Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,389 members, 7,839,699 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Certificate Forgery Scandal Rocks National Broadcasting Commission - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certificate Forgery Scandal Rocks National Broadcasting Commission (18938 Views)

Sex For Appointment Scandal Rocks Presidency - Naij.com / Untold Story Of Senate Forgery Scandal / Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Certificate Forgery Scandal Rocks National Broadcasting Commission by ocelot2006(m): 6:32am On Mar 07, 2015
tola9ja:
SWEEP PDP OUT OF NIGERIA BROOM BROOM BROOM

Look at all those men in the pics like agama lizards cheesy

GEJ till GMB turns born again at Deeper Life Church

5 Likes

Re: Certificate Forgery Scandal Rocks National Broadcasting Commission by Kingspin(m): 6:51am On Mar 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Even if AIT shows d video of tinubu and buhari stealing money, our foolish and brainwashed suppoerters will still vote for us! Imagine wad apc said abt dem supporters!
APC know their juju dey strong.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Forgery Scandal Rocks National Broadcasting Commission by ernecy(m): 6:55am On Mar 07, 2015
The apple don't fall far from its tree!!!
Re: Certificate Forgery Scandal Rocks National Broadcasting Commission by OpraMenu(m): 7:05am On Mar 07, 2015
Trailblazer1:
If APC can decide to vote for buhari without a certificate, who am I to condemn her undecided undecided

Which is the greater crime? A president that forged WAEC certificate and an ordinary secretary that only forged a diploma undecided undecided

Not forgetting the "oluwole" chairman, emperor Tinubu (the Corruption in Chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria) who greedily went ahead to forge the certificate of University of Toronto Canada
Wetin concern Tinubu for dis 1 na ?
Re: Certificate Forgery Scandal Rocks National Broadcasting Commission by nabiz(m): 7:24am On Mar 07, 2015
Mek una wait mek I go forge my PGD as there is no law in nigeria again
Re: Certificate Forgery Scandal Rocks National Broadcasting Commission by Josco24685(m): 7:28am On Mar 07, 2015
I would recommend her 2 Mr buhari..... 4 gud 20years in no bodi detected it.. dat means buhari is a learner
Re: Certificate Forgery Scandal Rocks National Broadcasting Commission by josh21: 7:40am On Mar 07, 2015
tola9ja:
THE BRAIN OF THOSE THAT TYPE

GEJ TILL 2019 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The APC supporters.nawaooo

1 Like

Re: Certificate Forgery Scandal Rocks National Broadcasting Commission by Agwoden(m): 8:00am On Mar 07, 2015
Imagine premium times conducting an investigation on a forge certificate. I wish they put half of this effort to investigate Buhari's certificate scandal instead they were busy playing the cover up role. God is watching us in this country.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Forgery Scandal Rocks National Broadcasting Commission by davisky: 8:10am On Mar 07, 2015
If stealing is not a corruption then forgery is not a criminal offense is just an act of survival.
Re: Certificate Forgery Scandal Rocks National Broadcasting Commission by neocortex: 8:25am On Mar 07, 2015
This is what happens when you take Buhari as your role model.
If the matter is investigated further, we will find out that Ms Animan is a Buhari supporter because only him can bring desired change(Fake certs to Affidavits) to her life.
Re: Certificate Forgery Scandal Rocks National Broadcasting Commission by yomanovic: 8:50am On Mar 07, 2015
Trailblazer1:
If APC can decide to vote for buhari without a certificate, who am I to condemn her undecided undecided

Which is the greater crime? A president that forged WAEC certificate and an ordinary secretary that only forged a diploma undecided undecided

Not forgetting the "oluwole" chairman, emperor Tinubu (the Corruption in Chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria) who greedily went ahead to forge the certificate of University of Toronto Canada

Well... The pdp is known to escalate baseless issues. I think you are brain-dead to bring up Buhari issue here becuase if you are not, you'll see in the report that the Higher Institution that the lady claimed to have obtained the certificate confirmed that the ciritificate is fake.

The Institutions that Buhari attended, including Higher Military Institutions in the UK and in the US confirmed that he was actually there, and not just there but along with some High-ranked retired military officers in those countries with those still living confirming it.

To show how desperate PDP is in tarninshing Buhari's image, they went further to threaten the life of the current Principal of the Buhari's Secondary, promising to deal with him for releasing the statement of result of the people's General. How desperate and debasing the ruling party has been.

Back to the real issue, this high level of corruption is what Buhari was against while he ruled as a military head of state and he was bent on punishing corrupt practices like this, including drug dealings that seemed to be order of the day by highly placed powers. They saw this and realised that his zero tolerance to corruption wouldn't allow them to perpetuate their selfish and very evil desires. They therefore surplanted him by force.

The real selfish reason why a coup to remove Buhari was done is what has led the country to its present predicament. Nigerians can testify to it. He fought corruption then and corruption, he will fight again.

CHANGE is what we want! And CHANGE we embrace. Enough of brain dead corrupt PDP.
Re: Certificate Forgery Scandal Rocks National Broadcasting Commission by innocent1(m): 9:27am On Mar 07, 2015
What is CHANGE? Change is turning from PDP to APC, turning from bad to worst, from errer of original certificate to forged certifiicate.
APC!!! .......CHANGE! tongue

1 Like

Re: Certificate Forgery Scandal Rocks National Broadcasting Commission by babestella: 10:09am On Mar 07, 2015
hansad:
Certificate Scandal? Wait, e never begin? By the time we allow Buhari to contest to become president of Nigeria without showing his certificate, and even win, there shall be no more need for education certificates in Nigeria thereafter.

PHCN Bills may start doing for WASC or Degree Certificate.

APC is not yet done with the certificate saga now, they can even do 10 million man street march, when the court delivers their judgement it's then APC will learn not to take NIGERIANS for granted. "That we want to eat pònmò does not mean we should call cow uncle" it's an adage.
Re: Certificate Forgery Scandal Rocks National Broadcasting Commission by Oiselenjakhian(m): 1:50pm On Mar 07, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is [url]trustondevcenary.com[/url] please visit my site and get in touch with me if you want a website.

In addition [url]afrogearclothing.com[/url] is a website that I designed for a client. Please visit it and subscribe by email to receive updates when we launch.
Re: Certificate Forgery Scandal Rocks National Broadcasting Commission by baralatie(m): 1:58pm On Mar 07, 2015
igbeke:
This woman should be proactive by being the first to head to court. She should sue for defamation of character.
If asked whether she truly forged the Cert, she should admit.
If asked why, she should simply tell the Court that is an APC Card Carrier.
This will make a good case. She will end up scoring a very high political point.
chain!!!
APC have died"!
Re: Certificate Forgery Scandal Rocks National Broadcasting Commission by baralatie(m): 2:01pm On Mar 07, 2015
yomanovic:

Well... The pdp is known to escalate baseless issues. I think you are brain-dead to bring up Buhari issue here becuase if you are not, you'll see in the report that the Higher Institution that the lady claimed to have obtained the certificate confirmed that the ciritificate is fake.

The Institutions that Buhari attended, including Higher Military Institutions in the UK and in the US confirmed that he was actually there, and not just there but along with some High-ranked retired military officers in those countries with those still living confirming it.

To show how desperate PDP is in tarninshing Buhari's image, they went further to threaten the life of the current Principal of the Buhari's Secondary, promising to deal with him for releasing the statement of result of the people's General. How desperate and debasing the ruling party has been.

Back to the real issue, this high level of corruption is what Buhari was against while he ruled as a military head of state and he was bent on punishing corrupt practices like this, including drug dealings that seemed to be order of the day by highly placed powers. They saw this and realised that his zero tolerance to corruption wouldn't allow them to perpetuate their selfish and very evil desires. They therefore surplanted him by force.

The real selfish reason why a coup to remove Buhari was done is what has led the country to its present predicament. Nigerians can testify to it. He fought corruption then and corruption, he will fight again.

CHANGE is what we want! And CHANGE we embrace. Enough of brain dead corrupt PDP.
Very Good!

First!

Show us the school certificate!the

ORIGINAL one o"
Re: Certificate Forgery Scandal Rocks National Broadcasting Commission by Rexyl(m): 4:41pm On Mar 07, 2015
Between certificate forgery and the yearnings for progress.
Re: Certificate Forgery Scandal Rocks National Broadcasting Commission by egobetatoday: 6:25pm On Mar 07, 2015
this is just the beginning. according to the report the lady is threatening to expose high ranking co workers who used fake certificates too. this girl self, is it that she's not in nigeria? she should have just mentioned Buharis case and all of them for keep quiet.
infact, buhari is vying for the highest post in the country, she is only a mere secretary. they should free her jooor.

we have only started experiencing CHANGE in this country now.

UP APC!
UP APC!
UP APC!

VOTE APC FOR THIS KIND OF CHANGE!
OUR FUTURE IS SAFE WITH APC!

Mtchewww. APC kor, PAC nee.
change my foot

THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING!
Re: Certificate Forgery Scandal Rocks National Broadcasting Commission by egobetatoday: 6:34pm On Mar 07, 2015
yomanovic:

oh! ok!
didnt know WAEC had confirmed the statement of result to be authentic.

pls where can i find this news. kindly give me the link.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Military Raid: Israel Okwu Kanu Petitions UN, UK. Accuses Army Of Looting / Nigerians To Pay More For Fuel As NASS Passes PIGB, Imposes 5% Fuel Levy / Omo-Agege Wants Motion Seeking Saraki’s Imprisonment Served Through Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.