Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,310 members, 7,819,055 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Tinubu, Amaechi And Buhari Must Go To Jail If Jonathan Is Re-elected. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Amaechi And Buhari Must Go To Jail If Jonathan Is Re-elected. (2192 Views)

Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Break Ramadan Fast This Evening (Photos) / Tinubu, Amaechi Head To London To Fetch Buhari - ThisDay / Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu, Amaechi And Buhari Must Go To Jail If Jonathan Is Re-elected. by clevvermind(m): 8:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
If Jonathan gets re-elected, nothing will stop Tinubu, Amaechi and Buhari himself from going to jail. They should just prepare to flee from this country if Jonathan emerge winner of the coming presidential election.

Jonathan must surely come after them. They can't escape unless they run away from this country. Jonathan is coming for action this time. Tinubu and Amaech the looters and Buhari the liar and a killer must find themselves behind bars. Watch out as it would unfold.

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi And Buhari Must Go To Jail If Jonathan Is Re-elected. by 1stola: 8:38pm On Mar 06, 2015
Add your father to the list.

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi And Buhari Must Go To Jail If Jonathan Is Re-elected. by olaideeeedris(m): 8:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
Story for the gods
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi And Buhari Must Go To Jail If Jonathan Is Re-elected. by clevvermind(m): 8:43pm On Mar 06, 2015
1stola:
Add your father to the list.
you think it's a joke? They must go to jail whether they like it or not. When the time comes, you will know.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi And Buhari Must Go To Jail If Jonathan Is Re-elected. by mperoakeem(m): 9:00pm On Mar 06, 2015
clevvermind:
If Jonathan gets re-elected, nothing will stop Tinubu, Amaechi and Buhari himself from going to jail. They should just prepare to flee from this country if Jonathan emerge winner of the coming presidential election.

Jonathan must surely come after them. They can't escape unless they run away from this country. Jonathan is coming for action this time. Tinubu and Amaech the looters and Buhari the liar and a killer must find themselves behind bars. Watch out as it would unfold.
e no go better for the quack supplier of dat dry weed of yours... See as una Dey rant rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi And Buhari Must Go To Jail If Jonathan Is Re-elected. by kheart(m): 9:09pm On Mar 06, 2015
Op I would ve grace ur post wit a reply but ur moniker says it all.

U re opposite of clever

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi And Buhari Must Go To Jail If Jonathan Is Re-elected. by MOG1D1: 9:11pm On Mar 06, 2015
I won't be surprised if they all ended up in kirikiri, though Tinubu must be used to prison now, the Yanks taught him a lesson, about time we teach him a lesson too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi And Buhari Must Go To Jail If Jonathan Is Re-elected. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
We go spare only Buhari, d guy go soon kick bucket. Make we free am buh d rest go hear am!
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi And Buhari Must Go To Jail If Jonathan Is Re-elected. by gen2briz(m): 9:22pm On Mar 06, 2015
Why not now abi you go redefine corruption after re election ni

Mind you

#BabaWhileYouWereGone Our Youth went to dance Shoki for Democracy with Oga KORO & Uncle Asari.
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi And Buhari Must Go To Jail If Jonathan Is Re-elected. by change9ja(f): 9:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
Jonathan, patience, Asari, shekau, Tompolo, Fayose, FFK, Allison, Stella, Obanikoro

All dem Inmates
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi And Buhari Must Go To Jail If Jonathan Is Re-elected. by GboyegaD(m): 9:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
@Clevvermind, On what grounds if I may ask?
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi And Buhari Must Go To Jail If Jonathan Is Re-elected. by ephemm(m): 9:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
One of the major reason I am anti-GEJ is because he is a weakling, rather than send people to jail, he grants convicted criminals presidential pardon.

GEJ always shoots blanks, I doubt he is the father of his children self, because he just can't do anything right on his own.

If not for OBJ, who be GEJ? Mtchewwww!
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi And Buhari Must Go To Jail If Jonathan Is Re-elected. by clevvermind(m): 10:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
GboyegaD:
@Clevvermind, On what grounds if I may ask?
you are asking me this dumb question?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi And Buhari Must Go To Jail If Jonathan Is Re-elected. by clevvermind(m): 10:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
kheart:
Op I would ve grace ur post wit a reply but ur moniker says it all.

U re opposite of clever
you will be a fool when you see it happen.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi And Buhari Must Go To Jail If Jonathan Is Re-elected. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
ephemm:
One of the major reason I am anti-GEJ is because he is a weakling, rather than send people to jail, he grants convicted criminals presidential pardon.

GEJ always shoots blanks, I doubt he is the father of his children self, because he just can't do anything right on his own.

If not for OBJ, who be GEJ? Mtchewwww!

though i'm pro-GEJ i agree with what you said.
and if he loses this election it would be principally because of this.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi And Buhari Must Go To Jail If Jonathan Is Re-elected. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
Let him conduct free and fear election first so Nigeria can choose who to lead or not before deciding on who to jail or not
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi And Buhari Must Go To Jail If Jonathan Is Re-elected. by Volksfuhrer(m): 10:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
Op, the joke is on you. What is GEJ waiting for? Why can't he arrest and prosecute them now if there's enough evidence to convict them?

Sorry, if GEJ needs re-election to be decisive on corruption matters, then he isn't fit for re-election!
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi And Buhari Must Go To Jail If Jonathan Is Re-elected. by jrealkit007: 10:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
clevvermind:

. You need a psychiatric test cos I would rather vote a dog than to allow Nigeria to continue this way after 16years of PDP promises... Fela don finish your matter. Suffering and Smilling.
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi And Buhari Must Go To Jail If Jonathan Is Re-elected. by clevvermind(m): 6:40am On Mar 07, 2015
eliment:
Let him conduct free and fear election first so Nigeria can chose who to lead or not before deciding on who to jail or not
the election will be free and fair if apc has not bribed Jega cos i think something like that had happened.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi And Buhari Must Go To Jail If Jonathan Is Re-elected. by clevvermind(m): 6:47am On Mar 07, 2015
jrealkit007:
. You need a psychiatric test cos I would rather vote a dog than to allow Nigeria to continue this way after 16years of PDP promises... Fela don finish your matter. Suffering and Smilling.
you apc supporters are the fools and mad humans that needs to visit the psychiatrist hospital. you people have been brainwashed into foolishness. no wonder you people said you would still vote for buhari and tinubu even if they are seen stealing from CBN. mumu people. dead brains.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi And Buhari Must Go To Jail If Jonathan Is Re-elected. by mistabiola: 7:24am On Mar 07, 2015
clevvermind:

Do you have a case against them

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi And Buhari Must Go To Jail If Jonathan Is Re-elected. by clevvermind(m): 7:30am On Mar 07, 2015
mistabiola:

Do you have a case against them
you are mad. fool. i think those shouting change should be lynched cos they are a waste. empty brain.
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi And Buhari Must Go To Jail If Jonathan Is Re-elected. by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 07, 2015
clevvermind:
the election will be free and fair if apc has not bribed Jega cos i think something like that had happened.
just read what you posted again, APC bride Jega for what so because he is not ready to bend the rules in favour of DPD he is now bribed. He wasn't bribed in 2011 abi. Nawa o
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi And Buhari Must Go To Jail If Jonathan Is Re-elected. by guttentag(m): 9:04am On Mar 07, 2015
And what will be their offense for going to Jail?
I guess exposing him to REALITY!

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi And Buhari Must Go To Jail If Jonathan Is Re-elected. by clevvermind(m): 2:37pm On Mar 07, 2015
Apc is a party of looters, scammers and killers. Dirty party!
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi And Buhari Must Go To Jail If Jonathan Is Re-elected. by otukpo(f): 2:40pm On Mar 07, 2015
They think Jonathan is a weakling, let them wair till he is re-elected and sworn in
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi And Buhari Must Go To Jail If Jonathan Is Re-elected. by clevvermind(m): 2:42pm On Mar 07, 2015
eliment:
just read what you posted again, APC bride Jega for what so because he is not ready to bend the rules in favour of DPD he is now bribed. He wasn't bribed in 2011 abi. Nawa o
we are still watching him for now. We may kick him out before the election. The guy is trying to play some funny trick on pdp but we are watching him now. We have turned our searchlight on him.
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi And Buhari Must Go To Jail If Jonathan Is Re-elected. by SkyBlue1: 2:46pm On Mar 07, 2015
This is the kind of "democracy" that exists in Nigeria. They must go to jail because they had the audacity to challenge the leadership of Jonathan. Meanwhile Bode George, Alams, Boko Haram, Asari, Unemployment, No Light, Impunity, Corruption involving the administration, all of that should be ignored. What a funny country. I can't wait for this elections to be over. Jonathan is a failure.
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi And Buhari Must Go To Jail If Jonathan Is Re-elected. by Naijiant: 2:52pm On Mar 07, 2015
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi And Buhari Must Go To Jail If Jonathan Is Re-elected. by clevvermind(m): 9:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
Jonathan will arrest them all.
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi And Buhari Must Go To Jail If Jonathan Is Re-elected. by mistabiola: 7:14pm On Apr 08, 2015
clevvermind:
you are mad. fool. i think those shouting change should be lynched cos they are a waste. empty brain.

Embracing a looser like you is never a bad idea, you haven't congratulate me yet tongue

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi And Buhari Must Go To Jail If Jonathan Is Re-elected. by clevvermind(m): 7:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
mistabiola:

Embracing a looser like you is never a bad idea, you haven't congratulate me yet tongue
ok. let's forget the past. i have since moved on.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Visit Awujale Of Ijebu / IMAGINE THIS: Chineese Restaurant IN KENYA Turn Down Blacks After 5pm. / Aisha Buhari Defiled At 9 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.