Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

General Buhari Campaigned For 4 Weeks And Rested For 15 Days – Governor Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Buhari Campaigned For 4 Weeks And Rested For 15 Days – Governor Fayose (15564 Views)

Even God Rested On The 7th Day, Pres. Buhari Deserves Some Rest - Femi Adeshina / Further Evidence Nnamdi Kanu Campaigned For Jonathan And PDP / Why Hasn't Buhari Campaigned In South-East And South-South? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

General Buhari Campaigned For 4 Weeks And Rested For 15 Days – Governor Fayose by deadZONE: 9:10am On Mar 07, 2015
Governor of Ekiti State, Ayo Fayose on Friday, March 6, 2015 took yet another swipe at the All Progressives Congress (APC) and its presidential candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari, reiterating that the former military Head of State of health, given that he campaigned in Nigeria for four weeks and took a 15 day break in the UK.

He made the assertion in response to General Buhari’s confession that he went to the UK to rest, stating that he has been vindicated by General Buhari, as he had maintained all the while that the former leader had gone to the UK to recuperate and seek medical attention.

Governor Fayose, who spoke via a statement issued by his Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka also lampooned the APC for their planned one-million-man march in Lagos, saying it was designed to take the attention of the populace from the issue of General Buhari’s health, adding that such a march would cause confusion in the commercial hub.

Parts of the statement read: “A man who campaigned for four weeks, speaking for less than one hour in all the rallies put together and needed to rest for 15 days should just stay at home and be playing with his grandchildren rather than struggling to take up a job that he does not have the required mental and physical strength to do.

“They brought in Buhari like a thief in the night and now they want to put Lagosians into more hardships by blocking major roads all in the name of a phoney one-million-man match.

“Why not hold their rally in a designated place instead of embarking on a match that will cause chaos and hardships in the state?”

On general Buhari’s statement that he went to rest, Governor Fayose said: “who do we now believe? APC said Buhari went on working visit to UK while Buhari himself said he went to UK to rest.

“When asked by press men whether or not he ever visited any hospital in UK, Buhari said: ‘What is wrong for me to go the hospital?’

“By this statement from Buhari himself, it is clear that APC and its lying leaders tried to fool Nigerians, lying so brazenly and using fake pictures to authenticate their lies.

“Even though there is nothing wrong in Buhari going for medicare abroad, afterall he should be seeing his doctors more often at his age, it is shameful that APC lied so brazenly trying to cover up the obvious reasons Buhari travelled for 15 days.

“What is wrong is the lies told to defend Buhar’s trip to the UK to rest and seek medicare.The fake pictures of Buhari walking the streets of London, the fake Tony Blair picture and the use of pictures taken in Transcop Hilton, Abuja and claming that the pictures were taken in London is the main issue.

“Most importantly, presenting Buhari to us as a superhuman, who can never fall sick is what is wrong and Nigerians are expecting Buhari to apologise for all the lies told in an attempt to cover up the real reasons he (Buhari) travelled secretly to UK.”

Source

http://www.thetrentonline.com/general-buhari-campaigned-4-weeks-rested-15-days-governor-fayose/

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: General Buhari Campaigned For 4 Weeks And Rested For 15 Days – Governor Fayose by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 07, 2015
*In MI's voice
BAD BELLE!!!!!

Sai Buhari don put them in don put them in panic mode grin while he was in Uk tearing chicken and enjoying himself, mumu PDP dey here dey talk trash....

keep calm and vote Buhari
#I_Have_Decided
GMB 2015

137 Likes 5 Shares

Re: General Buhari Campaigned For 4 Weeks And Rested For 15 Days – Governor Fayose by macpetrus(m): 9:15am On Mar 07, 2015
Fayose again!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: General Buhari Campaigned For 4 Weeks And Rested For 15 Days – Governor Fayose by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 07, 2015
Even if AIT shows d video of tinubu and buhari stealing money, our foolish and brainwashed supporters will still vote for us! Imagine wad apc said abt dem supporters!
Dis shows how foolish apc thugs re, I pity dem and dem generations!

Fayose will continue to speak for millions of youths cos he's a role model cum mentor of all youths. Buhari is too old to lead d nation!

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General Buhari Campaigned For 4 Weeks And Rested For 15 Days – Governor Fayose by januzaj(m): 9:20am On Mar 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Even if AIT shows d video of tinubu and buhari stealing money, our foolish and brainwashed supporters will still vote for us! Imagine wad apc said abt dem supporters!
Fayose will continue to speak for millions of youths cos he's a role model cum mentor of all youths. Buhari is too old to lead d nation!
I trust you....ur mumu no dey last

113 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General Buhari Campaigned For 4 Weeks And Rested For 15 Days – Governor Fayose by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 07, 2015
So what? I rest for two days after five days of less rigorous task.

17 Likes

Re: General Buhari Campaigned For 4 Weeks And Rested For 15 Days – Governor Fayose by PassingShot(m): 9:22am On Mar 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

You're very boring now, you know?

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: General Buhari Campaigned For 4 Weeks And Rested For 15 Days – Governor Fayose by GeneralBosco: 9:23am On Mar 07, 2015
This man is a big fool...70% of Nigerians work for 5 days and rest for 2 days every week.

56 Likes

Re: General Buhari Campaigned For 4 Weeks And Rested For 15 Days – Governor Fayose by tyson99(m): 9:23am On Mar 07, 2015
By the time fayose clock 73yrs,i guess he will be on wheelchair with that hin mouth wey be like person wey chop taboo own,oponu

58 Likes

Re: General Buhari Campaigned For 4 Weeks And Rested For 15 Days – Governor Fayose by mistabiola: 9:25am On Mar 07, 2015
And the rented crowd that protested against Buhari did not even know why they are protesting and the lady that led the protest said; they're ready to work for anybody as long as you're ready to pay their money, and she was asked that she collected 20,000Dollas right and she told the interviewer that ;you want to go and write news about me abi? I wont tell you my name and she press further that the Buhari did not feel any pressure and she is ready to work for him.

Now that he is back after all those death wishes, and you are still here spewing thrash~ God will judge you.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Buhari Campaigned For 4 Weeks And Rested For 15 Days – Governor Fayose by nke001: 9:27am On Mar 07, 2015
Hahaha!

Fayose giving ap c T.K.O since the 2000s.

Buharia should know that he never registered to any existing INEC approved party and has not the basic qualification hence a non presidential candidate et al.

14 Likes

Re: General Buhari Campaigned For 4 Weeks And Rested For 15 Days – Governor Fayose by GeneralBosco: 9:28am On Mar 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Even if Fayose was rigged into power you'll still vote PDP
Even if 'Mrs'. Alamaseigha, a convict, was given state pardon and is now contesting for Senate, you'll still vote PDP.
Even if Buhari becomes President, fools like you might never get sense.

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Buhari Campaigned For 4 Weeks And Rested For 15 Days – Governor Fayose by Delafruita(m): 9:28am On Mar 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

fayose is your role model?nothing else done or said by you will ever be shocking from this moment on since we can now see where your inspiration comes from

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Buhari Campaigned For 4 Weeks And Rested For 15 Days – Governor Fayose by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 07, 2015
Last I checked, presidents don't work for 4weeks and rest for 15days. Fayose has a point, he will keep resting for 15days after 4weeks of work as president.

Buhari, iga ebulikwe oru a?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Buhari Campaigned For 4 Weeks And Rested For 15 Days – Governor Fayose by clevvermind(m): 9:32am On Mar 07, 2015
tyson99:
By the time fayose clock 73yrs,i guess he will be on wheelchair with that hin mouth wey be like person wey chop taboo own,oponu
it is a lie. I guess you are the one that will be like that.

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari Campaigned For 4 Weeks And Rested For 15 Days – Governor Fayose by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 07, 2015
GeneralBosco:

Even if Fayose was rigged into power you'll still vote PDP
Even if Mrs. Alamaseigha, a convict, was given state pardon and is now contesting for Senate, you'll still vote PDP.
Even if Buhari becomes President, fools like you might never get sense.
even if buhari killed those innocent corpers ya still vote apc, even if tinubu steals d hell out of lagos ya still vote apc. Even if buhari says he will sharia nigeria ya will still vote apc, even if he says d dog and d monkey will be soaked in blood ya will still vote apc, even if he says abacha govt is not corrupt ya will still vote apc, u see ya stupidity?

18 Likes

Re: General Buhari Campaigned For 4 Weeks And Rested For 15 Days – Governor Fayose by nke001: 9:34am On Mar 07, 2015
GeneralBosco:
This man is a big fool...70% of Nigerians work for 5 days and rest for 2 days every week.

I concur with you, but not for ill health related activities .

*modified*

never against you Buhari but those power drunked men hiding behind you.

With thy brooms we shall sweep you all out of our beloved Nation.

Forward Ever!!!
Insha Allah!

6 Likes

Re: General Buhari Campaigned For 4 Weeks And Rested For 15 Days – Governor Fayose by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
even if buhari killed those innocent corpers ya still vote apc, even if tinubu steals d hell out of lagos ya still vote apc. Even if buhari says he will sharia nigeria ya will still vote apc, even if he says d dog and d monkey will be soaked in blood ya will still vote apc, even if he says abacha govt is not corrupt ya will still vote apc, u see ya stupidity?

Describe this person I quote in one word...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Buhari Campaigned For 4 Weeks And Rested For 15 Days – Governor Fayose by tyson99(m): 9:37am On Mar 07, 2015
clevvermind:
it is a lie. I guess you are the one that will be like that.
Cry me a river bro cos dats Wats gonna happen and u will be the one wheeling him arnd

3 Likes

Re: General Buhari Campaigned For 4 Weeks And Rested For 15 Days – Governor Fayose by GeneralBosco: 9:37am On Mar 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
At your age you still think Buhari intends bringing Shari'a to Nigeria, I feel very embarrassed conversing with a dumb fork like you in the first place.

22 Likes

Re: General Buhari Campaigned For 4 Weeks And Rested For 15 Days – Governor Fayose by GeneralBosco: 9:38am On Mar 07, 2015
Neyoor:

Describe this person I quote in one word...
Patience

4 Likes

Re: General Buhari Campaigned For 4 Weeks And Rested For 15 Days – Governor Fayose by GeneralBosco: 9:41am On Mar 07, 2015
customized13:
Last I checked, presidents don't work for 4weeks and rest for 15days. Fayose has point, he will keep resting for 15days after 4weeks of work as president.

Buhari, iga ebulikwe oru a?
Governors don't fool around monitoring other politicians for 15 days.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Buhari Campaigned For 4 Weeks And Rested For 15 Days – Governor Fayose by tswitch: 9:41am On Mar 07, 2015
Fashola has been vindicated!

"when you call .....at night.....he will be sleeping"

Does Nigeria need a sleeping President?

#Too old is the point.

6 Likes

Re: General Buhari Campaigned For 4 Weeks And Rested For 15 Days – Governor Fayose by clevvermind(m): 9:43am On Mar 07, 2015
tyson99:

Cry me a river bro cos dats Wats gonna happen and u will be the one wheeling him arnd
please, have you wash your dirty mouth this morning? Cos it is smelling badly.

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Campaigned For 4 Weeks And Rested For 15 Days – Governor Fayose by slimfit1(m): 9:45am On Mar 07, 2015
Fayose where is your manifestos ?

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Campaigned For 4 Weeks And Rested For 15 Days – Governor Fayose by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 07, 2015
GeneralBosco:

Governors don't fool around monitoring other politicians for 15 days.
Good citizens scrutinize their prospective leaders to ascertain if they are fit for the position.

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Campaigned For 4 Weeks And Rested For 15 Days – Governor Fayose by change9ja(f): 9:47am On Mar 07, 2015
Whenever d master comes back, d dog start backing.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Buhari Campaigned For 4 Weeks And Rested For 15 Days – Governor Fayose by change9ja(f): 9:47am On Mar 07, 2015
GeneralBosco:

At your age you still think Buhari intends bringing Shari'a to Nigeria, I feel very embarrassed conversing with a dumb fork like you in the first place.
don't mind d paid Troll

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Buhari Campaigned For 4 Weeks And Rested For 15 Days – Governor Fayose by clevvermind(m): 9:49am On Mar 07, 2015
tyson99:

have you wash your dirty mouth this morning?
Re: General Buhari Campaigned For 4 Weeks And Rested For 15 Days – Governor Fayose by LagosBoi2(m): 9:51am On Mar 07, 2015
You just hear that some people feared dead and you will find out that it's the name ''Buhari'' that killed them

4 Likes

Re: General Buhari Campaigned For 4 Weeks And Rested For 15 Days – Governor Fayose by saints2(f): 9:56am On Mar 07, 2015
FELLOW NIGERIANS.

If BUHARI can make jonaTAN, who has never been serious in SIX YEARS to be this serious in less than SIX WEEKS to election date, it simply means SIX WEEKS of BUHARI in Aso rock will be a GREAT BLESSING to Nigerians.

BECAUSE.................................................

In SIX YEARS, jonaTAN never care to visit Maiduguri but he summoned the courage to visit there just SIX WEEKS to election.

in SIX YEARS, jonaTAN NEVER care to visit the OBAS in Edo state and South west, but he started visiting them just SIX WEEKS to election.. who he wan deceive?

in SIX YEARS, jonaTAN NEVER care to reduce fuel price, but in less than SIX WEEKS to election, he blindly and jokingly reduced the fuel price with just 10 naira... who dis man wan deceive wit 10 naira?

in SIX YEARS, jonaTAN NEVER care to include AZIKIWE to his name as president, BUT started answering AZIKIWE again just SIX WEEKS to election... igbo kwenu, una wan allow dis man deceive una again?

in SIX YEARS, jonaTAN told the whole world he has killed Abu Shekau more than three times, but the same jonaTAN is asking the soldiers to capture the same Shekau alive... Abi na ghost jonaTAN want make our gallant soldiers captured?

in SIX YEARS, jonaTAN has been budgeting 2 BILLION NAIRA for feeding allowance for himself and his family in Aso rock which amount to 12 BILLION NAIRA in six years (d money dat wud hav feed 70% of Nigerians for 20 years), but just barely SIX WEEKS to election, he want to reduce the feeding budget to 500 million naira.... hmmmmmm

jonaTAN think say na Nursery school we still dey...

May GOD protect our live to WITNESS March 28.......Ameen!!

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General Buhari Campaigned For 4 Weeks And Rested For 15 Days – Governor Fayose by tyson99(m): 9:57am On Mar 07, 2015
clevvermind:
have you wash your dirty mouth this morning?
your father needs the question not me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emergency Powers Bill: LCCI, MAN, NLC, Others Back Buhari’s Proposals / NNPC Confirms IOCs Exit, Insists On Gas Development / 100 Days Achievements Of Governor Rochas Of Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.