Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,246 members, 7,829,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

The Man Segun Abraham! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Man Segun Abraham! (2156 Views)

Segun Abraham Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Rotimi Akeredolu / 7 APC Aspirants Step Down For Segun Abraham In Ondo / Ondo 2016: ‘Bola Tinubu Prefers Me But I Wasn’t Imposed’ – Segun Abraham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Man Segun Abraham! by Ratello: 8:13am On Aug 24, 2016
The Ondo APC gubernatorial contest is really between four (4) aspirants; Dr. Segun Abraham, Olusola Oke, Sen. Ajayi Boroffice and Rotimi Akeredolu. They all have what it takes to win at the primaries. Olusola Oke is from the southern senatorial district which produced the late Dr. Olusegun Agagu, while the north has the remaining three aspirants. There have been calls from feelers to follow the principle of equity and fairness, as the next aspirant should naturally be zoned to the north solely because the last time they produced a governor was in 2003, under the late Adebayo Adefarati. The present governor is from the central Ondo. The party leaders however believe all the aspirants should test their popularity at the polls, oblivious of geographical locations. Another thing is this, the party is keen on producing a candidate that has the financial strength, leadership quality, and grassroots support. These three qualities are inherent in one man, Dr. Olusegun Abraham.

His business acumen is genius. Looking at his CV will give a direct pointer to the fact that he's indeed a successful businessman who can transform the economy of the state. He's successfully steered the leadership of his engineering firm SEG MAHSEN and Company Nigeria Limited (SMC) for close to three (3) decades. He is a technocrat who has handled World Bank assisted projects both within and outside Nigeria. SMC is among the top few African corporations that have met World Bank standards and qualifications to carry out projects of a certain threshold in water and road projects.

His unwavering hand of extension to the less privileged in the society cannot be over-emphasized, through the Abraham and Trinity foundations. Over 3000 scholarships have been given to students in various tertiary institutions through the support of this honorable man. This has been ongoing for over 13 years. This man has the wherewithal to steer the state out of its current economic malaise.

Today, i declare my support for the man who the cap fits, Dr. Olusegun Abraham.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Man Segun Abraham! by modath(f): 8:25am On Aug 24, 2016
Ratello:

Today, i declare my support for the man who the cap fits, Dr. Olusegun Abraham.

E huz, what's the catch? I do not trust this move. smiley

Howdy?

1 Like

Re: The Man Segun Abraham! by tomakint: 8:29am On Aug 24, 2016
modath:

Howdy?
You no go understand. I think I am with Ratello on this one. Ondo State is my State and right now it is no longer at ease with The Sunshine State. Segun Abraham may be from Akoko (a least political bloc in the State) but being an astute business man with focus I think the cap really fits.

2 Likes

Re: The Man Segun Abraham! by Ratello: 8:49am On Aug 24, 2016
modath:

Howdy?
Hey babe you better do wink Ondo State is too rich to be suffering Mimiko is showing his conman's side and his stooge, Eyitayo may not fair better. Segun should be given a chance. I pray he survives this coming Primaries though because as it looks, APC is not united in Ondo.

1 Like

Re: The Man Segun Abraham! by modath(f): 9:39am On Aug 24, 2016
tomakint:

You no go understand. I think I am with Ratello on this one. Ondo State is my State and right now it is no longer at ease with The Sunshine State. Segun Abraham may be from Akoko (a least political bloc in the State) but being an astute business man with focus I think the cap really fits.

It's you & Ratello that do not understand (or dodging smiley ) point... I don't have an issue with the candidate, I'm just wondering why he adopted his stand?

Why "support" an APC candidate?
Re: The Man Segun Abraham! by Ratello: 9:48am On Aug 24, 2016
modath:

It's you & Ratello that do not understand (or dodging smiley ) point... I don't have an issue with the candidate, I'm just wondering why he adopted his stand?

Why "support" an APC candidate?
I am sure your question has been answered by my post e wif . wink
Re: The Man Segun Abraham! by modath(f): 10:08am On Aug 24, 2016
Ratello:

I am sure your question has been answered by my post e wif . wink

You sure did and it's acceptable.. smiley
Re: The Man Segun Abraham! by blazhykowskyi(m): 11:22am On Aug 24, 2016
if equity and Justice are to be considered, Akeredolu should be the flagbearer.

the last time the governor was from ondo north, it was an akoko man that took the mantle.

akoko has occupied the deputy governorship position for the past eight years.

an akoko man has been the senator for the past eight years.

so if we are to be fair, it should be given to a man from owo or ose.

anyway, I don't give a bleep about APC, EYITAYO JEGEDE SAN is our next governor in ondo state.

2 Likes

Re: The Man Segun Abraham! by Babacele: 4:31pm On Aug 24, 2016
modath:

Howdy?
hmmm. a thousand words in two sentences.
Re: The Man Segun Abraham! by Babacele: 4:56pm On Aug 24, 2016
Meanwhile, I like the way Mimiko is being dribbled and his fifth columnists getting booted out of APC before Saturday. The four candidates are good but we need someone who can do Ajayi work in Ondo state. Ose /Owo prepare to go back to the Senate. Ondo South bring deputy governor please and let us cut down this afflicted iroko. The present deputy is from Ikare , Segun Abraham needs to convince the delegates from other Akoko towns about that. At the end whoever emerges ,we shall support totally.

1 Like

Re: The Man Segun Abraham! by Mintek: 1:15am On Aug 25, 2016
Babacele:
Meanwhile, I like the way Mimiko is being dribbled and his fifth columnists getting booted out of APC before Saturday. The four candidates are good but we need someone who can do Ajayi work in Ondo state. Ose /Owo prepare to go back to the Senate. Ondo South bring deputy governor please and let us cut down this afflicted iroko. The present deputy is from Ikare , Segun Abraham needs to convince the delegates from other Akoko towns about that. At the end whoever emerges ,we shall support totally.

Delusion of grandeur. cheesy grin

Eyi lafe o ja e.

1 Like

Re: The Man Segun Abraham! by Babacele: 2:37am On Aug 25, 2016
Mintek:

Delusion of grandeur. cheesy grin

Eyi lafe o ja e.
lols. im just thinking out loud the way the underbellies are going on presently- you know politicians can be predictably unpredictable. Everybody loves Abraham and if he emerges, why not? But he needs to work and sleep less till Saturday evening when the APC candidate might have emerged. For example he ought to have been in Okeagbe by now given the recent legitimately toxic reactions coming from a legal confederate- if you get my drift. Oka and Isua votes can be predicted too, you know. and this isnt general elections yet but delegates' ONLY. i dont want to go into Owo/ Ose, Akure/ondo, Idanre/Ileoluji, Ilaje,Okitipupa etc analysis. So we shouldnt assume yet.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Will Nigeria Ever Become A Developed Country / BREAKING! Yoruba Group Set To Protest In Abuja Against Nnamd Kanu's Secret Trial / PHOTO: Major Markets In Port Harcourt Totally Shutdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.