Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Is It Okay For Female teacher To Dress Like This Go Class - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is It Okay For Female teacher To Dress Like This Go Class (68683 Views)

Female Teacher Under Fire After Posting This "Provocative" Selfie On Social Medi / Mathematics Female Teacher (END TIME TEACHER PICTURED) / Is It OK For A Female Teacher To Dress Like This To Class? (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Okay For Female teacher To Dress Like This Go Class by watered(m): 10:04pm On Mar 07, 2015
ConfessionsNgr:
At least she dresses better than my further maths teacher back in the day
Did you attend FGBC Garki, Abuja?

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For Female teacher To Dress Like This Go Class by larouz(m): 6:43am On Mar 08, 2015
cococandy:
I don't really know what's wrong with the pic
ba me tooo ooo infakt to me its kul
Re: Is It Okay For Female teacher To Dress Like This Go Class by silverx(m): 6:58am On Mar 08, 2015
there is nothing wrong with are dressing.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For Female teacher To Dress Like This Go Class by Johnnyessence(m): 7:13am On Mar 08, 2015
it's very very painful we don't embrace our culture again how could our teachers be dressing like this to our classes still some people are encouraging d dressing this is bad oooooo I condemn it chaiiii.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For Female teacher To Dress Like This Go Class by bukatyne(f): 7:15am On Mar 08, 2015
The dressing is too seductive for any profession.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For Female teacher To Dress Like This Go Class by DeBret(m): 8:11am On Mar 08, 2015
Barselonia:
like serious the dressing is somehow For class teacher
hmmmm cry op
Re: Is It Okay For Female teacher To Dress Like This Go Class by phila123(m): 8:27am On Mar 08, 2015
Only One Glass Of This Syrup Can Help You To Get Rid Of Fats In The Blood http://www.revivezonepharm acy.com/2015/03/only- one-glass-of-this-syrup- can-help.html
( M
Re: Is It Okay For Female teacher To Dress Like This Go Class by sparkleRed(f): 8:31am On Mar 08, 2015
It's nt ha fault she has "yansh" except u want ha 2 wear big sack of skirt undecided d cloth is decent, skirt ain't 2 short, moderate, just dat she got it grin

3 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For Female teacher To Dress Like This Go Class by corisande: 11:00am On Mar 08, 2015
I see no wrong in what she's wearing
it's the kinda body and shape she has
Ha! Shey she should not wear fitting /fitted clothes cos she has a nice shape?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For Female teacher To Dress Like This Go Class by udoojah(m): 11:54am On Mar 08, 2015
the shoe will help her to reach the board well na.
una no see?
Re: Is It Okay For Female teacher To Dress Like This Go Class by Qualer: 12:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
ggrin:
Op, how u tek see my NYSC pic

eeiyaaahhh! if wishes were horses....

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For Female teacher To Dress Like This Go Class by Qualer: 12:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
sparkleRed:
It's nt ha fault she has "yansh" except u want ha 2 wear big sack of skirt undecided d cloth is decent, skirt ain't 2 short, moderate, just dat she got it grin

You get am too?? pleaase oblige the house by showing off!! cool
Re: Is It Okay For Female teacher To Dress Like This Go Class by madgoat(m): 12:44pm On Mar 08, 2015
If i was in dat class, all i wud be thinking about wud be how to bleep dat teacher grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For Female teacher To Dress Like This Go Class by holyokoto(m): 1:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
Look at what GEJ caused

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For Female teacher To Dress Like This Go Class by DeBret(m): 1:26pm On Mar 08, 2015
What if chalk or duster fall down nko cry

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For Female teacher To Dress Like This Go Class by DeBret(m): 1:27pm On Mar 08, 2015
Johnnyessence:
it's very very painful we don't embrace our culture again how could our teachers be dressing like this to our classes still some people are encouraging d dressing this is bad oooooo I condemn it chaiiii.
first to collect salary :')

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For Female teacher To Dress Like This Go Class by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
What's the problem?
Re: Is It Okay For Female teacher To Dress Like This Go Class by DjAndroid: 2:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
Been dealing with this since last week.

https://www.nairaland.com/2182333/see-why-male-students-dont
Re: Is It Okay For Female teacher To Dress Like This Go Class by Caveatemptor(m): 3:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
Had a tech like this in form 4. She taught biology and was stacked and built like a brick house. Of course she wore tight skirts like this and the whole school had a crush on her(all boys school).
I don't need to tell you that more than 70% of the students registered for biology because of her behind.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For Female teacher To Dress Like This Go Class by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
IAMBREEZY:
you behave like those thots on the streets and not like a married woman, well i'm gonna leave you to your stupidity, bye!

guy chill, wetin self....you just making a fool of yourself ........she ain't even replying you...

some guys tho...
Re: Is It Okay For Female teacher To Dress Like This Go Class by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
1bkaye:
What's the problem?

the probs is that her behind is a big calabash......

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For Female teacher To Dress Like This Go Class by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
Vixo:

the probs is that her behind is a big calabash......
Meh. Her dressing is appropriate enough, in my opinion
Re: Is It Okay For Female teacher To Dress Like This Go Class by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
1bkaye:

Meh. Her dressing is appropriate enough, in my opinion

cool then.....
Re: Is It Okay For Female teacher To Dress Like This Go Class by Barselonia(m): 6:55pm On Mar 08, 2015
Cc: Lalasticlala, kandiikane , tjskii

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mbang Confidence Campaigns For SUG Elections In UNICAL With Free Football Views / Breaking News:weac Release This Year Ssce Result / 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.