Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Meet The Man "Segun Adewale Aeroland" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Man "Segun Adewale Aeroland" (2420 Views)

Solomon Adeola Yayi & Segun Adewale Aeroland Take Political Fight To New Height / The Man Segun Abraham! / Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Man "Segun Adewale Aeroland" by Princeteepsoul: 12:40am On Mar 07, 2015
A lot of politician waits to be elected before they change the lives of people
They wait to be elected before they help the poor
The wait to be elected before they create opportunities
But today I will introduce to you,
A man who has touched lives, communities and provinces with his own personal funds

The man of the people
A man so simple
A man, an example

A man of dignity
A man that has the ability
A man of possibility
A man of creativity
A man of capability
A man of integrity
A man of Ability
Active in every activity
A man that makes the happiness of the masses his priority

A man of compassion
To the frustrated
A man, a deliverer
To all oppression
A man that values information
A man with qualified qualification
A man that values education
A man that dislikes oppression
A man that hates discrimination
A man of vision
A man with passion
On the run to bring to accomplish every mission
A COMPASSIONATE PASSIONATE MAN

A man of respect
Bringing changes in every aspects

A man that carries the masses cross
And understands life is not rossy

A man that brings HOPE
To every HOME
Every COMMUNITY
Especially to LAGOS WEST

The man "AERO" (be your brother's keeper)
A Hero
An icon
A leader
A reader
A builder
And a Father

I'm talking about HONOURABLE SEGUN ADEWALE

Vote personality
Vote the Future
Vote wisely
Vote Honorable Segun Adewale for SENATE LAGOS WEST SENATORIAL DISTRICT
www.segunadewale.ng

Written by:
Prince Theophilus Gabriel
a.k.a Teepsoul
C.E.O Royal Insight Empire Pictures
www.facebook.com/teepsoul
www.facebook.com/royalinsights
www.twitter.com/roiemps
Click on the link below to Join our Facebook group
www./199298790245219?refid=17&_ft_

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man "Segun Adewale Aeroland" by Ochiske(m): 1:09am On Mar 07, 2015
aspiring criminal
he won't even win sef

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Man "Segun Adewale Aeroland" by Princeteepsoul: 1:28am On Mar 07, 2015
Can you give me just one reason why you call him criminal? Have you heard that he stole government money? Or has he been involved in any criminal act? If yes, please do make it known to the public with proves.. Thank you
Ochiske:
aspiring criminal
he won't even win sef

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Man "Segun Adewale Aeroland" by suretman(m): 2:51am On Mar 07, 2015
Ochiske:
aspiring criminal
he won't even win sef

I was about to say the same

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man "Segun Adewale Aeroland" by ejakpovi2: 4:06am On Mar 07, 2015
Agbero criminal that gather oki road boys tout in 2007,2011 not again 2015•

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Man "Segun Adewale Aeroland" by henchamb(m): 6:47am On Mar 07, 2015
What am i meeting the lunaticcccc for
Re: Meet The Man "Segun Adewale Aeroland" by icebebe(f): 6:51am On Mar 07, 2015
Ochiske:
aspiring criminal
he won't even win sef
hohoho u took d words out of ma mouth

A man of ko
A man of ni
Re: Meet The Man "Segun Adewale Aeroland" by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 07, 2015
Yayi ni joor, Yayi ni jare! Aeroland stands no chance against Solomon; YAYI has ran d best campaign so far of all candidates.
Re: Meet The Man "Segun Adewale Aeroland" by aerolandtravels(m): 10:39am On Mar 07, 2015
The same YAYI that climbed fence in Abuja, the same man that use Alimosho money to build over 100 houses in Lagos, the same man that doesn't care about the masses. Mention one thing Yayi has done for Lagos West since inception
Aloralord1:
Yayi ni joor, Yayi ni jare! Aeroland stands no chance against Solomon; YAYI has ran d best campaign so far of all candidates.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Man "Segun Adewale Aeroland" by aerolandtravels(m): 10:42am On Mar 07, 2015
ejakpovi2:
Agbero criminal that gather oki road boys tout in 2007,2011 not again 2015•
what else? Yayi use alimosho funds to build houses... What has he done for Alimosho? Go and see for yourself what AEROLAND has done for Alimosho. A man that has not won any election yet he uses his money to help the poor. Think well
Re: Meet The Man "Segun Adewale Aeroland" by aerolandtravels(m): 10:43am On Mar 07, 2015
henchamb:
What am i meeting the lunaticcccc for
you will be shock to see that same man you call lunatic in power
Re: Meet The Man "Segun Adewale Aeroland" by yinkdj1(m): 12:26pm On Mar 07, 2015
Ochiske:
aspiring criminal
he won't even win sef

Define the word "criminal" if you won't mention Yayi

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man "Segun Adewale Aeroland" by yinkdj1(m): 12:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
Aloralord1:
unarguably negqtively , with the killer squad

Re: Meet The Man "Segun Adewale Aeroland" by reborn1: 1:07pm On Mar 07, 2015
This eiye man should go sit somewhere. He is only good at empowering his fellow cultist.
Re: Meet The Man "Segun Adewale Aeroland" by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 07, 2015
[quote author=aerolandtravels post=31385123]The same YAYI that climbed fence in Abuja, the same man that use Alimosho money to build over 100 houses in Lagos, the same man that doesn't care about the masses. Mention one thing Yayi has done for Lagos West since inception[/quote
When i see a neutral person, will engage him or her in an intellectual talk not 'aerolandtravels'. Btw, u think YAYI was a poor man before venturing into politics?
Re: Meet The Man "Segun Adewale Aeroland" by Alphaoscar: 2:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
Aeroland or aerosea of a man is a disgrace to Alimosho. He is too violent to be our representative in Lagos West.

We are very OK with Yayi in Abuja than electing an eiye cultist as our representative.

#Wehavedecided and it is Yayi continua !!!
Re: Meet The Man "Segun Adewale Aeroland" by yinkdj1(m): 5:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
reborn1:
This eiye man should go sit somewhere. He is only good at empowering his fellow cultist.

oshe cult detector... lemme rest my case
Re: Meet The Man "Segun Adewale Aeroland" by integralng: 7:18pm On Mar 07, 2015
Aeroland is a known Eiye Confraternity Memeber.This is one of the reasons Abule Oki(the area he grew up) boys,who belong to other rival cult groups,are not supporting him.Segun Adewale is an over ambitious chap.He lost House of Assembly election in 2007...In 2011 he lost House of Representatives election...and now in 2015 he is going for Senate...It would have been good for him if he had been realistic by contesting House of Assembly election:contesting against Honourable Bisi Yusuf of APC he can stlll have a good showing...Aeroland will be humiliated in the next election.
Re: Meet The Man "Segun Adewale Aeroland" by alaoeri: 7:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
Aeroland is nothing but a tout, Lagosians won't vote in someone that is breeding thugs.

Re: Meet The Man "Segun Adewale Aeroland" by FregeneB(m): 5:17am On Mar 29, 2015
I hear the name Aero adn I just pwuk...I literally.

That man is a Tout, A Theif..I am lost for the words to qualify him personality.

You should display a picture of his Tout and the Guns

Rubbish.

How much did he even pay you for this Advert? Abi na website you tell am say you wan do for am?

Birds of feathers.......You know what they say now!

YAYI all the way!

(1) (Reply)

New Way To Buy Fuel These Days ...lol (photos) / Ogun Ritualists - Police Arrest Suspected Cultists For Killings In Ogun / Abubakar Audu, Apc's Governorship Candidate In Kogi Election Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.