Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match (66928 Views)

Lagos One-Day Governor Hosted By Bolanle Ambode / Biafra : Photos From Biafra One Million Match Nkpor Onitsha / Million Match Plan Coming Up For Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by MARKone(m): 9:32am On Mar 07, 2015
chukwudi44:
I couldn't go to work today because of this useless rally. Can't wait for Agbaje to become Governor of Lagos

Nna, today na Saturday, siddon for house and watch the march on your T.V, i.e assuming you have light.

Jonathan and mama peace also enjoy locking down any state they visit.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 07, 2015
If dem like make dey march for the whole AFRICA, e no concern me .....

GEJ TILL 2019 cool

9 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by abysirius(m): 9:33am On Mar 07, 2015
chukwudi44:
I couldn't go to work today because of this useless rally. Can't wait for Agbaje to become Governor of Lagos
Do u work in d factory?

15 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by demsid(m): 9:33am On Mar 07, 2015
this nairaland autocorrect na werey o. I wrote otuookedrunkarrd. e change am.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by Growingboi(m): 9:33am On Mar 07, 2015
cheesy wey d one million na? what am seeing here is less dan 1k
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by Firefire(m): 9:34am On Mar 07, 2015
MATCH TO SLAVERY ?

Hmmmmmm?

Nigerians are wiser grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by rozayx5(m): 9:34am On Mar 07, 2015
all i see is witches promoting an illiterate cool

3 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by vickylala239: 9:34am On Mar 07, 2015
investnotspend:
More pictures

U Ppl Jst wnt to Cuz traffic n frustrate business Ppl.Chai

3 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by toprealman: 9:34am On Mar 07, 2015
Why are you telling me where you people are? Did I send you guys on any errand?

3 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by Firefire(m): 9:34am On Mar 07, 2015
zleemshaddy:
If dem like make dey march for the whole AFRICA, e no concern me .....

GEJ TILL 2019 cool

smiley

3 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by saintkola(m): 9:35am On Mar 07, 2015
Iranu!!!

Disturbing the free flow of traffic for what reason exactly?? Utter rubbish! If I had planned on voting for Buhari, this silly "1million man match" stunt just changed my mind...

The f^ckery & overall absurdity of it all!

3 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by upsonn(m): 9:35am On Mar 07, 2015
chukwudi44:

Impossible future tense... Let me know when u wake... Agbaje will come second get it into ur skull nt only you... And the rest of you.

7 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by Dahjhi: 9:35am On Mar 07, 2015
[size=24pt]And where are the 1million? Hope their 72yrs old is also trekking
#PushBuhari #PushBaba [/size]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by Zzchampion: 9:35am On Mar 07, 2015
#change
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by drey076(m): 9:35am On Mar 07, 2015
Sai buhariii

The election result will shock dem coz it is going to b landslide

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by ednut1(m): 9:36am On Mar 07, 2015
Lagosians don open eye. the Tinubu elitist dynasty must br crushed GEJ till GMB decamps to pdp or cry us a river

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by oseiwe(m): 9:36am On Mar 07, 2015
baba played football during the week, GMB is marching, GEJ is jogging, what is this fitness all about?

2 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by boyzerry: 9:36am On Mar 07, 2015
Hmmmmmmm. God answer our prayers this time. A lot of money are missing everyday and the fG seems not to be disturb. Please, God give us Buhari that will fight corruption and stealing.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by Baddestguyp(m): 9:36am On Mar 07, 2015
APC has money to waste o.
#20,000 x 1,000,000 people = 20,000,000,000 (20 billion) to pay this crowd. where did they get the money from

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by otemanuduno: 9:36am On Mar 07, 2015
[b]And 1 million ppl are also Marching for BABA from Nairaland:

People viewing this thread MARCHING4BUHARI FROM NAIRALAND!!! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by WisdomFlakes: 9:36am On Mar 07, 2015
Demmzy15:

Bro, TVC is on which satellite?

If you are in Lagos, tune your antenna to TVC and see crowd that is large enough to send Agbaje and GEJ to the ER. It's also on Startines and Consat.

7 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by DrizzyJameel(m): 9:37am On Mar 07, 2015
flinton:
If u like March from lagos to Gwoza I dnt give a damn,
A 72yr old man will not lead me
if its only you then its not a big deal wen d people General declared winner Ghana is not far

2 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by drey076(m): 9:37am On Mar 07, 2015
Firefire:
MATCH TO SLAVERY ?

Hmmmmmm?

Nigerians are wiser grin grin
Not to vote for Jonathan again

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by bayulll01(m): 9:38am On Mar 07, 2015
x9ja1960:
lol...funny people say Mrs Jonathan has no class and Mrs Buhari is refined. If Mrs Buhari is more refined as they claim, why is she not making refined noises or

#AnotherGEJVolunteer

Another retardd brain on the loose

10 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by omanifrank(m): 9:38am On Mar 07, 2015
ok..seen
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by DIVINE78: 9:39am On Mar 07, 2015
I'm loving this.
Up APC.
Up Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by change9ja(f): 9:39am On Mar 07, 2015
[s]
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Even if AIT shows d video of tinubu and buhari stealing money, our foolish and brainwashed supporters will still vote for us! Imagine wad apc said abt dem supporters!
Dis shows how foolish apc thugs re, I pity dem and dem generations!

March to slavery!
[/s]
Useless Esau, The Money Jonah gave u would soon finish

10 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by DrizzyJameel(m): 9:40am On Mar 07, 2015
Baddestguyp:
APC has money to waste o.
#20,000 x 1,000,000 people = 20,000,000,000 (20 billion) to pay this crowd. where did they get the money from
but @least they can explain before they camera why they were rented not shameless Rented crowd @chatham house that can't explain why they are there even

4 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by change9ja(f): 9:40am On Mar 07, 2015
chukwudi44:
ok chukwudi44

3 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by okestev: 9:40am On Mar 07, 2015
Vicotex:
see dem, bunch of foolish people.
Dem no fit march 4 army wey dey protect dem na. yeye dey smell 4 all these Apc members brain.....

You guys should wake me up when you are true with the useless marchings
....why are you so full of hatred...must everyone follow your choice...Pls let us desist from all these abusive languages. Election will come and finish, Nigeria will remain..

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

CCT: Court Orders Saraki's Arrest / Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case / Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.