Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Pvc Card Vin Numbers Is Been Collected In Awka Anambra State Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pvc Card Vin Numbers Is Been Collected In Awka Anambra State Now (1082 Views)

"I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) / Declare Kogi Oil Producing State Now - Lawmakers To Buhari / INEC Releases Statistics Of PVC Collected In All 36 States And FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pvc Card Vin Numbers Is Been Collected In Awka Anambra State Now by skimasks(m): 4:24pm On Mar 06, 2015
Rigging Alert : the aggitation of card reader by PDP is only seen as the stumbling block to archieve their evil plans to rig the 2015 general election. What is going on in Anambra state is that they are going house to house to copy people's PVC VIN numbers so that they clone do what i don't know with the cards and write election results as they used to do in the previous elections. This is the reason they want to sack Jega so as have lee way to false victory . I am not a card carrier of any Political party but i wish that free, fair and credible elections will entrench the kind of leadership we all are yearning for. I therefore call on the leadership of the other political parties to shine their eyes on this evil PDP wants to perpetuate now or else they will find themselves at the back door again.[

1 Like

Re: Pvc Card Vin Numbers Is Been Collected In Awka Anambra State Now by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
Mad men roaming NL lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Pvc Card Vin Numbers Is Been Collected In Awka Anambra State Now by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
Too much intake of un-wanted grasses affects human reasoning..

3 Likes

Re: Pvc Card Vin Numbers Is Been Collected In Awka Anambra State Now by macpetrus(m): 4:34pm On Mar 06, 2015
Why do some political party collect VIN numbers on people voter card especially in the rural areas or small groups... Hope they are not going to code it in Card reader machine/ sim!!!... I have Witness it up to 5 to 6times!!!...

Op must you put PDP?..... It a general thing that is tending in some state now....

Op for you information I witness it first in APC state!!! And I have my fact!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pvc Card Vin Numbers Is Been Collected In Awka Anambra State Now by skimasks(m): 5:17pm On Mar 06, 2015
macpetrus:
Why do some political party collect VIN numbers on people voter card especially in the rural areas or small groups... Hope they are not going to code it in Card reader machine/ sim!!!... I have Witness it up to 5 to 6times!!!...

Op must you put PDP?..... It a general thing that is tending in some state now....

Op for you information I witness it first in APC state!!! And I have my fact!!!!

If I may ask is it a good thing. Am not supporting any party I just reported what I witnessed. All this need to stop we can't live like this .

1 Like

Re: Pvc Card Vin Numbers Is Been Collected In Awka Anambra State Now by steppin: 5:20pm On Mar 06, 2015
skimasks:

If I may ask is it a good thing. Am not supporting any party I just reported what I witnessed. All this need to stop we can't live like this .
Yes, you ain't supporting any party but Anambra state(non APC state) is your point of contact.
God is watching you in 3D.
Re: Pvc Card Vin Numbers Is Been Collected In Awka Anambra State Now by macpetrus(m): 5:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
skimasks:

It Bad that some people are trying to bring us backward!!! We just have to tell our people to stop giving them their VIN numbers because most of them don't knw the meaning!!!
Re: Pvc Card Vin Numbers Is Been Collected In Awka Anambra State Now by AustineE1: 5:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
Op!you are only good for comic relief!see the way everyone on this forum now thinks of you as a fo*l...thesame Akwa wey i dey now.
Re: Pvc Card Vin Numbers Is Been Collected In Awka Anambra State Now by seemples(f): 6:53pm On Mar 06, 2015
AustineE1:
Op!you are only good for comic relief!see the way everyone on this forum now thinks of you as a fo*l...thesame Akwa wey i dey now.

You both are not in the same place...OP dey Awka...you dey Akwa
Re: Pvc Card Vin Numbers Is Been Collected In Awka Anambra State Now by ludafrancis: 7:51pm On Mar 06, 2015
AWKA WEY I DEY GALLANT.....APC WITH FALSE NEWS ALWAYS
Re: Pvc Card Vin Numbers Is Been Collected In Awka Anambra State Now by skimasks(m): 7:52pm On Mar 06, 2015
seemples:

You both are not in the same place...OP dey Awka...you dey Akwa
My sister tell am oooo. The problem with we nigerians is that we just hate the truth. I dont care if is PDP, APC or even APGA that is doing this poo I just want it to stop. Tension everywhere in the country just because some bunch of old folks that do not give a rat's bout you and I yet you dont care shame
Re: Pvc Card Vin Numbers Is Been Collected In Awka Anambra State Now by skimasks(m): 7:53pm On Mar 06, 2015
ludafrancis:
AWKA WEY I DEY GALLANT.....APC WITH FALSE NEWS ALWAYS
Na borno for borno you gallant not awka

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Leads In 5 LGA Released Results In Kaduna - The Nation Newspaper / Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga / Calling On All Nigerians To Boycott South African Products And Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.