Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

When World Leaders Go On Vacation.(pics) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / When World Leaders Go On Vacation.(pics) (5219 Views)

Four Of The Youngest World Leaders In One Photo / Meet The 7 World’s Youngest Presidents & Leaders Right Now / Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When World Leaders Go On Vacation.(pics) by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 07, 2015
grin pix of your six pack or forever remain mute!
BTW,the list is incomplete without OBJ and GEJ!
ozoigbondu:
Some people needs to cover up like hollande it is any sore to six pacers like me grin
Re: When World Leaders Go On Vacation.(pics) by Harmvirus(f): 10:24am On Mar 07, 2015
Putin na soji President
Re: When World Leaders Go On Vacation.(pics) by omenka(m): 10:33am On Mar 07, 2015
olaideeeedris:
Vacation? That word sounds strange and vague here in Nigeria... Our leaders work more than the wall clock
Are you kidding me Are you referring to a Nigeria elsewhere or this in West Africa

@ post. I have so much respect for Angela Merkel. Such a wonderful woman.
Re: When World Leaders Go On Vacation.(pics) by omenka(m): 10:34am On Mar 07, 2015
Beamborla:
We are always on vacation in Nigeria cheesy
Exactly. That "our leaders in Nigeria work like the wall clock" guy should read your post.
Re: When World Leaders Go On Vacation.(pics) by omenka(m): 10:37am On Mar 07, 2015
obibankz:
I love Russia president, d American nightmare. Gej pics coming, still Gej till 2019.
Please, endeavour to add "viewers discretion strongly advised".
Re: When World Leaders Go On Vacation.(pics) by omenka(m): 10:41am On Mar 07, 2015
Chrystover:
grin
Even GEJ too.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-0PWGazvObFI/VPqIzZr2iSI/AAAAAAAAJb0/xbfJLVh1gz0/s1600/6_2.jpg[/img]
I'm sorry, but this guy is so damn ugly; a drawback he would have made up for had he been a good leader.
Re: When World Leaders Go On Vacation.(pics) by PapiWata: 10:43am On Mar 07, 2015
soloafe:
PLEASE SHOW GMB SWIMMING OF JUGGLING.

Terror gang leader Bokko Hari enjoys herding cattle for relaxation, but now that he is too weak to walk due to his intensifying AIDS attack, Buhari merely follows the cattle herds in an air conditioned four-wheel-drive SUV, while issuing orders to the herders over a Bin-Laden style walkie-talkie radio.

It is during these holiday drives that Buhari visits his hired Boko Haram slave-raiders at their various camps, to make sure that they are adequately fed and armed for their attempt to TAKE OVER Nigeria's oil fields BY FORCE.
Re: When World Leaders Go On Vacation.(pics) by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 07, 2015
Symphony007:
this is the only known pic of the queen in a swimwear and it was as a teen. As an adult there is no pic of the queen in indecent attire..even the one where she's wearing trouser is a rarity.

OP well done, sorry for making you go through the pain of searching for it even when I was just pulling your legs. Thanks.
Re: When World Leaders Go On Vacation.(pics) by Delafruita(m): 11:13am On Mar 07, 2015
PapiWata:

Terror gang leader Bokko Hari enjoys herding cattle for relaxation, but now that he is too weak to walk due to his intensifying AIDS attack, Buhari merely follows the cattle herds in an air conditioned four-wheel-drive SUV, while issuing orders to the herders over a Bin-Laden style walkie-talkie radio.

It is during these holiday drives that Buhari visits his hired Boko Haram slave-raiders at their various camps, to make sure that they are adequately fed and armed for their attempt to TAKE OVER Nigeria's oil fields BY FORCE.
@moderator why has this post not been deleted and the moniker banned?
Re: When World Leaders Go On Vacation.(pics) by DaGC(m): 1:41pm On Mar 07, 2015
I'm a big fan of David Cameron. Amazing leader. cool
Re: When World Leaders Go On Vacation.(pics) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 07, 2015
looking to see the Queen on bikini undecided
looking to see patience on bikini undecided
Re: When World Leaders Go On Vacation.(pics) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 07, 2015
,,discount
Re: When World Leaders Go On Vacation.(pics) by Spydamannn(m): 3:50pm On Mar 07, 2015
Putin is a badass lol...love his demeanor
Re: When World Leaders Go On Vacation.(pics) by itstpia99: 3:51pm On Mar 07, 2015
Why not post pictures of ordinary people on vacation.

eg school principals, etc.
Re: When World Leaders Go On Vacation.(pics) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
lalasticlala !!
Re: When World Leaders Go On Vacation.(pics) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
Symphony007:
Vladimir putin President of the Russian federation
the only sane leader right now.
Re: When World Leaders Go On Vacation.(pics) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
omenka:
I'm sorry, but this guy is so damn ugly; a drawback he would have made up for had he been a good leader.

Post a picture of yourself so we can compare, coward.
Re: When World Leaders Go On Vacation.(pics) by omenka(m): 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
ROSSIKE:

Post a picture of yourself so we can compare, coward.
The same guy that wrote "did anyone mentioned in the Bible...". Illiterate sputum gobbling scumscrubber just like the rest of them.cheesy
Re: When World Leaders Go On Vacation.(pics) by OAUTemitayo: 1:36am On Jun 03, 2015
Dear sir i will like to talk to you. Have sent you a mail. Please reply.
omenka:
The same guy that wrote "did anyone mentioned in the Bible...". Illiterate sputum gobbling scumscrubber just like the rest of them.cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mighty Russian Airforce Bombs Market In Idlib Kills 44 / Arab Asylum Seekers Rape Scores Of Women In Germany On New Years Eve / Palestinian Loss Of Land From 1946 To Present

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.