The Grave" But Now, He Is Dead!!! by myproperty(m): 8:18am On Mar 06, 2015
kayjasper:
Who Is Next?

lipsrsealed

[size=5pt]

[/size]

Are you celebrating his death and probably want to celebrate other deaths?
Re: He Called Buhari "Quarter To The Grave" But Now, He Is Dead!!! by experimentist: 8:30am On Mar 06, 2015
Make dem bury am sharp sharp no time

1 Like

Re: He Called Buhari "Quarter To The Grave" But Now, He Is Dead!!! by jojomario(m): 8:41am On Mar 06, 2015
smsshola:
Hmmm men sometime we live as if we are gods dt kno it all. who is next let Fa be careful if u put d YOSE na u kno oooo.
u don put am na.
Re: He Called Buhari "Quarter To The Grave" But Now, He Is Dead!!! by abokikhalifa: 9:18am On Mar 06, 2015
Redoil:
don't tell me that ur second name is thomas

1 Like

Re: He Called Buhari "Quarter To The Grave" But Now, He Is Dead!!! by dunkem21(m): 3:52pm On Mar 06, 2015
smsshola:

If you put YEMI OR SHOLA ..na you sabi..
Re: He Called Buhari "Quarter To The Grave" But Now, He Is Dead!!! by Redoil: 7:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
Re: He Called Buhari "Quarter To The Grave" But Now, He Is Dead!!! by englishmart(m): 7:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
was he killed?
Did he die of cancer?
Did a car hit him?
Was there any plane crash recently?
Did he die sleeping with his mistress?

My investigations start now
Re: He Called Buhari "Quarter To The Grave" But Now, He Is Dead!!! by Beedude(m): 7:18pm On Mar 06, 2015
dunkem21:

If you put YEMI OR SHOLA ..na you sabi..
Moral: Never wish anyone bad cos who knows ?

Re: He Called Buhari "Quarter To The Grave" But Now, He Is Dead!!! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
RIP
This the perfect reminder that tomorrow is not promised for any of us regardless of our age.

May the gods guide our General to what is right for the nation.

We would support a parallel government if he chooses to set it up pending the conduction of free and fair elections.
Re: He Called Buhari "Quarter To The Grave" But Now, He Is Dead!!! by Patewo: 7:22pm On Mar 06, 2015
It is that barren beesh abi na weesh for Aso Rock I pity the most.

Chia don kick the bucket. Who is next to use his ediotic mouth to go yonder?! Awon ode oshi
Re: He Called Buhari "Quarter To The Grave" But Now, He Is Dead!!! by PassingShot(m): 7:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
Redoil:

Do you know how to use Google?

If yes, type his name and obtain the news.
Re: He Called Buhari "Quarter To The Grave" But Now, He Is Dead!!! by Ikwokrikwo: 7:34pm On Mar 06, 2015
kayjasper:

My friend Recoil, how are you?

Post a link before his death not after his death.
You fools are pathetic liars.
Re: He Called Buhari "Quarter To The Grave" But Now, He Is Dead!!! by Ikwokrikwo: 7:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
PassingShot:

Do you know how to use Google?

If yes, type his name and obtain the news.
I don't know about the guy you quoted, but I've been doing that since the first day I heard the news, I haven't seen a single link where he said anything about Buhari. All I saw where articles like this thread where they claimed he said such a thing after his death.
Help us with an article written on the day he called Buhari quarter to go.
Re: He Called Buhari "Quarter To The Grave" But Now, He Is Dead!!! by PassingShot(m): 7:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
Ikwokrikwo:
I don't know about the guy you quoted, but I've been doing that since the first day I heard the news, I haven't seen a single link where he said anything about Buhari. All I saw where articles like this thread where they claimed he said such a thing after his death.
Help us with an article written on the day he called Buhari quarter to go.

Ok, let's take it that all the news outlets that reported him to have said so lied. Happy now?
Re: He Called Buhari "Quarter To The Grave" But Now, He Is Dead!!! by Ikwokrikwo: 7:46pm On Mar 06, 2015
PassingShot:

Ok, let's take it that all the news outlets that reported him to have said so lied. Happy now?
I haven't seen any credible news outlet that claimed he called Buhari quarter to death, they simply reported his death and nothing. It is traffic hungry blogs that included the obviously false Buhari aspect.

(1) (Reply)

See Diezani's Property In The UK / Nigeria's President Says Dasuki Stole $2B In Arms Deal / Nationwide Power Supply Drops To 1400MW— May 17, 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.