Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,781 members, 7,837,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

President Goodluck Jonathan And First Lady In Super Eagles' Tracksuits - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Jonathan And First Lady In Super Eagles' Tracksuits (27863 Views)

President Goodluck Jonathan and Corruption - Femi Orebe / Aisha Buhari: A New Type Of First Lady In Nigeria?-AFP / President Jonathan And Yoruba Oba's, Blessing Or Curse? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And First Lady In Super Eagles' Tracksuits by Revolution: 12:00am On Mar 07, 2015
canalily:
Naija wil lift the trophy as GEJ is the coachcheesy

OK. In that case Jonathan will replace Stephen Keshi and Buhari will replace Jonathan in Aso Rock. Problem solved.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And First Lady In Super Eagles' Tracksuits by realjoker(m): 12:13am On Mar 07, 2015
kinibigdeal:
more
cluelessness taking to the highest level
the man is clueless indeed
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And First Lady In Super Eagles' Tracksuits by roladex(f): 5:48am On Mar 07, 2015
Patience so rass,see her legs as she separate am,she wan gym she dey wear bangles rings and heavy wristwatch.nonsence.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And First Lady In Super Eagles' Tracksuits by EMMYLASHTINS(m): 7:09am On Mar 07, 2015
Adyrin:
I'd!ot
Its were and not where!
Please go to skool naw.....
Your leader didn't doesn't me you wouldn't also!
Yu wan end up like Bullhari?
Failing one class 3times and coming again d 4th to disgrace himself?
Go skool Biko.......

Nice one President..!
ODE,u can't even contruct a good sentence den who need to go to skul between d two of us.mtceeeeewwwwwww
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And First Lady In Super Eagles' Tracksuits by OLADD: 7:16am On Mar 07, 2015
psalmsjob:

In all of these imaginary atrocities that you guys claim Buhari commits none of it I hope involves:

1. Standing by doing nothing as C-In-C while over 15,000 people were killed.

2. Blatant stealing of public funds and openly support it.

3. Increase fuel price by 150% over night on a new year eve.

4. And summarily clueless and timid when the subject matter is not on how to steal and loot the treasury.

5. Has he spent 6 years in Aso Rock with nothing tangible to show for it.

There are many more to mention but tell if #Buhari has done any of these things above.

#LetsVoteForChange #VoteForBuhari for a FUNCTIONAL government.

If truly the president has been doing nothing to solve the nation's security and economic challenges may God vindicate you but if he has been trying his best to ameliorate the situation may God punish you and your cohorts forever.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And First Lady In Super Eagles' Tracksuits by Isajaf: 7:47am On Mar 07, 2015
GOD BLESSED MR PRESIDENT " Federal Republic of Nigeria" PRESIDENT JONATHAN GOOD-GIFT-TO-NIGERIA-BY-GOD EBELECHUKWU Sir we love you, You will live to accomplish the good work you are sent by God Almighty for the restructuring of Nigeria

GEJ till 2019
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And First Lady In Super Eagles' Tracksuits by josh21: 8:03am On Mar 07, 2015
EMMYLASHTINS:
#babawhileyouwheregone Jonathan and his wife are pictured in sports suits while over 200 gals are still wif d deadly terrorists.And almost a year later all he can say is dey are still alive.
What have you done as a patriotic citizen to rescue the girls?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And First Lady In Super Eagles' Tracksuits by aguizm(m): 8:24am On Mar 07, 2015
EMMYLASHTINS:
OPONU comparing d situation of Nigeria wif d united states.Has Isis kidnapped/killed up/more Dan 10000 of American citizen lyk bokoharam has done in Nigeria and ur so called president is pictured in sports kits.abeeegggi
Ewu Anu'mpama always finding faults in everything Jonathan does. U stay in front of ur laptop and criticize. Nigeria Army is recruiting why not enlist and rescue the chibok girls yourself.

Bloody hypocrite.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And First Lady In Super Eagles' Tracksuits by psalmsjob: 9:30am On Mar 07, 2015
OLADD:

If truly the president has been doing nothing to solve the nation's security and economic challenges may God vindicate you but if he has been trying his best to ameliorate the situation may God punish you and your cohorts forever.

His best is not good enough because its all flukes at best! We can't be counting on LUCK as a nation, we need someone who knows what he wants to do and how he wants to go about it.

A definite road map out of all these "Self-Infested" problems of #GEJ government as you termed them "the nation's security and economic challenges" not "Amelioration" but "Eradication" because when there's a will there's a way afterall he caused or did nothing about most of it.

And to your "Curse", I'll like to remind you that a curse that has nowhere to land always returns to the head of whoever uttered them. So to that I'll say Amen!

#SaiBuhari #SaiBaba for a government that will not Ameliorate national problems but eradicate them! #VoteForChange
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And First Lady In Super Eagles' Tracksuits by OLADD: 9:49am On Mar 07, 2015
psalmsjob:

His best is not good enough because its all flukes at best! We can't be counting on LUCK as a nation, we need someone who knows what he wants to do and how he wants to go about it.

A definite road map out of all these "Self-Infested" problems of #GEJ government as you termed them "the nation's security and economic challenges" not "Amelioration" but "Eradication" because when there's a will there's a way afterall he caused or did nothing about most of it.

And to your "Curse", I'll like to remind you that a curse that has nowhere to land always returns to the head of whoever uttered them. So to that I'll say Amen!

#SaiBuhari #SaiBaba for a government that will not Ameliorate national problems but eradicate them! #VoteForChange

It's obvious you're one of the educated illiterates around. You passed through school but the school did not pass through you. If you are not insane, have you ever seen any govt in the world that eradicates all its problems. If Jonathan's efforts are not good enough, why not wait tlll March 28 to use your inconsiquential one vote instead of disparaging him on Nairaland? I repeat may your hatred for the president drag you to eternal damnation.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And First Lady In Super Eagles' Tracksuits by Adyrin(m): 10:43pm On Mar 07, 2015
So you are gay?
Tufiakwa!
You need to go far Ooº°
IYANGBALI:
we will rather not be president than be 1 that is the most corrupt,most abused,cluesless,weak and so mumucious,now deal with that and tell your master I said so #truthhurts tongue. Modified: so upon all the money your master stole,he can only afford to feed my village people just for a month?shame shame shame on him. For your information my village will feed/cloth you,your family,your master and his family till eternity grin tongue You picked on the wrong guy boy,bring it on,I'm all yours
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And First Lady In Super Eagles' Tracksuits by canalily(m): 10:33am On Mar 08, 2015
Revolution:

OK. In that case Jonathan will replace Stephen Keshi and Buhari will replace Jonathan in Aso Rock. Problem solved.
broundecided no way, u hear? GEJ is the Presidential Coach!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And First Lady In Super Eagles' Tracksuits by IYANGBALI: 3:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
Adyrin:
So you are gay?
Tufiakwa!
You need to go far Ooº°
I would have asked how old you are, but I know you can't count that high.tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Babatunde Fashola And Wife Abimbola Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary / Tinubu Slashes Travel Convoy By 60% / Miyetti Allah Condemns Killing Of Cows In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.