Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,591 members, 7,840,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

President Goodluck Jonathan And First Lady In Super Eagles' Tracksuits - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Jonathan And First Lady In Super Eagles' Tracksuits (27868 Views)

President Goodluck JonathanĀ and Corruption - Femi Orebe / Aisha Buhari: A New Type Of First Lady In Nigeria?-AFP / President Jonathan And Yoruba Oba's, Blessing Or Curse? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And First Lady In Super Eagles' Tracksuits by Adyrin(m): 8:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
As it stands now, GEJ can sponsor all the idi0ts in yur village to feed them a month!
Including that your rickety fada and olodo that heads your clan!
Be there hating while he's president that nobody in your lineage have ever smelt the curridor of heading a class not to talk of a Nation with many troubles like this country!
Ole fowl
IYANGBALI:
He looks better whenever he is not wearing that his black magician cloth and hat. Thank God they have finally raised money to buy a standing mirror in the villa

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And First Lady In Super Eagles' Tracksuits by M4gunners: 8:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
EMMYLASHTINS:
#babawhileyouwheregone Jonathan and his wife are pictured in sports suits while over 200 gals are still wif d deadly terrorists.And almost a year later all he can say is dey are still alive.
Old joke

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And First Lady In Super Eagles' Tracksuits by M4gunners: 8:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
kodded:
can buhari wey this ?
For which body he go take wear am?

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And First Lady In Super Eagles' Tracksuits by M4gunners: 8:49pm On Mar 06, 2015
Buhari carri Osibanjo to cover face.So that the Yoruba 's can support him.Una dey mumu dey follow am.Fela will never forgive una whenever he dey now. After the run, we go count miles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And First Lady In Super Eagles' Tracksuits by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 06, 2015
Bsc:
Obama plays golf...presido wot sports do u engage?

cux obama plays golf, he shuld also play golf or any oda sport eh undecided?

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And First Lady In Super Eagles' Tracksuits by dpedro1: 8:49pm On Mar 06, 2015
LESSON TO SOME GUYS!!! WOMAN
POUR HOT WATER ON HER
NEIGHBOUR FOR PEEPING HER
WHILE BATHING
A pregnant woman in Enugu State,Akwuke,
Awkunanaw whose name is Mrs. Mercy Chintua
had attacked her neighbour with a hot water for
peeping while she was bathing. She was later
arrested by the Enugu State police command for
the assault.
Read more at www.kelechiukpe.tk/?m=0
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And First Lady In Super Eagles' Tracksuits by iSmalles(m): 8:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
kodded:
can buhari wey this ?

No Buhari cannot WEY this
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And First Lady In Super Eagles' Tracksuits by IYANGBALI: 8:57pm On Mar 06, 2015
Adyrin:
As it stands now, GEJ can sponsor all the idi0ts in yur village to feed them a month!
Including that your rickety fada and olodo that heads your clan!
Be there hating while he's president that nobody in your lineage have ever smelt the curridor of heading a class not to talk of a Nation with many troubles like this country!
Ole fowl
we will rather not be president than be 1 that is the most corrupt,most abused,cluesless,weak and so mumucious,now deal with that and tell your master I said so #truthhurts tongue. Modified: so upon all the money your master stole,he can only afford to feed my village people just for a month?shame shame shame on him. For your information my village will feed/cloth you,your family,your master and his family till eternity grin tongue You picked on the wrong guy boy,bring it on,I'm all yours
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And First Lady In Super Eagles' Tracksuits by maddman: 8:58pm On Mar 06, 2015
Not bad.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And First Lady In Super Eagles' Tracksuits by mrrock: 9:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
Jonathan na very handsome man o!

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And First Lady In Super Eagles' Tracksuits by sweetgala(m): 9:07pm On Mar 06, 2015
Any idiot can tell who wears the pants in that marriage, see as him wife be like ball, who wears jewelry to go exerciser !
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And First Lady In Super Eagles' Tracksuits by Seun360(m): 9:07pm On Mar 06, 2015
Wahalahi, dis woman be like martin lawerence for BIG MOMA'S HOUSE.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And First Lady In Super Eagles' Tracksuits by leebartea(m): 9:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
dayoson0204:
The president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and first lady; Patience Ebele Jonathan step out in tracksuits. Cute. Right? wink
if dem lyk make dem where masquerade cloth it wnt change anytin....sai buhari

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And First Lady In Super Eagles' Tracksuits by Missmossy(f): 9:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
They both look good i must confess grin

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And First Lady In Super Eagles' Tracksuits by xtic2yz(m): 9:34pm On Mar 06, 2015
OLADD:

So is your father, mother and entire lineage.
you b fowwwl
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And First Lady In Super Eagles' Tracksuits by deadZONE: 9:35pm On Mar 06, 2015
these is what a healthy candidate looks like.... if i dey lie make buhari follow wear... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And First Lady In Super Eagles' Tracksuits by blackfase(m): 9:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
Where dem come dey go...?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And First Lady In Super Eagles' Tracksuits by psalmsjob: 9:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
Adyrin:
Ram!
You are quoting Bible for Bullhari that's a Moslem!
You're a disgrace to Christiandom!
You didn't see " do not be equally yoked with an unbeliever?"
Osu!!!

Yeah, I read and believe that too and that's why I don't want to be "equally yoked" with a their in person of Jona'Daft in the name of supporting a "Christian".

This not a contest between Christians and Moslems but rather a contest between Good and Evil; between Competence and Incompetence; Progress and Stagnation! And #IHaveDecided to #VoteForBuhari.

You called me a disgrace to "Christiandom" for refusing to vote for a thief as president of my dear country Nigeria which shows that its not only GEJ that's a daft, even his supporters too are tagging along.

1. Because I quoted the Bible doesn't mean or make me a Christian even devils do quote from the Bible. Believe me when I tell you of a truth some of these Moslems will enter Heaven before some of you so-called Christians do, if you don't start loving your neighbor as yourself.

2. Some of them will say to me on that day Lord! Lord!! And I'll tell them to stay away from me you WORKERS of INIQUITY. When I was hungry you didn't give any food, when I was sick you didn't care for me.

#GEJ is a Worker of Iniquity, period! Don't let anyone fool you any longer that you should vote for Cluelessness in the name of religion.

3. I believe in the #ChangeForBetter that #SaiBuhari will bring to most Nigerians if not all when elected President just as his Spirit testify with my spirit that I'm a child of Jehovah God regardless of what you think or say my brother!

#LetsVoteForChange #SaiBuhari for a #BetterNigeria without discrimination on religious grounds!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And First Lady In Super Eagles' Tracksuits by darlenese(f): 9:51pm On Mar 06, 2015
That's my president kiss some pipo will die if they try to use the treadmill because they are bag of bones. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And First Lady In Super Eagles' Tracksuits by OLADD: 9:51pm On Mar 06, 2015
xtic2yz:

you b fowwwl

Join your father to committ suicide.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And First Lady In Super Eagles' Tracksuits by darlenese(f): 9:53pm On Mar 06, 2015
M4gunners:
For which body he go take wear am?

he will use his bones to wear it nau cry embarassed

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And First Lady In Super Eagles' Tracksuits by major466(m): 9:56pm On Mar 06, 2015
Buhari will surely collapse if he tries this grin

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And First Lady In Super Eagles' Tracksuits by naza9ja(m): 9:58pm On Mar 06, 2015
kodded:
can buhari wey this ?

Can Buhari wear this? wink

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And First Lady In Super Eagles' Tracksuits by bigtt76(f): 10:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
#cluelesspresident in #cluelesssupereagles jersey grin
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And First Lady In Super Eagles' Tracksuits by psalmsjob: 10:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
Adyrin:
Ram!
You are quoting Bible for Bullhari that's a Moslem!
You're a disgrace to Christiandom!
You didn't see " do not be equally yoked with an unbeliever?"
Osu!!!

Yeah, I read and believe that too and that's why I don't want to be "equally yoked" with a thief (Barawo, Ole) in person of Jona'Daft the Clueless-One in the name of supporting a "Christian".

This not a contest between Christians and Moslems nor Pastors and Imams but rather its a contest between Good and Evil; between Competence and Incompetence; Progress and Stagnation! And #IHaveDecided to #VoteForBuhari.

You called me a disgrace to "Christiandom" for refusing to vote for a thief as president of my dear country Nigeria which shows that its not only GEJ that's a daft, even his supporters too are tagging along.

1. Because I quoted the Bible doesn't mean or make me a Christian even devils do quote from the Bible. Believe me when I tell you of a truth some of these Moslems will enter Heaven before some of you so-called Christians do, if you don't start loving your neighbor as yourself.

2. Jesus said; Some of them will say to me on that day Lord! Lord!! And I'll tell them to stay away from me, you WORKERS of INIQUITY. When I was hungry you didn't give any food, when I was sick you didn't care for me.
#GEJ is a Worker of Iniquity, period!

Don't let anyone deceive you any longer that you should vote for Cluelessness in leadership role, Stealing that is said not to be Corruption, Abating the Killing of innocent persons for politics, No manifesto to show clear line of actions to take if reelected, don't vote for all these bad things in the name of voting for a Christian that his fruit proves otherwise.

3. I believe in the #ChangeForBetter that #SaiBuhari will bring to most Nigerians if not all when elected President just as the Lord's Spirit testify with my spirit that I'm a child of Jehovah God regardless of what you think or say my brother I believe in this #Change that is coming fast!

#LetsVoteForChange #SaiBuhari for a #BetterNigeria without discrimination on religious grounds!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And First Lady In Super Eagles' Tracksuits by psalmsjob: 10:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
OLADD:

If God had counted Buhari's atrocities against him, he would have been down six feet below.

In all of these imaginary atrocities that you guys claim Buhari commits none of it I hope involves:

1. Standing by doing nothing as C-In-C while over 15,000 people were killed.

2. Blatant stealing of public funds and openly support it.

3. Increase fuel price by 150% over night on a new year eve.

4. And summarily clueless and timid when the subject matter is not on how to steal and loot the treasury.

5. Has he spent 6 years in Aso Rock with nothing tangible to show for it.

There are many more to mention but tell if #Buhari has done any of these things above.

#LetsVoteForChange #VoteForBuhari for a FUNCTIONAL government.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And First Lady In Super Eagles' Tracksuits by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 06, 2015
I hate both of them though i might vote for them.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And First Lady In Super Eagles' Tracksuits by dammy336(f): 11:06pm On Mar 06, 2015
Somebody should tel Patience,if she wants to show off....do it convincingly.Who wears hand bracelet,drop earrings and rings to the gymWonda who her advisor is
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And First Lady In Super Eagles' Tracksuits by EMMYLASHTINS(m): 11:06pm On Mar 06, 2015
aguizm:
So he should take up arms and go rescue the chibok girls shey?

How many Americans has ISIS kidnapped and killed did Obama resign from office or did u see him going to Iraq to rescue them himself.

Are u gonna be poor and also a witch?

APC a party of hypocrites.

Jonathan and mama piss keep rocking and exercising jarre
OPONU comparing d situation of Nigeria wif d united states.Has Isis kidnapped/killed up/more Dan 10000 of American citizen lyk bokoharam has done in Nigeria and ur so called president is pictured in sports kits.abeeegggi
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And First Lady In Super Eagles' Tracksuits by mukason: 11:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
Obasanjo played football yesterday and today jonathan and wife on tracksuit. Well,I hope its
Not OBJ that reminded mr president of sports.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) / Reno Omokri With Hungarian Dog In London Streets (photos) / Federal High Court Affirms Ikpeazu As Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.