Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. (33666 Views)

Hilton Worldwide 2017 Finesse Graduate Programme – EMEA / Hilton Worldwide Finesse Graduate Programme 2017 - EMEA / "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by Profuzi: 8:43pm On May 22, 2015
Were you able to secure a visa to Czech in time??

mima112:

lol cheesy
will now i'm waitin the invitation for the face to face interview .
and then i gonna start learning Czech cheesy
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by Profuzi: 8:49pm On May 22, 2015
When did you get your invite and have you been able to process your visa?
koyys:
Assessment centre is on june 1st and 2nd Hilton Prague, Czech Republic. Trust you speak Czech though.lol
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 08, 2015
Hmm,this thread looks dead to me....No single response!!!!!
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 08, 2015
Rolly83:
Hmm,this thread looks dead to me....No single response!!!!!

Yours is one and mine makes it two grin
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by mima112: 8:40pm On Jun 19, 2015
hi guys
any news from hilton after the face to face interview !!!
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by mima112: 10:45am On Jun 26, 2015
i hate waiting sad

1 Like

Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by abbey4christ(m): 10:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
Was anyone contacted after the face to face interview As in Prague tinz??
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by mima112: 11:35am On Jul 12, 2015
abbey4christ:
no sad again waiting
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by abbey4christ(m): 9:55pm On Jul 12, 2015
It is well
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by mima112: 5:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
abbey4christ:
It is well
can we send them email to ask about the result !!!!
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by Profuzi: 7:43am On Jul 21, 2015
abbey4christ:

Were you able to make it to Prague for the assessment centre
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by Profuzi: 7:45am On Jul 21, 2015
mima112:

can we send them email to ask about the result !!!!

Hi mima, you should have been called a few days after your assessment centre and during the call, the person who interviewed you would have given you feedback on whether you got the offer or not.
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by mima112: 3:41pm On Jul 22, 2015
Profuzi:

Hi mima, you should have been called a few days after your assessment centre and during the call, the person who interviewed you would have given you feedback on whether you got the offer or not.

hi Profuzi ..I passed the face to face interview and i didn't get the invitation to the assessment center until now .. after 2 days from the face to face interview they ask me to send them a cv with a photo and until now i'm waiting for their response..
So what do you think about my situation !!
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 22, 2015
Hi guys. Was the trip to Prague sponsored by them?
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by Profuzi: 8:54am On Jul 23, 2015
mima112:

hi Profuzi ..I passed the face to face interview and i didn't get the invitation to the assessment center until now .. after 2 days from the face to face interview they ask me to send them a cv with a photo and until now i'm waiting for their response..
So what do you think about my situation !!

Mima, this all sounds quite confusing, where are you based? Naija? and how did you do your face to face interview. The program starts in September, so it seems a bit strange that you haven't gone through the assessment centre yet. How many years of working experience do you have, because I think they might be considering you for another role outside of the program, I'm not sure...But I went straight from Face to Face Interview to the AC, wasn't asked to submit CV and all of that...
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by mima112: 8:31am On Jul 25, 2015
Profuzi:

Mima, this all sounds quite confusing, where are you based? Naija? and how did you do your face to face interview. The program starts in September, so it seems a bit strange that you haven't gone through the assessment centre yet. How many years of working experience do you have, because I think they might be considering you for another role outside of the program, I'm not sure...But I went straight from Face to Face Interview to the AC, wasn't asked to submit CV and all of that...
hi Profuzi , can you give me your email .. so i can send you an email with all details !!
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by Profuzi: 4:01pm On Jul 25, 2015
mima112:

hi Profuzi , can you give me your email .. so i can send you an email with all details !!

Hi Mima, sorry I can't post my email address here, privacy concerns.... but I have sent you a message via nairaland, check your email especially your spam folder
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by mima112: 9:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
Profuzi:

Hi Mima, sorry I can't post my email address here, privacy concerns.... but I have sent you a message via nairaland, check your email especially your spam folder
done wink
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by jmanity: 12:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
I just got a mail from Hilton for the 2nd stage assessment to be done before 22nd January. Pls I urgently need help from anyone who can help me with the SHL verbal and numerical aptitude past questions.
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by Mobi47(m): 12:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
I also received same. I fear God cos all these SHL its just the grace of God. I have one practice question pack for SHL put ur email I'll send to u
pls send to obimichael43@yahoo.com
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by jmanity: 1:16pm On Jan 14, 2016
Mobi47:

kindly forward if you receive it. Thanks
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by holluville: 7:15pm On Jan 14, 2016
Pls I urgently need anyone who can help me with the SHL verbal and numerical aptitude past questions.. just got thru to 2nd phase..... my email :: fahakintayo@gmail.com

thanks in anticipation
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by holluville: 8:01pm On Jan 14, 2016
Mobi47:
fahakintayo@gmail.com thanks in anticipation
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by holluville: 8:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
have u guys received it. sent it don't know if its gonna b helpful..

help a brother too
fahakintayo@gmail.com

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by jmanity: 1:36pm On Jan 16, 2016
Pls who has written the test? share your experience with us. Thanks.
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 16, 2016
i just tried to do mine but the site is down till 11pm
jmanity:
Pls who has written the test? share your experience with us. Thanks.
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 20, 2016
Hmmmm how far guys, how did the test go? grin
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by jmanity: 10:31am On Jan 21, 2016
I wrote mine yesterday, still expecting the result.

1 Like

Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by chimeziepaul: 11:20am On Jan 21, 2016
Pls How do I take the test? I got a mail and no link, Pls How do I go about it?
Dear.........

Thank you for Applying to the application.

We have received your application and sent you the Plum Assessment test.

Please do not forget that you will be receiving the Homestudy Assessments very soon and we encourage you to continue studying the curriculum.

Thank you and Good Luck!

The Andela Recruitment Team
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by jmanity: 11:40am On Jan 21, 2016
[quote author=chimeziepaul post=42184747]Pls How do I take the test? I got a mail and no link, Pls How do I go about it?
Dear.........
Thank you for Applying to the application.
We have received your application and sent you the Plum Assessment test.
Please do not forget that you will be receiving the Homestudy Assessments very soon and we encourage you to continue studying the curriculum.
Thank you and Good Luck!
The Andela Recruitment Team[/quote

It's not andela but Hilton finesse.
Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by dunsinunchained(m): 3:41pm On Jan 28, 2016
I just got my link for the HireVue video Interview to be done before 10th February.
Please has any one passed tru this stage?! What should I expect

Cc Profuzi

2 Likes

Re: Hilton Worldwide FINESSE Graduate Finance Programme. by Speneto: 8:21am On Feb 06, 2016
Hi every one I applied for the Andela spring class, have any one received the link to the home study test?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Millions Of Nigerian Graduates Are Unemployed — FG / Npower Recruitment 2017 Names Shortlisted candidates – www.Portal.npower.gov.ng / U.S. Embassy In Nigeria Job Recruitment (7 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.