Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby (37636 Views)

Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed / Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production / President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by lewis33(m): 4:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
d truth is out so chad were even d people to give the credit? hmnnnmm never again will I be supporting GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:42pm On Mar 06, 2015
omenka:
With Nigeria as a sovereign nation

I think this man is lying.
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by azzima(m): 4:46pm On Mar 06, 2015
cyril83:

Too weak to be chairman of a local govt.
even a primary school headmaster

2 Likes

Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by anonimi: 4:46pm On Mar 06, 2015
nortcentrallord:
You are a shining light in darkness. God bless you and you and all the good people will not suffer the great doom these gullible folks are calling on this nation. I just pray Nigerians will not wail and gnash their teeth after they finish selling their votes to dictators (Wolf in sheep's clothing).

Thanks for your prayers and kind words.
May God richly help us realise the danger these broom-wielding coven dwellers represent.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2048102_ww_jpeg790155216fea2e7ccd13c573508ffcfa

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2048489_w_jpeg19b650413e198986d19f17653231e394

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2048446_jo1_jpeg9647ab2f33b35a522a7189f8d790a2f0

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2185940_wpss201503050001_jpegefe431b726358d0cac6969a9b74d8e48
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by datribune: 4:46pm On Mar 06, 2015
Instead of giving d boko boys a good fight, d Divider-in-Chief saw d insurgency as an opportunity to rally his political base of support by pitching Xtians against muslims 4 political gains.
No wonder helicopters were reportedly seen on several occasions dropping supplies 4 d insurgents. #shame #evil #diaris god o

3 Likes

Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by donodion(m): 4:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
When I say GEJ is useless some thought its harsh to refer to their president ( not mine) as such.Is Chad president an APC member?

Nigeria is a laughing stock and the citizens are naturally walking insults under the PDP rulership.

Nothing works in that country, nothing meaningful.

GEJ/PDP must go come March 28 by the living grace of God.angry

2 Likes

Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by Scholes007(m): 4:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
legendsilver :
.....Chad was compelled to take unilateral action
in January, under a deal that allows it to pursue
terrorists into Nigeria,....
Source; www.newsrescue.com

Now i see the kind of source...there is no bilateral
agreement but there is a deal that allows it(chad)
pursue terrorists into Nigeria...PLs lets respect
the integrity of this nation let us stop doing this
nonsense propaganda...anyway i believe a
president cannot say such but if really its true
they chad should be relieved of their help and
then should be given economic sanction by the
Nigerian govt.
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by azzima(m): 4:51pm On Mar 06, 2015
kernel504:
I may like Jonathan, but then, it doesn't stop me from saying the truth. I believe Idris, because l've asked these questions over and over again, why couldn't Nigeria Army combat Boko Haram till weeks ago?
Please, don't hurl insults... Simply be logical with your answers, thanks.
Thanks for being a free thinker
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by bettercreature(m): 4:52pm On Mar 06, 2015
Ikwokrikwo:
This newsrescue website tells blatant lies.
Shut up! must you read truth all the time? Sai Buhari
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by anonimi: 4:52pm On Mar 06, 2015
lewis33:
d truth is out so chad were even d people to give the credit? hmnnnmm never again will I be supporting GEJ.

Far too many of us are GULLIBLE hence thieves pretending to be saints prey on us so easily.

The news of the OP is clearly and completely FAKE. If you find it on any credible newspaper, please share with us here.

Meanwhile, this is what the APC governor of Borno state had to say about the war against Boko Haram:

papaejima1:

Nigerian Troops Responsible For Liberation Of Seized Towns – Shettima

Borno State Governor Kashim Shettima has yesterday said that 90 per cent of the ongoing battle to reclaim seized territories under the Boko Haram terrorists is being carried out by the Nigerian armed forces and not by the foreign troops as “wrongly” perceived by the media.

Shettima insisted that soldiers of Chad, Cameroon and Niger Republics cannot claim undue credits for the current successes being recorded over Boko Haram because the Nigerian forces are playing larger role in the exercise.

“We appreciate their efforts and support for the government of Nigeria, but it should be known that the bulk of the job of cleansing our society of these Boko Haram lunatics is being done by officers and men of the Nigerian armed forces who are ably supported by the Nigeria Air force”

Read More on the link below:
http://leadership.ng/news/413611/nigerian-troops-responsible-for-liberation-of-seized-towns-shettima

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2161786_104316698021280932131786779069905373110104n_jpeg02f89f16c9e8ebeba33d2f1277777a95

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2161794_9290885690609192811328669128_jpeg1f58fae127143fdbb1ea30157e122b0a

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162230_photochooserd96e13d8f7e34cbbb299524561d1b4b7_jpeg2697502adbcaeae3c8cfe544e7ff2796

2 Likes

Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by anonimi: 4:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
kernel504:
I may like Jonathan, but then, it doesn't stop me from saying the truth. I believe Idris, because l've asked these questions over and over again, why couldn't Nigeria Army combat Boko Haram till weeks ago?
Please, don't hurl insults... Simply be logical with your answers, thanks.

Read and reflect, I hope you will!

Sign agreement on no more killings, I will withdraw JTF, Jonathan to Borno elders
March 09, 2013

PRESIDENT Goodluck Jonathan yesterday in Maiduguri, accused Borno State Elders of playing to the gallary over the activities of Boko Haram Islamic sect insurgency in the state, describing the situation as unfortunate.

Jonathan spoke during an interactive session with Borno State stakeholders at the Multi-Purpose Hall, Government House Maiduguri, in continuation of his two- day working visit to Borno and Yobe States, the epicentres of Boko Haram.

He was responding to requests by the Elders for the Federal Government to grant amnesty to the sect members as well as withdraw the military Joint Task Force, JTF from Maiduguri and other areas in the state during the second day of his working visit to Borno State..

President Jonathan lamented that none of the elders in the state had publicly condemned the killings and bombings being carried out by the sect members and advised them to put their ‘’house in order,’’ by talking to their children who had been causing havoc in the country to drop their arms against the country.

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/sign-agreement-on-no-more-killings-i-will-withdraw-jtf-jonathan-to-borno-elders/#sthash.0kJT6aMl.dpuf

Buhari faults crackdown on Boko Haram
JUNE 3, 2013

Presidential candidate for the Congress for Progressive Change in the 2011 Presidential election, Maj.-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd), has frowned on the emergency rule in parts of the North. He alleged that innocent civilians were being killed in the states.

Buhari speaking during a Liberty FM Hausa Service Programme, Guest of the Week, on Sunday in Kaduna said that Boko Haram members were being killed and their houses demolished unlike the “special treatment” given to the Niger Delta militants by the Federal Government.

More from: http://www.punchng.com/news/joining-apc-not-about-2015-presidency-buhari/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2035028_buhari_jpeg124530d5bd433c751b175a8e21349689

2 Likes

Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by Scholes007(m): 4:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
guys check this out and tell me if what op is true
www.nairaland.com/1386870/african-militaries-security-services-strictly/114

1 Like

Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by aresa: 4:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
This is true. Chad entered Nigeria unsolicited to rightfully fight BH, but to avoid embarrassment and before we start asking questions, the useless service chiefs quickly begged Chadian military officer to sign joint agreement in Abuja after the fact just to color the whole their ass...

The sad interpretation here is the fact that smaller Chad looos more fearsome, more skilled, decisive and capable than .Nigeria...We fall no be small...

1 Like

Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by donodion(m): 4:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
If it's the Chadian or Cameroon troops that could locate the chibok girls first...please in Gods name and for the sake of their parents,concerned Nigerian citizens are begging you..."do not hand them over to GEJ/PDP Nigerian army. Please, take them first to your country,obtain all th necessary Intel's you needed from them and share with reputable international news on dias like Aljazeera and CNN...please na beg we dey beg o our Chadian and Cameroon brothers.

2 Likes

Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by anonimi: 4:57pm On Mar 06, 2015
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by successking: 4:59pm On Mar 06, 2015
legendsilver:
Chadian president Idriss Deby has claimed that Chad unilaterally decided upon the much celebrated committed war against Boko Haram this January, the resolute action not being the decision of Nigeria’s Jonathan and with the Nigerian president even stalling the process at every turn.
Nigeria’s Goodluck Jonathan had claimed that after five years of tolerating the sect that killed thousands, he finally this January embarked on the serious effort to defeat Boko Haram to make him more electable and to allow voting in occupied territory; however the Chadians have said that this real war against the terrorists was decided upon unilaterally by Deby in reaction to Boko Haram obstructing Chad’s trade routes with Nigeria and the economy of the landlocked nation.
Quoting from Reuters’ report:
Officials from Chad, Niger and Cameroon say lack of cooperation from Nigeria has for months hampered efforts to put together a regional taskforce against Boko Haram. Chad was compelled to take unilateral action in January, under a deal that allows it to pursue terrorists into Nigeria, after Boko Haram violence started to choke off imports to its economy.
But for a country proud to be a major African power, it would be an embarrassment to President Goodluck Jonathan as he seeks reelection for a smaller nation to tackle Nigeria’s security problems, diplomats say.
Chad has been ready to press deep into territory controlled by the Islamist group but Nigeria refused to let them.
We turned back because Nigeria did not authorise us to go any further,” army spokesman Colonel Azem Bermandoa said.
But the Chadians say there have been no joint operations between the two forces.
Nigeria has for months hampered efforts to put together a regional taskforce against Boko Haram.
Nigeria’s military spokesperson, General Chris Olukolade Wednesday denied the Chadian claims of Nigeria stalling Chadian aggression against the terrorists, stating that the Nigerian side has no qualms with the Chadians but leads the mission to liberate the nation.
The revelations from Chad appear to be fueling distrust, suspicion and tensions between Nigeria and its neighbors and dis-credits the leader of Africa’s most populous nation and a nation that was prior credited as having one of the best armies in Africa.
President Jonathan is yet to react to Chad’s claims of the small country having been unilaterally behind the the drive to liberate Nigeria from the grasp of Boko Haram.
After Chad engaged Boko Haram in Dikwa, Nigeria chased Chad out with the excuse that the Nigerian side planned to drop bombs on Boko Haram in Dikwa. Chad later claimed Boko Haram leader, “Abubakar Shekau” escaped at Dikwa with the Nigerian intervention, and Chad’s president personally warned Shekau that the Chadians knew where he went to and will soon get him.

This write up will only be taken seriously if genuine answers are provided to the following pertinent questions:

1. Why was there a meeting involving Nigeria, Chard, Cameroon, Niger and Benin in Paris on 17 May 2014?
2. What was the agendum?
3. What was the communique issued at the end of meeting?
4. Who convened the meeting?

These questions must be answered else the entire news will be regarded as one of the malicious media wars meant to denigrate Nigeria's Government and her armed forces.
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by Scholes007(m): 5:00pm On Mar 06, 2015
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by PastorOla1: 5:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
"HE SHOULD NOT LET NIGERIANS HEAR THIS PLEASE"
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by Wandungu(m): 5:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
Bull shit! I believe the Chadians are behind BH. With the Nigerian Military closing in after the recent acquisition of military hardware, they've realised the game is up. Why would Chad be behind BH? Oil in the Chad basin which Derby wishes to have access to. Just like Bakassi. Destabilize Nigeria and control its oil resources. With Shekau captured by our boys in khaki, he and his top lieutenants will of course spill the beans on who's been funding them. For there is no way a rag tag group of unemployed illiterates can have access to that sophisticated armour and know how to accurately operate them. No way! They are backed by an outside power. On the Nigerian military not being able to defeat BH? They lacked the hardware to do the job. Don't blame them or GEJ, but blame Buhari, IBB, Abacha, Abubakr, Obasanjo and Yaradua. For all these leaders especially the military ones, failed to effectively arm the military. Imagine, if they had armed and funded the military all these years with all the oil $$$ we earn, our military would have been the best and most sophisticated in black Africa and no challenge would be too great!!! Derby of Chad is just scared. How come he's friend was caught with arms meant for BH on the border? GEJ and the gallant NA officers and men, keep up the effort and finish BH, but catch Shekau alive! Infact to boost morale further a bounty of a few millions of $$$ should be put on his head!

2 Likes

Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by psalmsjob: 5:03pm On Mar 06, 2015
xpac01:
Hmmm, I fear for my dear Nation if GEJ should be re-elected. God save Nigeria.
Urrm, FTC??
I dedicate this feat (Firstus the Commentus) to all the youths of Nigeria. Those living and those who have lost their lives in the process of fighting for a great Nation.
#teamgreatnigeria#

Expect saTANiods and PDP apologist to say Idriss Deby is an APC supporter or a sponsor of Boko Haram for saying this truth he just spoke.

Boko Haram killed 15,000+ people before Chad, Niger and Cameroon came to our rescue.

That's 1 out of every 10,000 Nigerians were killed by Boko Haram. And 1 out of every 1,000 Nigerians were displaced. Yet over N10 Billion was budgeted for fighting Boko Haram.

Does this mean that Chad, Niger and Cameroon are better equip to fight Boko Haram because Mr. Clueless (#GEJ) claims USA didn't let him buy arms to fight Boko Haram all these years.

If we mistakenly vote this Cluelessness back to power, we'll only have ourselves to blame, that's if we still have ourselves alive to blame.

#VoteForChange #VoteForBuhari for SINCERITY of PURPOSE.

Checkout this music video...If I Were A Boy Remix featuring #GEJ the only Clueless President in the world and #GMB the incoming President of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by josh21: 5:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
legendsilver:
Chadian president Idriss Deby has claimed that Chad unilaterally decided upon the much celebrated committed war against Boko Haram this January, the resolute action not being the decision of Nigeria’s Jonathan and with the Nigerian president even stalling the process at every turn.
Nigeria’s Goodluck Jonathan had claimed that after five years of tolerating the sect that killed thousands, he finally this January embarked on the serious effort to defeat Boko Haram to make him more electable and to allow voting in occupied territory; however the Chadians have said that this real war against the terrorists was decided upon unilaterally by Deby in reaction to Boko Haram obstructing Chad’s trade routes with Nigeria and the economy of the landlocked nation.
Quoting from Reuters’ report:
Officials from Chad, Niger and Cameroon say lack of cooperation from Nigeria has for months hampered efforts to put together a regional taskforce against Boko Haram. Chad was compelled to take unilateral action in January, under a deal that allows it to pursue terrorists into Nigeria, after Boko Haram violence started to choke off imports to its economy.
But for a country proud to be a major African power, it would be an embarrassment to President Goodluck Jonathan as he seeks reelection for a smaller nation to tackle Nigeria’s security problems, diplomats say.
Chad has been ready to press deep into territory controlled by the Islamist group but Nigeria refused to let them.
We turned back because Nigeria did not authorise us to go any further,” army spokesman Colonel Azem Bermandoa said.
But the Chadians say there have been no joint operations between the two forces.
Nigeria has for months hampered efforts to put together a regional taskforce against Boko Haram.
Nigeria’s military spokesperson, General Chris Olukolade Wednesday denied the Chadian claims of Nigeria stalling Chadian aggression against the terrorists, stating that the Nigerian side has no qualms with the Chadians but leads the mission to liberate the nation.
The revelations from Chad appear to be fueling distrust, suspicion and tensions between Nigeria and its neighbors and dis-credits the leader of Africa’s most populous nation and a nation that was prior credited as having one of the best armies in Africa.
President Jonathan is yet to react to Chad’s claims of the small country having been unilaterally behind the the drive to liberate Nigeria from the grasp of Boko Haram.
After Chad engaged Boko Haram in Dikwa, Nigeria chased Chad out with the excuse that the Nigerian side planned to drop bombs on Boko Haram in Dikwa. Chad later claimed Boko Haram leader, “Abubakar Shekau” escaped at Dikwa with the Nigerian intervention, and Chad’s president personally warned Shekau that the Chadians knew where he went to and will soon get him.

Infact, I enjoy reading lies and propaganda.More lies please.We are patiently waiting.
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by Scholes007(m): 5:05pm On Mar 06, 2015
successking:

This write up will only be taken seriously if genuine answers are provided to the following pertinent questions:

1. Why was there a meeting involving Nigeria, Chard, Cameroon, Niger and Benin in Paris on 17 May 2014?
2. What was the agendum?
3. What was the communique issued at the end of meeting?
4. Who convened the meeting?

These questions must be answered else the entire news will be regarded as one of the malicious media wars meant to denigrate Nigeria's Government and her armed forces.

thank you my brother...i really hate people that use national security to play...how can someone that love Nigeria stoop so low to believe this crap...check this out bro www.nairaland.com/1386870/african-militaries-security-services-strictly/114
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by phorget(m): 5:06pm On Mar 06, 2015
opiaoku:

Just as he did to ahab in Bible so will he do to the illiterate terrorist general Buhari
what has Buhari got to do with all this?... Next time pls do. Read with your eye glasses.
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by phorget(m): 5:07pm On Mar 06, 2015
opiaoku:

Just as he did to ahab in Bible so will he do to the illiterate terrorist general Buhari
what has Buhari got to do with all this?... Next time pls do read with your eye glasses.
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by rusher14: 5:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
Chigold101:
combat boko haram weeks ago with which weapon? For over 20years Nigerian government did not buy any new weapons & hardwares for the military. USA refused to sale to us hardwares & also stopped their allies from to selling to us. The same USA went ahead to label our soldiers “weak.“

Sir are you not in this country seing how hardwares & weapons are coming into this nation for past 4weeks? Did you think that the deals that brought about buying new weapons happen over night? No sir they took months of nagations & shiping.

The tide turned against boko haram when Nigeria decided to start buying weapons even from countries under UN/EU sanctions.

I still doubt if Chadian president would say such a thing now the war is still going on. I have a feeling that someone is trying to bring Nigeria & Chad into a row & mistrust which will bring infighting & that will make the insurgents to regroup & get stronger.

We should read inbetween lines & think when we read.

So all former PDP governments refused to arm our military?

That's a major indictment on the government. To think they are even contesting in the presidential elections is a big shame.

The second perspective is, how can we audit the military to know the truth? Fact is, we can never. And so the government of the day can cook up any tale for us to consume.

They've told blatant lies even to the international media (Jonathan's CNN interview on power comes to mind)

Debi has made a statement, let the government refute it.

Regardless, the days of reckoning are here.

The people would give their verdict on this government.

1 Like

Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by babestella: 5:16pm On Mar 06, 2015
That is an APC internet news media, it's not a credible source of news. However, Idris Deby called for total war on the boko haram boys, because if GEJ did call for the war our northern elders and other boko haram apologist would had run to Amnesty International and ICC to file complaints of genocide. Let me see how they will tackle the Chadian president when the whole northern youths are annihilated because they will never stop joining boko haram and they will continue to be killed in their numbers. However, the Chadian called for the war in a meeting held by the AU based on the resolve of the AU (African Union) to help fight the insurgent which was becoming an international menace. So APC should stop spreading lies to score cheap political points. No matter what they do, GEJ is winning the election come March 28. It's going to shock those who are globe trotting to gain cheap popularity. It reminds me of the loafers in see in Unilag on a daily basis and use to think they were also students until convocation day you then realize they had been wasting their time running around the campus and even attend lectures sometimes. APC is a bunch of loafers waiting to be shown the way out after March 28.
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by deebrain(m): 5:17pm On Mar 06, 2015
Ahhhh....... I thought i was the only one guessing that it seemed Chad and Niger were the only ones that appeared serious against Boko Haram
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by ocelot2006(m): 5:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
shaqhead:

My guy its never bn about our past leaders...stop passing d blame lyk d PDP olways does. Who is d C in C? Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is. So d bulk stops at his desk...he should take responsibility! If u fynd ur house on fire wats d first thing u do? Any reasonable person wl find a way to put out d fire b4 strt lookin for dt maama dt fries akara close to ur house who caused d fire!

Excuses r wat we kp gettin!

Sept 11 terrorist attack happnd under George W Bush...who had to clean d mess up..Barack Obama...infact one of d reasons y he is back in d white house is because polls favoured him in making America safer cz Mitt Romney was feelin he had won olredy.

Just imagine if Jonathan had hit d ground running on ds BokoHaram issue n nt played politics wt it...we wont b looking for 200 girls, we wd hv avoided d deaths of thousands, we wont b askin hw com wat ddnt hapn in 6yrs is happnin in 6wks n seriosly GEJ wdnt b campaigning ds desperately!

He shd face it n u folks shd stop peddlin ds excuse on his behalf!

Oh yes our past leaders share a considerable bulk of the blame cake. Maybe if they had armed the military long before the GEJ administration rather than kill it like IBB and Abacha the apple eater, then MAYBE the Army would've had a fighting chance from the early start. I equally blame our Legal system/the judiciary. If only they had listened to the DSS about Muhammed, BH'S founder, and not acquitted him, then this mess wouldn't have occurred in the first place.

But I blame GEJ and the military top shots. Rather than purchase the much needed weapons on time, our soldiers armed with just plain pickups armed with just GPMGs and AKs were sent to face a numerically superior enemy heavily armed with HMGS, RPGs, AA guns, etc. No combat air support, no reinforcements. Even the best special forces unit can't face that onslaught
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by psalmsjob: 5:25pm On Mar 06, 2015
xpac01:
Hmmm, I fear for my dear Nation if GEJ should be re-elected. God save Nigeria.
Urrm, FTC??
I dedicate this feat (Firstus the Commentus) to all the youths of Nigeria. Those living and those who have lost their lives in the process of fighting for a great Nation.
#teamgreatnigeria#

Expect saTANiods and PDP apologist to say Idriss Deby is an APC supporter or a sponsor of Boko Haram for saying this truth he just spoke.

Boko Haram killed 15,000+ people before Chad, Niger and Cameroon came to our rescue.

That's 1 out of every 10,000 Nigerians were killed by Boko Haram. And 1 out of every 1,000 Nigerians were displaced. Yet over N10 Billion was budgeted for fighting Boko Haram.

Does this mean that Chad, Niger and Cameroon are better equip to fight Boko Haram because Mr. Clueless (#GEJ) claims USA didn't let him buy arms to fight Boko Haram all these years.

If we mistakenly vote this Cluelessness back to power, we'll only have ourselves to blame, that's if we still have ourselves alive to blame.

#VoteForChange #VoteForBuhari for SINCERITY of PURPOSE.

1 Like

Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by InvertedHammer: 5:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
/
Fix the roads, repair the refineries, pay workers when due, fix the power problem.
Ensure the law enforcement officers live up to their responsibilities, etc.

If success depends on certificates, Bill Gates and Zuckerbergs of this world will be janitors because they don't have college degrees.

A lot of Igbo billionaires and millionaires for example went through informal education by doing "boi boi" for oga and getting settled after
years of services. You cannot match their management acumen no matter the multiple MBAs you have. They built something from nothing.

We keep hampering on certificates without asking the reason why the law was made. GEJ has Ph.D, yet he cannot differentiate left from right.
Up until recent months, his actions and flip-floppy positions from FIFA ban, BH crisis, to any vital decision you can think of did not help matters. A good leader takes decisive actions no matter how unpopular.

At this juncture, Nigeria does not need oratory prowess, we need action. Ezeife had Ph.D from Havard and could not turn the fortunes of Anambra State. It took the arrival of Ngige to bring the change. The former governor of Enugu paraded high towering degrees and was a colossal failure until Gov. Chime came in. Take a look at Fani Kayode, has he done anything laudable with all his degrees acquired with money looted by his father? Some of you lounging around in NL has multiple degrees and have nothing to show for it because you fail to think about the box. Yeah! So much for degrees and certificates. Herd followers are bound to fail.

We need Nigeria to be revamped as a matter of urgency. If it will take a monkey to do it, I will vote it.

2 Likes

Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by SirShymexx: 5:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
ocelot2006:

Oh yes our past leaders share a considerable bulk of the blame cake. Maybe if they had armed the military long before the GEJ administration rather than kill it like IBB and Abacha the apple eater, then MAYBE the Army would've had a fighting chance from the early start. I equally blame our Legal system/the judiciary. If only they had listened to the DSS about Muhammed, BH'S founder, and not acquitted him, then this mess wouldn't have occurred in the first place.

But I blame GEJ and the military top shots. Rather than purchase the much needed weapons on time, our soldiers armed with just plain pickups armed with just GPMGs and AKs were sent to face a numerically superior enemy heavily armed with HMGS, RPGs, AA guns, etc. No combat air support, no reinforcements. Even the best special forces unit can't face that onslaught

Lol...the incorrigible midget, after pummeling ya obnoxious ar.se for being insolent - I can see you're now regurgitating the same thing I alluded to. And the same thing I posited, in which you maliciously attacked for no reason - till I slapped you with the hand-of-god. grin

Anyway, stop punching above ya height next time - go and sin no more, son.

1 Like

Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by leofab(f): 5:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I am really ashamed of my president.

Tufiakwa!
you should be shot in the tongue. Ode. Only believes negativity about his country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

El-Rufai To Reject Ministerial Nomination Even If Cleared By Senate - Gazette / Constitutional Lawyer, Fred Agbaje Is Dead / Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.