Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Photo Of A Nigerian Army Paratrooper (FAKE!!!) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of A Nigerian Army Paratrooper (FAKE!!!) (10792 Views)

These Are All The Weapons In The Nigerian Army Arsenal 2017. / PHOTOS: Bauchi State Purchases 30 Patrol Motorcycles For Nigerian Army / Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3)

Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Army Paratrooper (FAKE!!!) by totorimi: 7:07pm On Mar 06, 2015
Nigerian Army that goes everywhere winning medals, they did it in Ecomog, in Dafur, in Sierraleone, in many different places but back home Boko is their baba. I know this Boko Haram thing is a part of militaru otherwise who born them to be toying with our military like this. Infact without the involvement of other neighboring countries like Chad, Niger and Cameroun all this reported successes wont happen. So my kudos goes to the JTF, CHAD, NIGR and CAMEROUN and not to any NA because they are saboteurs within themselves.
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Army Paratrooper (FAKE!!!) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 06, 2015
atlwireles:

I did not say we don't paratroopers. Let's not mislead the public with fake pictures.

True...I got some couple of nigerian military paratroopers...pix...
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Army Paratrooper (FAKE!!!) by SirShymexx: 7:07pm On Mar 06, 2015
Missy89:
So many GULLIBLE folks and LIARS on Nairaland

That is a Honduras/US military training exercise

SirShymexx come see your people again oo grin grin grin

#neverlieagain

Seun why is this piece of garbage on the front page?

Lol. These brain dead deceitful fvckers aren't my people - they're your folks.

At least you lived around them for a long time...and you understand the mentality better.

I don't know these fvckers - and even when you try to correct them and tell them the truth. They're allergic to that, and it's all about attacking viciously like porch monkeys, till they get their wigs pushed back.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3)

The Effects Of Fuel Subsidy Removal! / 51 Senators Absent As 57 Senators Elect Saraki As President / Isi-Uzo: Outcome Of Security Between Ugwuanyi And Eha-amufu Community Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.