Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. (33612 Views)

Hilton Worldwide 2017 Finesse Graduate Programme – EMEA / Hilton Worldwide Finesse Graduate Programme 2017 - EMEA / "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by softwhispers: 8:40pm On Mar 28, 2015
ibnmaja:
I also received same. I fear God cos all these SHL its just the grace of God. I have one practice question pack for SHL put ur email I'll send to u
l suppose this is coming late, but if u still can, kindly forward SHL practice question pack to ekpekanma@gmail.com
Warm regards.
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by abbey4christ(m): 9:16am On Mar 30, 2015
Hello guys hw was ur interview...Tobi and Folorunso where art thou
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by Phorlorunso: 9:25am On Mar 30, 2015
[s[/quote] Mr abbey am here o..the interview was owk, normal interview questions except for a couple of questions but i had challenges with the hirevue media centre..kept on disconnecting like every 3 minutes and i wasnt able to asnwer some questions to my satisfaction..but all the same we thank God and am hoping for the best for all of us
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by Tobie50: 12:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
Im here...the interview was ok, normal interview questions...wasn't able to answer some of the questions the way I would have liked to....but we thank God. The video interview was quite an experience I would never forget... Hoping for the best tho smiley.....
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by abbey4christ(m): 9:54am On Mar 31, 2015
I tink we all had almost same experience,I also felt is should av ansad some of the questions better. But it was a great experience. I wish us the best of luck. We'll make it
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by Phorlorunso: 1:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
madam tobbie and egbon abbey any news yet from hilton?
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by abbey4christ(m): 4:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
Phorlorunso:
madam tobbie and egbon abbey any news yet from hilton?
Noting yet bro
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by Tobie50: 8:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
Nothing yet.....
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by steadynana: 9:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
Please can u send to ndibrain@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by detutu1: 5:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
Got a regret mail...at least now I know where I stand smiley
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
detutu1:
Got a regret mail...at least now I know where I stand smiley

It is well. Did you do the online interview? I'm yet to get any mail...weda success or regret
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by detutu1: 6:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
sureguy02:

It is well. Did you do the online interview? I'm yet to get any mail...weda success or regret

Just the SHL test...got the mail yesterday
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by FaithYetu(m): 4:07am On Apr 10, 2015
ok
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by Harmonyemerald(f): 9:20am On Apr 10, 2015
ibnmaja:
I also received same. I fear God cos all these SHL its just the grace of God. I have one practice question pack for SHL put ur email I'll send to u

Please forward to nancyikedife@yahoo.com. Please if you have Gmat, please send. Thank you
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 10, 2015
I asked Laura when we should expect to hear from her. Find her reply below

> Dear Seun,
>

> Thank you for your email and question regarding the FINESSE Finance Graduate
> Programme.
>
> I can confirm that we have received your online video interview and it is
> currently under review.
>
> An update will be provided to you by the end of next week.
>
> Kind regards,
>
>
>
> Laura
> ___________________________
> Laura Halstead
>
> Corporate Recruitment Advisor
> Talent Acquisition
>
>
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
boro11:
I asked Laura when we should expect to hear from her. Find her reply below

> Dear Seun,
>

> Thank you for your email and question regarding the FINESSE Finance Graduate
> Programme.
>
> I can confirm that we have received your online video interview and it is
> currently under review.
>
> An update will be provided to you by the end of next week.
>
> Kind regards,
>
>
>
> Laura
> ___________________________
> Laura Halstead
>
> Corporate Recruitment Advisor
> Talent Acquisition
>
>

Good. They shouldnt keep us waiting for too long
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by Phorlorunso: 2:44pm On Apr 17, 2015
any news yet house?this waiting is becoming too much ooo
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by abbey4christ(m): 4:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
Mr Folorunso...same here
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by Phorlorunso: 4:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
abbey4christ:
Mr Folorunso...same here
Toh..lets keep hoping and praying
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by abbey4christ(m): 5:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
Phorlorunso:
Toh..lets keep hoping and praying
Yes sir...God help us
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by ryd3(m): 10:30am On Apr 25, 2015
FaithYetu:
what are we to expect for the test? i did shl tests some 4-5 years ago when allison abraka of the then GTbank plc HR, use to conduct tests for the bank. what are we to expect? is numerical and verbal reasoning as usual, the verbal reasoning 1st, for 45 mins, then the numerical for same 45 min, the question is? anyone with materials to practice or read? cos that online practice they're showing me is not assuring ooooo, share your opinion guys, This is my dream job to be frank.....

bro, me sef write that test and its given me shl fobi EVER since. pls if u saw kindly send to ridewitryde@hotmail.com
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by koyys: 11:10am On May 04, 2015
Hello,

Congratulations! I am pleased to let you know that after reviewing your HireVue interview, we would like to progress your application to the next stage of the selection process for the FINESSE Graduate Development Programme.

This stage will involve a face to face interview with a Hilton Finance Director, therefore, please reply to this email with the location you will be in for the next 2 weeks and the best phone number to contact you on. Please could you provide me with these details

3 Likes

Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by mima112: 6:48pm On May 06, 2015
koyys:
Hello,

Congratulations! I am pleased to let you know that after reviewing your HireVue interview, we would like to progress your application to the next stage of the selection process for the FINESSE Graduate Development Programme.

This stage will involve a face to face interview with a Hilton Finance Director, therefore, please reply to this email with the location you will be in for the next 2 weeks and the best phone number to contact you on. Please could you provide me with these details

i just get the same email .. so do you have any idea about this stage , i mean the interview questions ,, and is this the final stage
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by koyys: 12:28pm On May 07, 2015
mima112:

i just get the same email .. so do you have any idea about this stage , i mean the interview questions ,, and is this the final stage
Basic interview question, assessment center for candidates is likely to be the final stage. Good luck
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by mima112: 2:09pm On May 07, 2015
koyys:
Basic interview question, assessment center for candidates is likely to be the final stage. Good luck
Thank you ^_^
and good luck for you too smiley smiley
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by mima112: 1:04pm On May 19, 2015
koyys:

any news yet from hilton
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by koyys: 4:04pm On May 19, 2015
mima112:

any news yet from hilton
updates will be given this week hopefully tomorrow.
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by mima112: 11:37pm On May 20, 2015
koyys:
updates will be given this week hopefully tomorrow.

i hope so ... waiting
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by koyys: 3:53am On May 21, 2015
mima112:

i hope so ... waiting
Assessment centre is on june 1st and 2nd Hilton Prague, Czech Republic. Trust you speak Czech though.lol
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by taiwoti(m): 8:20am On May 21, 2015
koyys:
Assessment centre is on june 1st and 2nd Hilton Prague, Czech Republic. Trust you speak Czech though.lol

Will hilton be responsible for your visa, flight and accommodation?
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by Nobody: 8:40am On May 21, 2015
taiwoti:

Will hilton be responsible for your visa, flight and accommodation?
Very good question @taiwoti,I just hope they will take care of this.
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by mima112: 8:21pm On May 22, 2015
koyys:
lol cheesy
will now i'm waitin the invitation for the face to face interview .
and then i gonna start learning Czech cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gnld Network Marketing Opportunity Please Read! / Nigerian Police Force (NPF) Exam - 8 Facts To Take Home / NSCDC Recruitment 2022/2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.