Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,658 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

He Doesn't Want Her Because She Is A Virgin. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Doesn't Want Her Because She Is A Virgin. (2007 Views)

Is This Why He Doesn't Want To Propose? / When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD / How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Doesn't Want Her Because She Is A Virgin. by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 07, 2015
We started dating a month ago,but he asked if I was a virgin or not. I told him I wasn't because I felt there was no need disclosing my virginity status since I had not accepted to date him or not. I now asked his reason for asking and he told me he doesn't like to date a virgin, but I thought he was joking.

Now,I asked him recently that would he have dated me if I was a virgin,but he said NO that he hates virgins and can never marry one.

Now the issue is I don't how to tell him I am a virgin as we have not even been together more than once because it is a long distance relationship. We are planning to get married next year.

Please,I need your candid advice on what to do. Thank you.

P.S- We've been friends since undergraduate days.
Re: He Doesn't Want Her Because She Is A Virgin. by zyzxx(m): 9:33am On Mar 07, 2015
Wu will now advice u to dis virgin urself b4 d day grin

Age is affecting him

Don't fall for that trap
Re: He Doesn't Want Her Because She Is A Virgin. by stan241(m): 9:35am On Mar 07, 2015
Well as harsh as this may come across seeing as you've known each other for a while but you have got to move on from him..someone who will value your purity will come along

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Doesn't Want Her Because She Is A Virgin. by goldenone(f): 9:36am On Mar 07, 2015
kikikikiki am laughing in Chinese right now. Some people do not know what they want. But I wonder why someone will prefer a used car over a brand new one. Choices sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Doesn't Want Her Because She Is A Virgin. by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 07, 2015
He might jst be Testing u... U never can tell...
Re: He Doesn't Want Her Because She Is A Virgin. by elantraceey(f): 9:45am On Mar 07, 2015
It's simple , call him and tell him dearie I'm sorry I lied to you but I'm a virgin , if he truly loves you he'll forget about his hatred for virgins and begin to appreciate you but if he doesn't he'll just break up and then you move on, you'll find someone who'll cherish you.
Re: He Doesn't Want Her Because She Is A Virgin. by webincomeplus(m): 9:47am On Mar 07, 2015
If he's serious about the fact that he hates virgins, then leave him and move ahead. That means he deems himself too bad/filthy for you. Take your time, and you'll find someone who'll appreciate your value and purity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Doesn't Want Her Because She Is A Virgin. by Tallesty1(m): 10:00am On Mar 07, 2015
Who are you to chose for them?
goldenone:
kikikikiki am laughing in Chinese right now. Some people do not know what they want. But I wonder why someone will prefer a used car over a brand new one. Choices sha
What is a tradition here can be a taboo there.

Personally I can't date a virgin.
Re: He Doesn't Want Her Because She Is A Virgin. by Enegod(m): 10:12am On Mar 07, 2015
well, you need to get laid immediately!
Re: He Doesn't Want Her Because She Is A Virgin. by OohMpa: 10:13am On Mar 07, 2015
WHATTT?? VIRGIN? 2015? angry angry

You're luckily we have caring Nlers if not......angry

Forward Ooh Mpa your contacts so we solved this pűnny plobrem angry It is simple, you come to ooh mpa and he'll give you rest wink

We have to do 6-8 days of 2 dairy sections to show veli good ploof you're not a virgin. angry angry

Don't do this next time or you won't be so lucky, foolish gyal angry

2 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Want Her Because She Is A Virgin. by jmoore(m): 10:47am On Mar 07, 2015
Forget the dude. He can never appreciate the real you.
Re: He Doesn't Want Her Because She Is A Virgin. by ShirelleBaby: 10:48am On Mar 07, 2015
Tallesty1:
Who are you to chose for them?What is a tradition here can be a taboo there.

Personally I can't date a virgin.

sad
Re: He Doesn't Want Her Because She Is A Virgin. by pretydiva(f): 10:59am On Mar 07, 2015
Have a heart talk wif him. Tel him abt ur status. If he stil doesn't want u, den let him go. Smbody dat appreciates u 4 keeping urself wil eventually come around

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Doesn't Want Her Because She Is A Virgin. by thot(m): 12:10pm On Mar 07, 2015
goldenone:

eeya.. mind yyu, I don't like virgin too, and I can't marry one.
Re: He Doesn't Want Her Because She Is A Virgin. by Adesiji77: 12:17pm On Mar 07, 2015
I find it absurd that someone despises virginity this much.

Op, you have gotten enough responses. If he does not appreciate you just the way you are, you can take a walk!
Re: He Doesn't Want Her Because She Is A Virgin. by Tallesty1(m): 2:19pm On Mar 07, 2015
Re: He Doesn't Want Her Because She Is A Virgin. by ShirelleBaby: 2:23pm On Mar 07, 2015
Tallesty1:
What
Never mindsad
Re: He Doesn't Want Her Because She Is A Virgin. by Tallesty1(m): 2:42pm On Mar 07, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

Never mindsad
Talk nah
Re: He Doesn't Want Her Because She Is A Virgin. by ShirelleBaby: 4:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
Tallesty1:
Talk nah

Will send it in private.smiley
Re: He Doesn't Want Her Because She Is A Virgin. by Tallesty1(m): 4:38pm On Mar 07, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

Will send it in private.smiley
Better pikin, I dey await am
Re: He Doesn't Want Her Because She Is A Virgin. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 07, 2015
Thank you all for your responses.
Re: He Doesn't Want Her Because She Is A Virgin. by Mhizizzy(f): 6:11pm On Mar 07, 2015
I believe Every Guy Sud want to date a virgin

Just saying

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Pay Back Time Or punishment ? (screen Short) / What Keeps A Man? Love, Sex Or Brain! / Whatz Ur View On TATTOO Sexy Or Rubbish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.