Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

L - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / L (745 Views)

Some Nigerians Abroad Go Kill Me With Our "Foreign" Accent:lo!l Lol!! Lol!!! / B-O-M-B-S-H-E-L-L!!! Jonathan Responsible For Buhari's Sickness - APC. / House Of Rep Defection: Gbajabiamila Set To Displace Adeola-akande As Majority L (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

L by bayode360: 10:15am On Mar 06, 2015
Dear Sir,
The office of the inspector general of police monitoring unit is investigating
a case of fraud.Your presence in this regard would be highly appreciated.Attached
is the invitation letter and all relevant information you will need,please,download and read.
Failure to report will dealt with seriously.

ABAYOMI AyoGUNLE
FOR:THE INSPECTOR GENERAL OF POLICE.
MONITORING UNIT.
Louis Edet House,
Area 11 Garki, Abuja
yomishogunle@npf.gov.ng

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Anambra Governor And Wife Honoured With Duke And Duchess By CLCN / I Have Kept My Promises, But Jonathan Has Not, Fashola Boasts / What APC Did Not Want You To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.