Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

IMAGINE THIS: Chineese Restaurant IN KENYA Turn Down Blacks After 5pm. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IMAGINE THIS: Chineese Restaurant IN KENYA Turn Down Blacks After 5pm. (2193 Views)

Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) / Kenya Closed Down The Chinese Restaurant That Doesn't Receive Blacks After 5pm / Chinese Restaurant in Africa Does Not allow Black Customers After 5pm (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IMAGINE THIS: Chineese Restaurant IN KENYA Turn Down Blacks After 5pm. by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 25, 2015
Imagine this! Chinese restaurant in Kenya turns back blacks after 5pm
Africans being racially profiled on African soil. Apparently there's a Chinese Restaurant in Nairobi Kenya that turns back black people once its 5pm, saying they dont trust blacks once it's dark. But other nationalities can simply walk in and exceptions are made if an African is accompanied by someone of another nationality. Kenyans are outraged by this. http://lindaikeji..com/2015/03/imagine-this-chinese-restaurant-in.html
Re: IMAGINE THIS: Chineese Restaurant IN KENYA Turn Down Blacks After 5pm. by temitemi1(m): 7:20am On Mar 25, 2015
Such madness can only happen in Kenya embarassed

1 Like

Re: IMAGINE THIS: Chineese Restaurant IN KENYA Turn Down Blacks After 5pm. by Obinovictor(m): 7:21am On Mar 25, 2015
Even in Africa!!!
Re: IMAGINE THIS: Chineese Restaurant IN KENYA Turn Down Blacks After 5pm. by 7footre(m): 7:25am On Mar 25, 2015
And the restaurant has not been closed down?

1 Like

Re: IMAGINE THIS: Chineese Restaurant IN KENYA Turn Down Blacks After 5pm. by sweettease(f): 7:29am On Mar 25, 2015
In Africa? shocked
They shouldn't even give them an opportunity to rectify this absurd rule. The restaurant should be shut down and the bloody Chinese owner deported to crowded Shangai, there are more white customers there undecided

Any black that patronises that restaurant before 5pm is a disgrace to the black heritage.

2 Likes

Re: IMAGINE THIS: Chineese Restaurant IN KENYA Turn Down Blacks After 5pm. by Caseless: 7:34am On Mar 25, 2015
On our own soil? Somebody should close that restaurant up and teach those short-eyeless shrimps called chinese a lesson.

3 Likes

Re: IMAGINE THIS: Chineese Restaurant IN KENYA Turn Down Blacks After 5pm. by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 25, 2015
Caseless:
On our own soil? Somebody should close that restaurant up and teach those short-eyeless shrimps called chinese a lesson.
LOL, pls take it easy
Re: IMAGINE THIS: Chineese Restaurant IN KENYA Turn Down Blacks After 5pm. by beejay501: 7:43am On Mar 25, 2015
I Day vex. chai... Why them No do am For naija na
Re: IMAGINE THIS: Chineese Restaurant IN KENYA Turn Down Blacks After 5pm. by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 25, 2015
This sort of thing always happens in Kenya. Pathetic really.
Re: IMAGINE THIS: Chineese Restaurant IN KENYA Turn Down Blacks After 5pm. by virud: 7:57am On Mar 25, 2015
sweettease:
In Africa? shocked
They shouldn't even give them an opportunity to rectify this absurd rule. The restaurant should be shut down and the bloody Chinese owner deported to crowded Shangai, there are more white customers there undecided

Any black that patronises that restaurant before 5pm is a disgrace to the black heritage.

Wrong! Black men should flood that restaurant once it is 5:00 pm!

1 Like

Re: IMAGINE THIS: Chineese Restaurant IN KENYA Turn Down Blacks After 5pm. by sweettease(f): 8:02am On Mar 25, 2015
virud:

Wrong! Black men should flood that restaurant once it is 5:00 pm!
Wrong? I'm talking about the ones that actually patronise it before 5pm
Re: IMAGINE THIS: Chineese Restaurant IN KENYA Turn Down Blacks After 5pm. by virud: 8:09am On Mar 25, 2015
sweettease:

Wrong? I'm talking about the ones that actually patronise it before 5pm
That's the real deal! Patronize them when they don't want your patronage and create a scene if they ask you to leave!
Re: IMAGINE THIS: Chineese Restaurant IN KENYA Turn Down Blacks After 5pm. by sweettease(f): 8:11am On Mar 25, 2015
virud:

That's the real deal! Patronize them when they don't want your patronage and create a scene if they ask you to leave!
I give up!
Re: IMAGINE THIS: Chineese Restaurant IN KENYA Turn Down Blacks After 5pm. by sinkhole: 8:16am On Mar 25, 2015
oneda:
It can happen in Nigeria too. Is it not in Nigeria where Lebanese and Indians flog Nigerian citizens?

]
o boy are u sure, how many time did that happen and what was the actions taken by Nigerians?
I really do not think Chinese will keep out Nigerians after certain hour from their business, that their business will simply collapse naturally!
Re: IMAGINE THIS: Chineese Restaurant IN KENYA Turn Down Blacks After 5pm. by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 25, 2015
oneda:
It can happen in Nigeria too. Is it not in Nigeria where Lebanese and Indians flog Nigerian citizens?

Africans can only liberate Africans. We are not inferior to Chinks or Yankees.

In fact their should be a subject that teaches only this from Primary 1 to SS3

Yell it to our kids from birth [size=25pt]You are not inferior to white skin in fact you are superior to them![/size]
sorry to ask bt hw are we superior to them?
Re: IMAGINE THIS: Chineese Restaurant IN KENYA Turn Down Blacks After 5pm. by sCun: 8:21am On Mar 25, 2015
Worse things happen in Nigeria and you guys are here making noise.
Haven't you seen foreigners only night clubs in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: IMAGINE THIS: Chineese Restaurant IN KENYA Turn Down Blacks After 5pm. by sinkhole: 8:26am On Mar 25, 2015
sCun:
If they setup profit making business here in Nigeria then they will never lock-out Nigerians, my man, Nigerians are big spenders!
Re: IMAGINE THIS: Chineese Restaurant IN KENYA Turn Down Blacks After 5pm. by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 25, 2015
oneda:

Africans can only liberate Africans. We are not inferior to Chinks or Yankees.

In fact their should be a subject that teaches only this from Primary 1 to SS3

Yell it to our kids from birth [size=25pt]You are not inferior to white skin in fact you are superior to them![/size]
how can africans liberate africans? when they are so busy differentiating who is hausa and who is not,who is ibo and who is not,who is yoruba and who is not,etc....
Re: IMAGINE THIS: Chineese Restaurant IN KENYA Turn Down Blacks After 5pm. by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 25, 2015
iscoli:

how can africans liberate africans? when they are so busy differentiating who is hausa and who is not,who is ibo and who is not,who is yoruba and who is not,etc....
GBAM
Re: IMAGINE THIS: Chineese Restaurant IN KENYA Turn Down Blacks After 5pm. by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 25, 2015
sCun:
TRUE TALK
Re: IMAGINE THIS: Chineese Restaurant IN KENYA Turn Down Blacks After 5pm. by sCun: 8:34am On Mar 25, 2015
sinkhole:
If they setup profit making business here in Nigeria then they will never lock-out Nigerians, my man, Nigerians are big spenders!
There are foreigners only club in PH and I am sure there will be same in Lagos and Abuja.
There are more than enough foreigners to patronise them. One of those clubs had problems with some UST student cultists a long time ago who insisted they must be allowed to club there, it led to a battle with police
Re: IMAGINE THIS: Chineese Restaurant IN KENYA Turn Down Blacks After 5pm. by virud: 8:46am On Mar 25, 2015
sweettease:

I give up!
Taa.. don't die on me! WAKE UP !
Re: IMAGINE THIS: Chineese Restaurant IN KENYA Turn Down Blacks After 5pm. by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 25, 2015
sCun:
There are foreigners only club in PH and I am sure there will be same in Lagos and Abuja.
There are more than enough foreigners to patronise them. One of those clubs had problems with some UST student cultists a long time ago who insisted they must be allowed to club there, it led to a battle with police
there are so many clubs lyk dat in Abuja. iv been to them, i was allowed in because of my skin colour.
Re: IMAGINE THIS: Chineese Restaurant IN KENYA Turn Down Blacks After 5pm. by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 25, 2015
ROSSIKE:
This sort of thing always happens in Kenya. Pathetic really.
the restaurant was shut down yesterday by local authorities, such things never happen in Kenya that's why this story blew up in Kenyan media and thats why you even know it happened. .....FYI there are more than 50 Chinese resturants across kenya ,all whom don't discriminate and have majority black customers since Chinese are very few in Kenya .

2 Likes

Re: IMAGINE THIS: Chineese Restaurant IN KENYA Turn Down Blacks After 5pm. by EcoTerror: 9:12am On Mar 25, 2015
It can only happen in Kenya.

That Kenyan gal LadyX should com and explain ooo

1 Like

Re: IMAGINE THIS: Chineese Restaurant IN KENYA Turn Down Blacks After 5pm. by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 25, 2015
EcoTerror:

it happens here in Nigeria
Re: IMAGINE THIS: Chineese Restaurant IN KENYA Turn Down Blacks After 5pm. by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 25, 2015
EcoTerror:

bkirongo:
the restaurant was shut down yesterday by local authorities, such things never happen in Kenya that's why this story blew up in Kenyan media and thats why you even know it happened. .....FYI there are more than 50 Chinese resturants across kenya ,all whom don't discriminate and have majority black customers since Chinese are very few in Kenya .
Re: IMAGINE THIS: Chineese Restaurant IN KENYA Turn Down Blacks After 5pm. by LadyX(f): 9:30am On Mar 25, 2015
EcoTerror:

The restaurant has been shut down.
Re: IMAGINE THIS: Chineese Restaurant IN KENYA Turn Down Blacks After 5pm. by bjdon: 9:44am On Mar 25, 2015
The Kenyans are to blame for this. They operate an economy where their people are treated as second class citizens. All the major players in the Kenyan economic system (Safari owners, tourist operators, manufactures of essential commodities..etc) are either white or Asian.

I tell you my brothers and sisters, you don't know how lucky you are to be a Nigerian. There is no other country in Black Africa, where the indigenous people control so much of the economy. We have our problems, but we are head and shoulders above most of our brother African nations in this specific regard.
Re: IMAGINE THIS: Chineese Restaurant IN KENYA Turn Down Blacks After 5pm. by Krasid(m): 10:13am On Mar 25, 2015
Shameful and disgraceful.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Pupils Go To School In Oyo State With Their Writing Desks. / Photos: The Sweet 1960 / MY Seven Candid Advice For Ndigbo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.