Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,743 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Photo Of A Nigerian Army Paratrooper (FAKE!!!) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of A Nigerian Army Paratrooper (FAKE!!!) (10797 Views)

These Are All The Weapons In The Nigerian Army Arsenal 2017. / PHOTOS: Bauchi State Purchases 30 Patrol Motorcycles For Nigerian Army / Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Army Paratrooper (FAKE!!!) by hazyfm1: 6:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
Cool
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Army Paratrooper (FAKE!!!) by jayne8585yahoo(f): 6:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
God bless and protect them

ALL HAIL THE NIGERIA ARMY

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Army Paratrooper (FAKE!!!) by duni04(m): 6:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
All this propaganda two weeks before elections? This man had 6 years to do all this! Nigerians should start asking what becomes of the war against boko haram after the elections are over. I'm sure Nigerians are aware that most of the fighting against Boko haram recently has been done by Chadian soldiers and South African mercenaries. Nigeria soldiers are too I'll equipped and unmotivated to fight anyone because the military of any country assumes the character of the commander in chief of the country. We have a coward and an îmbecile as commander in chief. Therefore Nigerian soldiers have become cowards and imbeciles.
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Army Paratrooper (FAKE!!!) by johnsonjosbles(m): 6:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
These brave men don't need a comander in thief that'l be playing politics/kite with their life! God be with the militry because the glory of this great nation rest on their soulders.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Army Paratrooper (FAKE!!!) by oathman(m): 6:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
God bless u all
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Army Paratrooper (FAKE!!!) by amdo007(m): 6:30pm On Mar 06, 2015
Nice view
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Army Paratrooper (FAKE!!!) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
atlwireles:
OP that picture is from the US army airborne school in fort benning, Columbus Georgia. Don't insult the Nigerian army with fake pictures.

No its not...

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Army Paratrooper (FAKE!!!) by CuteMaro(m): 6:32pm On Mar 06, 2015
grin
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Army Paratrooper (FAKE!!!) by maum: 6:32pm On Mar 06, 2015
macpetrus:
Wonderful!!!!!
Victory is ours

I'd like this made and will certainly buy and share
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Army Paratrooper (FAKE!!!) by DJMCOTTY(m): 6:32pm On Mar 06, 2015
Naija una don come .una knw pass everybodyare u or were u a paratrooper? Go and teach dem their job na.. #onos
sinkhole:
I dey sur prise too o! Y all those ropes b4 d jump?
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Army Paratrooper (FAKE!!!) by atlwireles: 6:35pm On Mar 06, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Army Paratrooper (FAKE!!!) by EverestdeBliu(m): 6:36pm On Mar 06, 2015
Kelklein:
God bless NA

Victory is from God Alone

Meanwhile in other news

#BabaWhileYouWereGone Rotimi became naughty
Where did u get this trash from?
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Army Paratrooper (FAKE!!!) by sonnie10: 6:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
Kelklein:
God bless NA

Victory is from God Alone

Meanwhile in other news

#BabaWhileYouWereGone Rotimi became naughty

Make Oga Jona catch am, that finger do smell papper. Lol. But on a serious note, the editor of that paper is so dumb.
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Army Paratrooper (FAKE!!!) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 06, 2015
Iolo:
#NeverAgain

liar show us thats nigerian army

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Army Paratrooper (FAKE!!!) by jamace(m): 6:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
NA Motto: Victory Is From God Alone. cool
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Army Paratrooper (FAKE!!!) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
atlwireles:
OP that picture is from the US army airborne school in fort benning, Columbus Georgia. Don't insult the Nigerian army with fake pictures.

i even had to give you a rare like.you see how your fellow gej bootlickers dey spoil gej campaign

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Army Paratrooper (FAKE!!!) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 06, 2015
[size=28pt]Mod verify this post. That is not Nigerian Army. A picture taken of the internet. Misinformation![/size]

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Army Paratrooper (FAKE!!!) by mytime24(f): 6:42pm On Mar 06, 2015
KooL

Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Army Paratrooper (FAKE!!!) by Rawani: 6:44pm On Mar 06, 2015
FAKE Picture. That is the Joint Task Force - Bravo at Soto Cano Air Base, Honduras. That is not the Nigerian Army.

The PDP/NA should cease all this propaganda and fight these bloody terrorists with true commitment. No wonder Chadian President is running his mouth all over the place.

See the source of the picture: http://www.jtfb.southcom.mil/photos/media_search.asp?q=hin&page=35

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Army Paratrooper (FAKE!!!) by atlwireles: 6:44pm On Mar 06, 2015
diluminati:

i even had to give you a rare like.you see how your fellow gej bootlickers dey spoil gej campaign

This is not about GEJ's campaign. The Nigerian army is not a political party.
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Army Paratrooper (FAKE!!!) by SQURA(f): 6:46pm On Mar 06, 2015
fake picture alert!!
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Army Paratrooper (FAKE!!!) by Yarduni: 6:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
I have seen that picture elsewhere before. It is fake please
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Army Paratrooper (FAKE!!!) by blaqship: 6:48pm On Mar 06, 2015
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Army Paratrooper (FAKE!!!) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 06, 2015
atlwireles:

Scott Goodknight
http://findingyourhero.com/keep-your-eyes-on-the-horizon

Well it doesn't mean Nigeria military doesn't have paratroopers
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Army Paratrooper (FAKE!!!) by atlwireles: 6:51pm On Mar 06, 2015
asuoka:

Well it doesn't mean Nigeria military doesn't have paratroopers

I did not say we don't paratroopers. Let's not mislead the public with fake pictures.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Army Paratrooper (FAKE!!!) by blaqship: 6:53pm On Mar 06, 2015
atlwireles:

I did not say we don't paratroopers. Let's not mislead the public with fake pictures.
[size=18pt]
Yes, stop misleading the public.

Nairaland should Vet posts before it comes to homepage[/size]
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Army Paratrooper (FAKE!!!) by loomer: 6:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
This na people wey get mind....

As for me o, my liver no reach this level
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Army Paratrooper (FAKE!!!) by Missy89(f): 6:57pm On Mar 06, 2015
So many GULLIBLE folks and LIARS on Nairaland

That is a Honduras/US military training exercise

SirShymexx come see your people again oo grin grin grin

#neverlieagain

Seun why is this piece of garbage on the front page?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Army Paratrooper (FAKE!!!) by killercute16(m): 6:58pm On Mar 06, 2015
Victory is ours...GOD BLESS GEJ,GOD BLESS OUR MILITARY
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Army Paratrooper (FAKE!!!) by RaptorX: 7:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
Why is there so many fake and misleading threads on NL these days
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Army Paratrooper (FAKE!!!) by aresa: 7:06pm On Mar 06, 2015
All these 419 stolen internet pictures sef,

Smh,

(1) (2) (3)

I’ll Be Among First To Implement New Minimum Wage — Uzodimma / The Effects Of Fuel Subsidy Removal! / Remove N887bn Inserted Projects From 2022 Budget - Buhari To National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.