Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,087 members, 7,957,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:23 AM

The Typical Buhari Follower - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Typical Buhari Follower (1317 Views)

"Organise Your Name First" - EFCC Replies A Follower / Ben Murray-bruce’s Reply To A Rude Follower / Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Typical Buhari Follower by felifeli: 9:10am On Mar 06, 2015
-He is typically a school dropout or graduate with lowest level of degree.
-He despises himself and finds good company in a crude mannered half-educated presidential candidate
-He has failed in almost everything he tried.
-He is frustrated with life
-sees no future for himself
-He needs someone to blame his failures upon. Current president is ALWAYS a good choice to blame it upon
-He doesn't believe in hard work. He wants to get paid a salary to do nothing . He will also spend rest of his life complaining about how small the salary is.
-He lives on dreams that he will mysteriously get rich one day
-He spends entire days in 'dreamland' on social media. Trolling Nairaland and Facebook and Twitter posts. He can afford the time because he is unemployed and without any initiative to improve himself .
-He lives on dreams that Buhari will win election and magically change his life, even though APC has no grassroots structure only internet and mass media strength which is unlikely to translate to many votes.
-He lives on dreams that "the shouting side is the winning side"
-He will live on dreams till he is 73 with nothing to show for his life, and lives on dreams perpetually.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Typical Buhari Follower by francizy(m): 9:12am On Mar 06, 2015
I wouldn't doubt this but I don't think it applies in all cases tho..
Re: The Typical Buhari Follower by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 06, 2015
Dey no nufin abt policies, just only to deceive people dat dey will increase oil price. Dey thugs re so daft and dull!

2 Likes

Re: The Typical Buhari Follower by TrishaP(f): 9:15am On Mar 06, 2015
You are not any different from what you wrote up there. Only jobless ones would sit and do all these observations. Get something better to do with your time too, it'll save you alot.

5 Likes

Re: The Typical Buhari Follower by joseph1832(m): 9:16am On Mar 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Dey no nufin abt policies, just only to deceive people dat dey will increase oil price. Dey thugs re so daft and dull!
Like you abi? grin

1 Like

Re: The Typical Buhari Follower by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 06, 2015
joseph1832:
Like you abi? grin
small boi, how ya dhe cheesy?

1 Like

Re: The Typical Buhari Follower by sokotoburundi(m): 9:19am On Mar 06, 2015
TrishaP:
You are not any different from what you wrote up there. Only jobless ones would sit and do all these observations. Get something better to do with your time too, it'll save you alot.
lol u brought that out of my mouth. Pot calling kettle black. grin

1 Like

Re: The Typical Buhari Follower by joseph1832(m): 9:23am On Mar 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
small boi, how ya dhe cheesy?
I dey like Dele! Hope you're getting ready to pack your bags with Jona?

1 Like

Re: The Typical Buhari Follower by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 06, 2015
joseph1832:
I dey like Dele! Hope you're getting ready to pack your bags with Jona?
to where? Jonathan tenure ends may 29th 2019. Buhari shld just hang around d villa, he will take over wen jona finishes his 2nd tenure.
Re: The Typical Buhari Follower by felifeli: 9:33am On Mar 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
to where? Jonathan tenure ends may 29th 2019. Buhari shld just hang around d villa, he will take over wen jona finishes his 2nd tenure.

Tell them to stop dreaming. In fact Buhari will never become President unless he joins PDP. All the other parties are makeshift contraptions. grin grin grin
Re: The Typical Buhari Follower by senorova(m): 9:52am On Mar 06, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: The Typical Buhari Follower by change9ja(f): 9:55am On Mar 06, 2015
This Thread should b closed already
Re: The Typical Buhari Follower by change9ja(f): 9:56am On Mar 06, 2015
[s]
felifeli:
-He despises himself and finds good company in a crude mannered half-educated presidential candidate
-He needs someone to blame his failures upon. Current president is ALWAYS a good choice to blame it upon
-He doesn't believe in hard work. He wants to get paid a salary to do nothing . He will also spend rest of his life complaining about how small the salary is.
-He spends entire days in 'dreamland' on social media. Trolling Nairaland and Facebook and Twitter posts. He can afford the time because he is unemployed and without any initiative to improve himself .
-He lives on dreams that Buhari will win election and magically change his life, even though APC has no grassroots structure only internet and mass media strength which is unlikely to translate to many votes.
-He will live on dreams till he is 73 with nothing to show for his life, and lives on dreams perpetually.

[/s]
Re: The Typical Buhari Follower by seunfly: 9:57am On Mar 06, 2015
You are?
Re: The Typical Buhari Follower by Trut(m): 10:01am On Mar 06, 2015
OP you're 100% right...
Re: The Typical Buhari Follower by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 06, 2015
A typical Jona supporter believes that stealing of public funds is not corruption..

He is slow to act or take decision about his life. He is always confused.

He doesn't care about the poor masses. Only himself because he can't afford to please everybody.

Honesty is nothing to him. He can lie to anyone who cares to listen.

He is a woman wrapper.

He is clueless in difficult sensations.

He believes that his certificate without proper training will make him rich no matter the economy of the nation even when foreigners are employed in most of our companies without training Nigerians engineers.

A typical jona supporter is a religious bigot who thinks that one person can force him or her not to go to church on Sundays.

He is naive. Has never been outside the country or read about other country. He is a local champion.

A jona supporter believes that Nigeria cannot be better than it is now.

A typical jona supporter is a lair to himself and people around him.

He believes that since he receives peanuts from Politicians, his future is secured.

He is not exposed to the fact that people don't boost about their riches in a civilized country.

He admit failure and give reasons. He always give reasons for failure.

1 Like

Re: The Typical Buhari Follower by felifeli: 12:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
PUSH1:
A typical Jona supporter believes that stealing of public funds is not corruption..

He doesn't care about the poor masses. Only himself because he can't afford to please everybody.

He is a woman wrapper.

He believes that his certificate without proper training will make him rich no matter the economy of the nation even when foreigners are employed in most of our companies without training Nigerians engineers.

A typical jona supporter is a religious bigot who thinks that one person can force him or her not to go to church on Sundays.

He is naive. Has never been outside the country or read about other country. He is a local champion.

He believes that sinrce he receives peanuts from Politicians, his future is secured.

He is not exposed to the fact that people don't boost about their riches in a civilized country.

[size=18pt]Na only you waka come??[/size]
Re: The Typical Buhari Follower by abacusCm(m): 1:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
felifeli:

like Amechi,Fashola,Ambode,Aregbesola etc abi?u need deliverance.it is better u go and see your pastor or you go and beg your step mother
Re: The Typical Buhari Follower by lilflipnerd: 1:12pm On Mar 06, 2015
PUSH1:

He is a woman wrapper.

He believes that since he receives peanuts from Politicians, his future is secured.

That is, they are all local champions, if this guys move out of their box i fink dey would have a rethink

1 Like

Re: The Typical Buhari Follower by felifeli: 2:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
abacusCm:
like Amechi,Fashola,Ambode,Aregbesola etc abi?u need deliverance.it is better u go and see your pastor or you go and beg your step mother

You are not intelligent. I said typical "follower" and not typical party officials. I think you fall into class of typical follower.
You need deliverance. It is better you go and see your pastor or you go and beg your step-mother . (see I have corrected your grammar for you, school dropout). grin grin grin grin
Re: The Typical Buhari Follower by abacusCm(m): 2:57pm On Mar 06, 2015
felifeli:

You are not intelligent. I said typical "follower" and not typical party officials. I think you fall into class of typical follower.
You need deliverance. It is better you go and see your pastor or you go and beg your step-mother . (see I have corrected your grammar for you, school dropout). grin grin grin grin
even a Nursery 1 pupil knows that "u" stands for "you" when you are posting on forum,writing sms or chatting.so Mr know all..i don't need ur correction.just do what I asked to do,tomorrow may be too late.
Re: The Typical Buhari Follower by felifeli: 4:16pm On Mar 06, 2015
abacusCm:
even a Nursery 1 pupil knows that "u" stands for "you" when you are posting on forum,writing sms or chatting.so Mr know all..i don't need ur correction.just do what I asked to do,tomorrow may be too late.

Sorry I am not a Nursery 1 pupil egbon. Stop assuming that everyone in the world is a Buhari follower most of who think like Nursery 1 pupils grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Describe This Poster In One Word / It Hurts / What Is The Implication Of This Qualifying Statement From Pwc On NNPC Audit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.