Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Pdp Distributing Rice In Their Door To Door Campaign In Lagos. Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Distributing Rice In Their Door To Door Campaign In Lagos. Pictures (1122 Views)

Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos / Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) / My Confusing Encounter With An APC Door To Door Campaign Representative - Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp Distributing Rice In Their Door To Door Campaign In Lagos. Pictures by ojuoluwani(m): 7:52pm On Mar 06, 2015
PDP giving out rice in Lagos. I was in my sitting room relaxing this evening at around 4:30 pm when I heard a knock on my door. I look through the window and I saw three people two ladies and a man, I thought they were (JEHOVA WITHESS) but when I saw their dress I knew the were GEJ/PDP agent they first ask if I have collected my PVC and I said YES they ask if I can show them and I did they ask if I'm a member any political party I reply NO, they also ask if I have any presidential aspirant in mind to vote for I reply not yet. One of the lady now went into their car and brought five pack of rice and give it to me also they gave me two T-shirt and two polo shirt all written PDP and GEJ I collected them because the rice is going to be useful for me . If they have not get to your house the will soon come. But my question is........ Iw sharing rice he solution to the problem facing Nigeria masses now?
In my area our light is just for two hours in every 48 hours
No fuel to power my generator
My friends if they come to u please collect their rice as I did and use ur vote to teach them sense .

2 Likes

Re: Pdp Distributing Rice In Their Door To Door Campaign In Lagos. Pictures by clevvermind(m): 7:56pm On Mar 06, 2015
Op, fools can believe you but not me.
Re: Pdp Distributing Rice In Their Door To Door Campaign In Lagos. Pictures by ojuoluwani(m): 8:17pm On Mar 06, 2015
clevvermind:
Op, fools can believe you but not me.
I'm trying to upload the pictures but the network is very bad
Re: Pdp Distributing Rice In Their Door To Door Campaign In Lagos. Pictures by LoveDecay(m): 6:18pm On Mar 07, 2015
Bro upload asap
Re: Pdp Distributing Rice In Their Door To Door Campaign In Lagos. Pictures by deskossy(m): 7:31pm On Mar 07, 2015
Since yesterday u never get network? .u must upload am

1 Like

Re: Pdp Distributing Rice In Their Door To Door Campaign In Lagos. Pictures by kufre2010: 10:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
APC agent

1 Like

Re: Pdp Distributing Rice In Their Door To Door Campaign In Lagos. Pictures by kufre2010: 10:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
Slap any body shouting change. Buhari is not the change we need. From frying pan to fire is change. This is not the type of change we need

1 Like

Re: Pdp Distributing Rice In Their Door To Door Campaign In Lagos. Pictures by jimohibrahim(m): 10:25pm On Mar 07, 2015
food infrastructure.. lol
Re: Pdp Distributing Rice In Their Door To Door Campaign In Lagos. Pictures by kokoA(m): 10:37pm On Mar 07, 2015
Relocate to toosh area like Lekki, ikoyi or VI dem no go carry rice near your gate grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Prof. Osinbajo Meets National Fellowship Of Foursquare Students / Danjuma Visits Jonathan, Avoids Endorsement / Photos Of Turtle Eco Car Newly Manufactured By Ahmadu Bello University Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.