Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,655 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Between APC And Buhari, Who Do We Believe? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between APC And Buhari, Who Do We Believe? (749 Views)

Senate To Share Committees Between APC, PDP / VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels / Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between APC And Buhari, Who Do We Believe? by PhockPhockMan: 3:11pm On Mar 07, 2015
Buhari flies to UK on working visit, APC
............................................. ....................................

FEBRUARY 19, 2015 BY JOHN ALECHENU, ABUJA

A statement from his campaign office said in the course of this visit, Buhari would hold meetings with key members of the British political establishment and interact with some global institutions with stakeholder interest in the affairs of Nigeria.

The Director of Media and Publicity, for the APC Presidential Campaign Organisation, Malam Garba Shehu, said, “General Buhari will hopefully give a talk at the prestigious foreign policy hub, the Royal Institute of International Affairs, Chatham House in London.”
http://www.punchng.com/news/buhari-flies-to-uk-on-working-visit/

......................... .... .....................................................

I went abroad to rest, says Buhari

MARCH 7, 2015 BY JOHN ALECHENU

All Progressives Congress presidential candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari (second right) on arrival in Nigeria from the United Kingdom at the Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport in Abuja... on Friday. | credits: Olatunji Obasa
The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Maj.Gen Mohammadu Buhari on Friday returned to the country after spending two weeks abroad.

Buhari returned in company of his family members, members of the APC Presidential campaign team led by the Deputy Director-General of the campaign, Senator Olorunimbe Mamora.

The retired General, who arrived the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport aboard a British Airways flight at about 5:40am dressed in a black flowing gown, dismissed speculations about the state of his health.

Responding to news making the rounds that he went abroad to seek medical attention for an undisclosed ailment, Buhari said, “I just went off for a couple of weeks to rest. That’s all I did.”

Asked whether he visited any hospital during the trip to the UK, he replied, “What is wrong for me to go to the hospital? Am I not here now? Aren’t you seeing me? Are you seeing a sick man?”

http://www.punchng.com/news/i-went-abroad-to-rest-says-buhari/

The reality is that some people are trying to blind Nigerians with lies.
GOD FORBID.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between APC And Buhari, Who Do We Believe? by pendusky(m): 3:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
When GEJ is building up and ur resting??

ADONBELIVIT!

1 Like

Re: Between APC And Buhari, Who Do We Believe? by Collynzo419: 3:29pm On Mar 07, 2015
Buhari go give una Hypertension ooo

Sai Baba

Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Between APC And Buhari, Who Do We Believe? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 07, 2015
Apc is a party of liars!

2 Likes

Re: Between APC And Buhari, Who Do We Believe? by PhockPhockMan: 4:02pm On Mar 07, 2015
Collynzo419:
Buhari go give una Hypertension ooo

Sai Baba

Sai Buhari
You're dreaming.

GEJ till 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Between APC And Buhari, Who Do We Believe? by PhockPhockMan: 10:42pm On Mar 07, 2015
pendusky:
When GEJ is building up and ur resting??

ADONBELIVIT!
He will cry again.

1 Like

Re: Between APC And Buhari, Who Do We Believe? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 07, 2015
grin

(1) (Reply)

The Fear Of Buhari Is The Beginning Of Stoppage Of Corruption - Okorocha / Why They Want GEJ To Leave By Anymeans Neccessary... / Money Laundering: Fani-Kayode’s Surety Applies To Withdraw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.