Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ (32170 Views)

Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral / Sos: Woman Who Killed Abuja Biker And Police Alleged Cover-up(picture) / I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by egobetatoday: 5:46pm On Mar 07, 2015
this only tells us that covering the body from head to toe doesnt make u innocent or 'holy'. God sees the heart not the outward appearance. so if u like cover from head to toe and make sure the covering sweeps the whole street clean, you are not different from someone who is dressed half naked if both of u commit fornication.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 07, 2015
They got married yet they are covering premarital sex,this is a bullsh1t story,im not swallowing it

1 Like

Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by olu77(m): 6:07pm On Mar 07, 2015
donbenie:
When he said man is the cruelest animal,he meant the human race as a whole,it's not a sexism thing..

Lol cheesy just kidding.
Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by eagleeyez: 6:07pm On Mar 07, 2015
olu77:
Does it mean her pregnancy wasn't visible while she was doing her wedding 2 months earlier?

Highly possible, am surprised that you have not come across ladies that never looked pregnant but later heard they have given birth
Some are blessed with bodies like that their bellies do not really grow at worst it just has a bulge but never looks 9 months

1 Like

Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by olu77(m): 6:08pm On Mar 07, 2015
unite4real:

After wearing that Ninja gown called hijab, no one will know.
grin

1 Like

Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 07, 2015
Olamide and Flavour will be disgusted at this news
Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by charlsecy(m): 7:18pm On Mar 07, 2015
“Hours after given birth, Faiza started telling people that the baby was sick. We advised her to take the baby to hospital but three days later, she and her husband returned home without the baby. We drew the attention of Hisbah officials and they were arrested because we suspected foul play.”

The above statement makes one wonder the reason they killed the baby, that is, if this story is true at all. What cover were they seeking when people were already aware of the baby?

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by Coldfeet(f): 7:39pm On Mar 07, 2015
olu77:
Does it mean her pregnancy wasn't visible while she was doing her wedding 2 months earlier?
Could be she wore a burka for her wedding undecided an elephant could be hidden in there without being visible. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by amanmahmud: 7:54pm On Mar 07, 2015
Vision4God:
A result of wat is called "FORCED MARRIAGE"

SMH
Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by amanmahmud: 8:04pm On Mar 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Problem=islam, solution=eradicate islam
Which one is islam here. angry
Haven't u heard of cases of dis nature don by christans?
Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by ajufinz(m): 8:09pm On Mar 07, 2015
Simply put...
The hypocrisy of Religion.

#NoHardFeelings

1 Like

Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by Mattpopson101: 8:19pm On Mar 07, 2015
Rada Rada, em suppose kill u too
dre11:

Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by amanmahmud: 8:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
egobetatoday:
this only tells us that covering the body from head to toe doesnt make u innocent or 'holy'. God sees the heart not the outward appearance. so if u like cover from head to toe and make sure the covering sweeps the whole street clean, you are not different from someone who is dressed half naked if both of u commit fornication.
Do u understand english at all? Is there anything like covering from head to toe in the article angry undecided
Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by mtchris(m): 10:51pm On Mar 07, 2015
amanmahmud:

Do u understand english at all? Is there anything like covering from head to toe in the article angry undecided
You need a common reasoning to understand the comment.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by mtchris(m): 10:58pm On Mar 07, 2015
kayalla:
if this story is true na lie.
If this lie is a true lie then the story is true

1 Like

Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by sphinx54: 11:05pm On Mar 07, 2015
Dahjhi:

haba why should we hate Ntherners n Muslims? Infact I have more Muslim good friends.. But this is just barbaric nah. Where else can somebody be compelled to wrap himself and bomb himself for RELIGION sake if not there. So am sorry the truth must be said
Ritual killings take place in your side too. That's also extremely barbaric. Killing for money/greed.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by olu77(m): 12:34am On Mar 08, 2015
eagleeyez:

Highly possible, am surprised that you have not come across ladies that never looked pregnant but later heard they have given birth
Some are blessed with bodies like that their bellies do not really grow at worst it just has a bulge but never looks 9 months

Wow! But that can only happen with one baby pregnancy, right? What about when it's twins or triplets?
Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by olu77(m): 12:37am On Mar 08, 2015
Coldfeet:
Could be she wore a burka for her wedding undecided an elephant could be hidden in there without being visible. lipsrsealed

cheesy

1 Like

Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by khiaa(f): 3:55am On Mar 08, 2015
nedu2000:
Our society encouraged this.......
Q:why not take the baby to motherless babies homes?
A:you will be asked for lengthy papers,whch would entail you spend lots of money and the baby would still be refused

Q:why not sell the baby?
A: its illegal

Q: why not dump the baby?
A: its morally wrong and its an offence,if caught

Q: why didn't you abort?
A: there are few illegal abortion centres but that will put my life in danger

We have to loosen some laws esp the use of motherless homes and abortion,because whether we admit it or not teenagers will have sex!

Your answers to your questions doesn't make any sense considering the fact that she committed murder which is.....
1 illegal
2 morally wrong and an offence if caught
Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 08, 2015
Dimples192:
Ain't the Biatch of a hooker ever heard about abortion!
17 yrs old? What an animal. I hate people who have face for other people even at the expense of their soul. angry angry angry
diff btw this and abortion pls?

1 Like

Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by teemsa: 6:56am On Mar 08, 2015
olu77:
exactly my thought
Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 08, 2015
Bossforeva:
diff btw this and abortion pls?

Read previous reply. I've answered that question already. What shocks me still is the question.
Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 08, 2015
Dimples192:

Read previous reply. I've answered that question already. What shocks me still is the question.
uve answered nting, wat u wrote is shit.
Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by nedu2000(m): 7:34am On Mar 08, 2015
khiaa:

Your answers to your questions doesn't make any sense considering the fact that she committed murder which is.....
1 illegal
2 morally wrong and an offence if caught
That's my point!!since the other likely(less hideous) options were exhausted,she took an extreme,albeit a wrong one
Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by khiaa(f): 7:48am On Mar 08, 2015
nedu2000:

That's my point!!since the other likely(less hideous) options were exhausted,she took an extreme,albeit a wrong one

OK! smiley
Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by francizy(m): 8:05am On Mar 08, 2015
khiaa:

OK! smiley

Khi-khi smiley
Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by khiaa(f): 8:08am On Mar 08, 2015
francizy:

Khi-khi smiley

What's up my dear? smiley
Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by francizy(m): 8:08am On Mar 08, 2015
khiaa:

What's up my dear? smiley

Am cool,

What about you?
Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by khiaa(f): 8:17am On Mar 08, 2015
francizy:

I'm just chilling, getting ready to change the time on all of my clocks, at midnite the time changes, we lose an hour.
-------------------------------------
Am cool,

What about you?
Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by francizy(m): 8:27am On Mar 08, 2015
[quote author=khiaa post=31412808][/quote]

You got me lost tho.. How do you loose time?

Never heard that before... sad

Don't laugh at me tho.. grin
Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by khiaa(f): 8:43am On Mar 08, 2015
francizy:

You got me lost tho.. How do you loose time?

Never heard that before... sad

Don't laugh at me tho.. grin

I won't laugh at you. smiley
It's called *daylite savings time* grin At 12:00am I will set the time to 1:00am so the hour of 12am to 1am is lost. In October the time is changed back to regain the hour we lost, it's all done so that we can have more daylite time in America. grin
Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 08, 2015
Dimples192:

i didnt c anything, why not do copz and paste if u are tired of typing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 Brothers Arrested For Defrauding Rice Seller With Fake Currency (Photo) / Woman Stabbed To Death In Ondo, 3 Years After The Murder Of Her Only Daughter / Mother Dumps Day-old Son In Public Pit in Ogun (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.