Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match (66931 Views)

Lagos One-Day Governor Hosted By Bolanle Ambode / Biafra : Photos From Biafra One Million Match Nkpor Onitsha / Million Match Plan Coming Up For Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by olempe(m): 8:55am On Mar 07, 2015
Good one guys, pls keep it coming.

Meanwhile, latest Nigerian news abide here http://nigerianscoop.com
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by gboly3190(m): 9:01am On Mar 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Even if AIT shows d video of tinubu and buhari stealing money, our foolish and brainwashed supporters will still vote for us! Imagine wad apc said abt dem supporters!
Dis shows how foolish apc thugs re, I pity dem and dem generations!

March to slavery!
I pity u. If u have evidence that Tinubu is corrupt why not go to court rather than making a nuisanc.e of your self.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 07, 2015
ibedun:

The same Agbaje that cannot run 2 chemist branches to run Lagos? You are a learner, your rejection by our people is your main problem.
What has Chemist got to do with governorship...
You liken Lagosians for tablets and pain killers?
Our eyes are wide open now...... We're going to Vote for good gorvenance not Political party

3 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by dazzlingd(m): 9:01am On Mar 07, 2015
chukwudi44:
I couldn't go to work today because of this useless rally. Can't wait for Agbaje to become Governor of Lagos
you mean u won't go to work till 2030 grin

8 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 07, 2015
gboly3190:

I pity u. If u have evidence that Tinubu is corrupt why not go to court rather than making a nuisanc.e of your self.
if ya ve evidence too dat jonathan is corrupt, y not go to court too, see ya brain.

3 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by KwoiZabo(m): 9:04am On Mar 07, 2015
1 million cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by maryam6(f): 9:05am On Mar 07, 2015
All i see is nice, colourful nd happy looking people.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 07, 2015
Avedon:

It's only 8:50am Wait a little bid before u make such assumption.

We are less than one hour into the rally.
Was it not 8.00am it was scheduled to start? 50 minutes later the whole place is still scanty.Face it bro the Jimmy Agbaje effect is real.Change is coming to Lagos

9 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by WisdomFlakes: 9:11am On Mar 07, 2015
chukwudi44:

Was it not 8.00am it was scheduled to start? 50 minutes later the whole place is still scanty.Face it bro the Jimmy Agbaje effect is real.Change is coming to Lagos

Ode like you. Tune in to TVC station see crowd that will destroy PDP's fantasies of winning the presidency. I dare Ait and Nta to televise this revolution.

26 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by praxisnetworks: 9:12am On Mar 07, 2015
seun, lalasticlala, obinoscopy, mynd44 why is this thread not on home page? Since! yet GEJ"s gym thread is already there.....like AIT like Nairaland!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by WisdomFlakes: 9:17am On Mar 07, 2015
Nairaland admin are certainly pro-GEJ going by the theme of the threads that make it to the FrontPage, that much is obvious.

But there are more pro-CHANGE members so it's all good. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by Rawani: 9:20am On Mar 07, 2015
Tinubu Leads #March4Buhari in Lagos

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by gabriel212: 9:24am On Mar 07, 2015
flinton:
If u like March from lagos to Gwoza I dnt give a damn,
A 72yr old man will not lead me
You can hang/ burn yourself when he will be declared the WINNER of the March 28 2015 Presidential Election.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by gateleo(m): 9:24am On Mar 07, 2015
chukwudi44:
I couldn't go to work today because of this useless rally. Can't wait for Agbaje to become Governor of Lagos

you are a goat simple. ...

26 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by gabriel212: 9:25am On Mar 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Even if AIT shows d video of tinubu and buhari stealing money, our foolish and brainwashed supporters will still vote for us! Imagine wad apc said abt dem supporters!
Dis shows how foolish apc thugs re, I pity dem and dem generations!

March to slavery!
YES AM VOTING GMB.
You can go and kick the bucket!

34 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by betacitizen(m): 9:26am On Mar 07, 2015
GMB

8 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by angrybird007: 9:26am On Mar 07, 2015
SAI. BABA
SAI_________

7 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by gateleo(m): 9:27am On Mar 07, 2015
praxisnetworks:
seun, lalasticlala, obinoscopy, mynd44 why is this thread not on home page? Since! yet GEJ"s gym thread is already there.....like AIT like Nairaland!

What do you expect from them? Seun remember when you started ooo, Election will come and go, what next after election is very important. .. take note...

7 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by deadZONE: 9:27am On Mar 07, 2015
upsyLi:
Booking my space!
I'd rather give my Mandate to those that clamour for CHANGE rather than those that are clamouring for POWER!
#IHaveDecided
you have decided to be a blockhead... carry on

3 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by x9ja1960: 9:27am On Mar 07, 2015
lol...funny people say Mrs Jonathan has no class and Mrs Buhari is refined. If Mrs Buhari is more refined as they claim, why is she not making refined noises or shall we say campaign for her classy husband? It is very clear Mrs Jonathan has more fire than her counterpart, so these people are trying to reduce this fact to a mere matter class. If Mrs Buhari is better she should do the needful for her husband (if he allows her the freedom of course!)...am sure her classy beauty and brain will convince some people. But Mrs Jonathan has chosen the part she knows too well and her rugged style is certainly proving she needs this election more!

Meanwhile still waiting for the one million picture... grin grin grin

#AnotherGEJVolunteer

12 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by felifeli: 9:28am On Mar 07, 2015
deskossy:
I never see the one million ooo!

One million ko . You think Lagos people have time for nonsense and thieves ? They only have time to burn thieves alive with tyres around their neck. SMH undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by M4gunners: 9:30am On Mar 07, 2015
Losers

8 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by adioolayi(m): 9:31am On Mar 07, 2015
#GeneralMarch4Buhari

#IHavePVC

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by obaayo2: 9:31am On Mar 07, 2015
books space for future use.
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by ibietela2(m): 9:31am On Mar 07, 2015
Good luck to them, you will need him
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by vickylala239: 9:31am On Mar 07, 2015
investnotspend:
Pictures more to come

Is dis 1million

Lwkmd

This is Wat hunger has Cuz Nigerians!!Wat will a man who has Sumtin to do Cum out for dis!!!

Gudluck

5 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 07, 2015
The pictures I've seen so far are embarrassing to APC grin

7 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by Demmzy15(m): 9:31am On Mar 07, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Ode like you. Tune in to TVC station see crowd that will destroy PDP's fantasies of winning the presidency. I dare Ait and Nta to televise this revolution.
Bro, TVC is on which satellite?

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by deadZONE: 9:31am On Mar 07, 2015
i can not sell my vote for 10,000 naira.. vote transparency vote due process vote GEJ

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by adiebo(m): 9:31am On Mar 07, 2015
Nonsense...... I see no reason why some group of people are so desperate for power by all means becos of there selfish interest. Tunubu Nigeria is not Lagos state.

GEJ till 2019

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by demsid(m): 9:31am On Mar 07, 2015
ihaveDecided. I'm not going to vote that President Jonathan again .

uncle Jonah go Don dey shiver for aso villa as e dey watch this rally live. e go dey receive calls from fani kayode, akpabio and his cohorts. bros calm down, don't let this APC people kill u with hypertension before election day o.

sai buhari
buhari till 2019.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 07, 2015
gateleo:

you are a goat simple. ...

Ibu atulu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

CCT: Court Orders Saraki's Arrest / Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case / Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.