Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:52 AM

I Will Kill My Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Kill My Girlfriend (7336 Views)

The Girl Wants To Kill My Friend With Sex / I Will Kill My Mum I Swear..see What She Did To My Newly Born Baby (photo) / My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Kill My Girlfriend by shitshappen(m): 11:11am On Mar 06, 2015
Kill! Kill! Kill!

Kill her nah, olodo!
Re: I Will Kill My Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 06, 2015
RapLawd:

the tym you dey bang her kitten,did you tell us, Why now what's the fuse all about

Use ur brain my friend undecided why do u care about banging only
Re: I Will Kill My Girlfriend by smartigo: 12:38pm On Mar 06, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Yeah I saw it but then, how does this relate with the other scenario?

Oh, you didn't get my drift. The guy had invested so much and he felt betrayed becos of d investment(time,money etc) . It would have been a simple case if he hadn't. The point is, people must put their money where there mouths are.

In the other scenario, this is exactly what he wanted to prevent.

Re: I Will Kill My Girlfriend by smartigo: 12:45pm On Mar 06, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Who the phuck are you?

Have we crossed paths on this forum or anywhere on earth?
oh my error. He wasn't referring to you,rather the lady I quoted. I only mentioned ur name to tag u. Sorry abt d mixed up.
Re: I Will Kill My Girlfriend by Juliano47(m): 1:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
breadandbutter:
I discovered last night that I have been in relationship with a dishonest and terrible girl. I managed to steal her facebook password and after viewing her messages I discovered she has other guys she sleeps with. Their dirty conversations and her nude pics shared drives me crazy. I am so mad now and the thoughts alone is killing me. I'm thinking of inviting her over today and lace her drink with poison.

Guys if you were in my shoes what will you do
glad I don't wear shoes. angry
Re: I Will Kill My Girlfriend by Juliano47(m): 1:06pm On Mar 06, 2015
breadandbutter:
I discovered last night that I have been in relationship with a dishonest and terrible girl. I managed to steal her facebook password and after viewing her messages I discovered she has other guys she sleeps with. Their dirty conversations and her nude pics shared drives me crazy. I am so mad now and the thoughts alone is killing me. I'm thinking of inviting her over today and lace her drink with poison.

But seriously, this is old news....most of them are that way, I would've approved of her murder but what's the use? not like it can change the rest. Quit only.
Re: I Will Kill My Girlfriend by OGeeKush(m): 1:08pm On Mar 06, 2015
Re: I Will Kill My Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 06, 2015
totoisgud:

Seconded. Y on earth wud u want 2 beat her? Is she yr wife? U guys r not even married. D 1st thing u should do is 4give urself. It's not yr fault dat u fell inluv with a bit.ch (except when all d signs were there & u chose 2 ignore them). U now hv d advantage. If u feel used & want revenge there r so many things u can do. Fu*k her like a bit.ch. Bang her in d anus. Play with her & convince her 2 do a 3som with yr frds. Hv fun. Bang her frds if u can. Use her like trash, dump her & continue with yr life. If u can't do all these things then leave her & continue with yr life. If want 2 continue with yr plan pls note dat u wud go 2 prison. We still hv death sentence in Nigeria

Seriously I'm hurt. Seeing my girls nude shared on facebook is killing me. This Is a girl I trust so much. Shes also a worker in church
Re: I Will Kill My Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 06, 2015
Bebetter:

[size=16pt]Get over it man! you are only mad because you found that everybody else has been ban.ging her and you have not been able to get past bobbi press, ha ha![/size] grin

It's funny cos you ain't in my shoes right? undecided
Re: I Will Kill My Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 06, 2015
boboLIL:
Shey na yhur wife ni? As though yhu haven't cheated in a relationship... Big fool quit d relationship and go yhur way....if yhu can't stp her den let her promiscuous life be....if ah av the powers ah wil sue yhu for dis statement....

Go to the kids section you will find your mates there. Adults are discussing here. Get lost undecided
Re: I Will Kill My Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 06, 2015
100Cents:

grin

Nah his daughter abi ?

Stu.pid op, even if nah your wife, so you will kill her ?

You don't know what I invested
Re: I Will Kill My Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 06, 2015
smartigo:

Oh, you didn't get my drift. The guy had invested so much and he felt betrayed becos of d investment(time,money etc) . It would have been a simple case if he hadn't. The point is, people must put their money where there mouths are.

In the other scenario, this is exactly what he wanted to prevent.

Smart don't get it twisted, I'm not entirely against guys penny-pinching in relationships and cutting off with a demanding or a cheating partner.

I'm only against the notion ''something goes for something'' in a relationship.

Most guys tend to feel cheated when they spend for their partner without being offered a thank you sex package in appreciation.

It shouldn't stay that way, that's what I'm against.
Re: I Will Kill My Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 06, 2015
Dancing skelewu,kirikiri is gonna increase...please make sure u take of a Gej and cohort on May 30
Re: I Will Kill My Girlfriend by elipheleh(m): 5:48pm On Mar 06, 2015
After all this OPs comments, I can deduce that he is
1. Spent all his pocketmoney on her while soaking garri
2. OP is a jobless youth feeding off his parents stipends
3. OP thinks he can fight off all the girl's brothers, male cousins, father, uncles and the rest of the relations if they come to avenge their sister
4. Op is a born loser. Also a virgin who has never tested pussy before
5. Op is a broke ass nigga
6. Op is a stupid idiotic child who should face his books
7 op is too insulting and mannerless with no home training.

So tell me if you were a girl, would you put your hope in such a wimp?
Re: I Will Kill My Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 06, 2015
kill her bro undecided!!why cant u dumb her and move on with ur life instead of killing her and u rot in jail!!
Re: I Will Kill My Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
kill her bro undecided!!why cant u dumb her and move on with ur life instead of killing her and u rot in jail!!

Birds of a feather undecided
Re: I Will Kill My Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 06, 2015
elipheleh:
After all this OPs comments, I can deduce that he is
1. Spent all his pocketmoney on her while soaking garri
2. OP is a jobless youth feeding off his parents stipends
3. OP thinks he can fight off all the girl's brothers, male cousins, father, uncles and the rest of the relations if they come to avenge their sister
4. Op is a born loser. Also a virgin who has never tested pussy before
5. Op is a broke ass nigga
6. Op is a stupid idiotic child who should face his books
7 op is too insulting and mannerless with no home training.

So tell me if you were a girl, would you put your hope in such a wimp?

I'm better than your lineage. Foool
Re: I Will Kill My Girlfriend by EmmySparky(m): 6:34pm On Mar 06, 2015
breadandbutter:

oga kill her...I am already preparing ur prison cell at kirikiri...
Re: I Will Kill My Girlfriend by elipheleh(m): 6:45pm On Mar 06, 2015
breadandbutter:

I'm better than your lineage. Foool

grin grin
Eww you can cry us a river. You are just a butt-hurt looser. The girl doesn't want you and you cry pathetic cry. cheesy

Fool I wonder how you managed to be the best sperm from your father's waterey semen undecided

Now no girl wants a looser like you...chaii
Please any girl with human sympathy should help me to date this looser for a day just to calm him down....
Re: I Will Kill My Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 06, 2015
elipheleh:

grin grin
Eww you can cry us a river. You are just a butt-hurt looser. The girl doesn't want you and you cry pathetic cry. cheesy

Fool I wonder how you managed to be the best sperm from your father's waterey semen undecided

Now no girl wants a looser like you...chaii
Please any girl with human sympathy should help me to date this looser for a day just to calm him down....

You're a bastardized idioot. I don't talk to kids like u who haven't work for a penny in ur miserable life
Re: I Will Kill My Girlfriend by iamrealdeji(m): 7:11pm On Mar 06, 2015
breadandbutter:

What are you saying If I'm dating her without any form of support you will call me stingy. Spending on her is a way of showing I truly care. But since she decided to be a prostitute, I will revenge undecided
Bros,spending on her doesn't mean you care,you're so naive,this is a big lesson,never trust girls again,you can only spend to get a girl,once you get her,just use her like tissue paper,even if she cheats,yourself esteem is still retain,treat these girls like whores,use them and dump them before they dump you,they say bad guys don't regret,this is another reason why it's bad to be nice to these girls,they're animals,treat them like dogs,cheat on them,i used to believe in loving girls and staying loyal,but with what I'm hearing these days,i think it's better not to treat them with respect,the only women a guy should treat with respect is his mom,his wife,other women in your life you consider as your girlfriend or whatever,dont dull it,they need to be cheated on,with that even if the relationship breaks,you'd know it's your fault and your self esteem remains high,as for this girl,bro,just free her,these are the reasons why nice intelligent guys turn bad
Re: I Will Kill My Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Bros,spending on her doesn't mean you care,you're so naive,this is a big lesson,never trust girls again,you can only spend to get a girl,once you get her,just use her like tissue paper,even if she cheats,yourself esteem is still retain,treat these girls like whores,use them and dump them before they dump you,they say bad guys don't regret,this is another reason why it's bad to be nice to these girls,they're animals,treat them like dogs,cheat on them,i used to believe in loving girls and staying loyal,but with what I'm hearing these days,i think it's better not to treat them with respect,the only women a guy should treat with respect is his mom,his wife,other women in your life you consider as your girlfriend or whatever,dont dull it,they need to be cheated on,with that even if the relationship breaks,you'd know it's your fault and your self esteem remains high,as for this girl,bro,just free her,these are the reasons why nice intelligent guys turn bad

Spot on cool
Re: I Will Kill My Girlfriend by elipheleh(m): 7:21pm On Mar 06, 2015
breadandbutter:

You're a bastardized idioot. I don't talk to kids like u who haven't work for a penny in ur miserable life

Ouch a butt hurt fellow crying.
cheesy cheesy

For your info where I work even the assistant controller general of Nigerian immigration can't command me. I am highly placed.

You sound like a wasted school child who is peddling in matters above his hieigt .
That lady has taught you a drill of your life and I challenge you will do no shit. So stop ranting like a baby animal grin and lest I forget to ask you are you terribly ugly facially? Or are you disfigured?

Bastard son of a weak father.she is not your wife and you cant murder her. If you doubt it, try it and see. Foolish baby animal
Re: I Will Kill My Girlfriend by ib22003(m): 7:45pm On Mar 06, 2015
How sure are u that u are the main boyfriend and not one of a side guys. You say my girlfriend instead of our girlfriend
breadandbutter:

Re: I Will Kill My Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 06, 2015
ib22003:
How sure are u that u are the main boyfriend and not one of a side guys. You say my girlfriend instead of our girlfriend

Bleep you
Re: I Will Kill My Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 06, 2015
elipheleh:

Ouch a butt hurt fellow crying.
cheesy cheesy

For your info where I work even the assistant controller general of Nigerian immigration can't command me. I am highly placed.

You sound like a wasted school child who is peddling in matters above his hieigt .
That lady has taught you a drill of your life and I challenge you will do no shit. So stop ranting like a baby animal grin and lest I forget to ask you are you terribly ugly facially? Or are you disfigured?

Bastard son of a weak father.she is not your wife and you cant murder her. If you doubt it, try it and see. Foolish baby animal

I am rich enough to feed your dying parents
Re: I Will Kill My Girlfriend by Sugarpeaches(f): 8:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
Kill her! Cos u created her! I wonder how a normal human being can allow de thought of killing a fellow human into their mind ! Kill her o but resurrect her! Cos you've never done wrong!
Re: I Will Kill My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 06, 2015
Sugarpeaches:
Kill her! Cos u created her! I wonder how a normal human being can allow de thought of killing a fellow human into their mind ! Kill her o but resurrect her! Cos you've never done wrong!

U are souding like a gold digger undecided mtcheeeew
Re: I Will Kill My Girlfriend by Sugarpeaches(f): 8:48pm On Mar 06, 2015
breadandbutter:

U are souding like a gold digger undecided mtcheeeew

Look here nigga, I don't support anybody to cheat,boy or gal but use ya head for wat its meant for -think! Do u tink if U kill her n u gonna go free? Wen u suffer inside in prison u will regret wat ever u did n I tell u dat regret wul hurt more Dan dis anger u feel now! infact y are you telling us u wanna kill her? Go on naw , since she's ya galfrn u tink have de right to take her life ,u are free, Satan will personally claim u since u wanna help do wat he luvs "destroy n kill"
U get mind, u wan kill person cos she cheat on u, if na so pple dey kill u for dey alive? Gosh! An educated mind wul never result to violence to solve a problem! Let alone kill someone!
Re: I Will Kill My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
Maga dey vex grin

These gals ain't loyal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? / My Girlfriend's Ex-Boyfriend Bought Her A Car / My Boyfriend Apparently Wants To Marry This Other Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.