Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,220 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Order Your Golden Penny Products - Wholesales And Sub-distributors - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Order Your Golden Penny Products - Wholesales And Sub-distributors (9801 Views)

Ready To Be A Sub Distributor For Golden Penny Flour And Other Of Their Products / Distributors, Sub-distributors & Resellers Required For FMCG Products / Golden Penny Products Sub-distributorship And Wholesaler Partnership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Order Your Golden Penny Products - Wholesales And Sub-distributors by coreseam: 10:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
Flour Mills of Nigeria (FMN) Plc is the nations leading food business company providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers. Flour Mills of Nigeria (FMN) Plc is a FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Good) company that has been part of Nigerians at home and abroad since September 1960. FMN services Nigerians through world class brands like Golden Penny Semovita, Golden Penny Noodles, Golden Penny Spagetti, Golden Penny Spagettini (Tiny), Golden Penny Macaroni, Golden Penny Flour and Golden Penny Sugar.

The company is steering the green revolution in Nigeria with the use of locally sourced materials to develop and produce unique consumer products for local markets. This strategy is reducing dependence on imported raw materials and creating value for businesses, consumers and the nation at large.

Do you want to be a Sub-Distributor or Wholesale dealer with Golden Penny? Are you already a Sub-Distributor, Wholesale Dealer, Big time Retailer of Golden Penny Products? You can contact me on 09025874118, am a distributor located in Ikorodu lagos.

FMCG Products business is very lucrative. You'll surely reap the reward of your investment when you invest in it. Simply because food is a daily necessity and hence must be gotten from the right source.

Lets us be your partner

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Order Your Golden Penny Products - Wholesales And Sub-distributors by xolocious(m): 12:32am On Jun 15, 2017
can you help me with Anambra major dealers contact or better still do link me up into becoming a distributor/agent.
Re: Order Your Golden Penny Products - Wholesales And Sub-distributors by coreseam: 7:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
xolocious:
can you help me with Anambra major dealers contact or better still do link me up into becoming a distributor/agent.

Am sorry I can't help with a major dealer in Anambra as am based in Lagos and only service customers within and around the Lagos axes.

1 Like

Re: Order Your Golden Penny Products - Wholesales And Sub-distributors by grace4eva(m): 11:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
Please what does it takes to become a sub-distributor. My email is luckyabel75@yahoo.com
Re: Order Your Golden Penny Products - Wholesales And Sub-distributors by BimboAfonja: 11:34am On Jun 24, 2017
Which area r u in Lagos? Wud like to become a sub-distributor. I really want to know d least amount I can start with
Re: Order Your Golden Penny Products - Wholesales And Sub-distributors by coreseam: 11:49am On Aug 26, 2017
BimboAfonja:
Which area r u in Lagos? Wud like to become a sub-distributor. I really want to know d least amount I can start with
Hello Am in Ikorodu area of Lagos.

You can reach me via my phone number for further clarifications.

Looking forward to hearing from you
Re: Order Your Golden Penny Products - Wholesales And Sub-distributors by coreseam: 2:52pm On Sep 04, 2017
Thanks for all those that have agreed to the partnership and to those that made enquiries.

We appreciate you all and look forward to a mutually beneficial relationship.

My phone number remains;

banaqmercantile@gmail.com
Re: Order Your Golden Penny Products - Wholesales And Sub-distributors by coreseam: 2:52pm On Sep 09, 2017
Agriculture and food related business has grown in recent months.
There is no better time to key into the movement.

I am available to clarify your concerns around Golden Penny distributorship and it's related matters.

Please call or email for your enquiries.

Thanks to all our existing partners and we look forward to those promising to come partner with us.

Thanks.
Re: Order Your Golden Penny Products - Wholesales And Sub-distributors by Kaymercury(m): 9:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
I'm into a biz already but I'd like to be a sub distributor my base is ilorin Kwara state.how much do I need to start this biz?

(1) (Reply)

Steel Pipes and tubing pipes of various sizes are for Sale In Portharcourt / Wrought Iron Handrails In Lagos / The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.