Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels (24138 Views)

Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) / PDP Youths Follow Car Carrying Votes From Polling Unit To Prevent Rigging / Senate To Share Committees Between APC, PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by Myluv1: 12:24am On Mar 09, 2015

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by shaddi(m): 12:57am On Mar 09, 2015
Wow!!!... The APC youth leader bulldozed and demolished the PDP guy in the first round of the debate...

Sai APC
Sai Buhari
Sai Change

124 Likes 3 Shares

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by Controlled(f): 12:58am On Mar 09, 2015
Part 1 was a draw..... grin
Part 2 won by the APC.... grin grin
Part 3 was close and hard to call.... grin grin grin
Part 4 totally won by the APC guy as PDP unravelled..... grin grin grin grin

140 Likes 8 Shares

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by shaddi(m): 1:15am On Mar 09, 2015
Sai Buhari boys
Sai APC
Sai Change

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by shaddi(m): 1:17am On Mar 09, 2015
Controlled:
Part 1 was a draw..... grin
Part 2 won by the APC.... grin grin
Part 3 was close and hard to call.... grin grin grin
Part 4 totally won by the APC guy as PDP unravelled..... grin grin grin grin
Men!!!.. Its about 1:30am my laughter was so hard that my neighbours have to force my gate open to know if am still sane undecided cos I have woken the whole estate with laugh grin, this PDP guys where totaly out of fact and groove.... I have to watch it over again. Mbok ette. ... Mbok nah!!! grin

Sai Buhari boys
Sai APC
Sai Change [/quote]

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by Nobody: 1:27am On Mar 09, 2015
shaddi:

Men!!!.. Its about 1:30am my laughter was so hard that my neighbours have to force my gate open to know if am still sane undecided cos I think I have woken the whole estate with laugh grin, this PDP guys where totaly out of fact and groove.... I have to watch it over again. Mbok ette. ... Mbok nah!!! grin

Sai Buhari boys
Sai APC
Sai Change

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It was embarrassing to see how PDP guy lost his mind at the end. I had to stop the video the moment the albino guy started yearning nonsense. I couldn't watch it anymore. I forwarded it to the last four minutes of the video. PDP guys were outmatched the same way APC has been overwhelming PDP in the last 14 months.

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by bakila: 3:05am On Mar 09, 2015
One funny monikar with 007 will visit and spam this page. Whatever that spam is intended for, it is not working.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by knuckbuck(m): 3:07am On Mar 09, 2015
PDP won all the rounds.
Question: What did Buhari do about the economy, agriculture and the youth during his brief stint to make us want to vote him? What did Buhari do for democracy during his brief stint as the Nigerian Head of state? Did Buhari have any time table to return nigeria back to democratic dispensation during his brief stint as head of state? Why should I vote Buhari? Why?!

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by Change2015(m): 3:17am On Mar 09, 2015
That aydee is a total idiot and was always outclassed by the apc guy. I have enjoyed watching it all but truly what did the pdp guys have to offer? Jonathan is such a bad product that they are peddling fear of Buhari? The apc team was calm and composed, and notice they had hausa, yoruba and igbo representing well in contrast to the pdp team. I salute the yoruba guy on the team sha, he was on point and managed to make the aydee lose his cool... In general the pdp team seemed so angry with all the raised voices and arm waving, haba? Feeling the pressure?

#change
#GMB
#APC
#ihavedecided

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by knuckbuck(m): 3:18am On Mar 09, 2015
Thank you for posting the video. For the record, the so called land mass captured by Boko Haram has mostly been reclaimed and it is no where near the size of Belgium. That is a big fat lie.[b][/b]

10 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by Change2015(m): 3:19am On Mar 09, 2015
knuckbuck:
PDP won all the rounds.
Question: What did Buhari do about the economy, agriculture and the youth during his brief stint to make us want to vote him? What did Buhari do for democracy during his brief stint as the Nigerian Head of state? Did Buhari have any time table to return nigeria back to democratic dispensation during his brief stint as head of state? Why should I vote Buhari? Why?!

Which video did you watch? Lolz, keep dreaming biko.

#change
#GMB
#APC

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by Change2015(m): 3:35am On Mar 09, 2015
knuckbuck:
Thank you for posting the video. For the record, the so called land mass captured by Boko Haram has mostly been reclaimed and it is no where near the size of Belgium. That is a big fat lie.[/b]

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/nigeria/11337722/Boko-Haram-is-now-a-mini-Islamic-State-with-its-own-territory.html

David Blair

By David Blair

[b]6:55PM GMT 10 Jan 2015

After days of razing villages and pitiless massacre, Boko Haram finished the week with its most chilling atrocity.

As people bustled through the Saturday market in the Nigerian city of Maiduguri, a device borne by a ten year-old girl exploded near the entrance.

A witness said the girl probably had no idea that a bomb had been strapped to her body.

The explosion just before lunch killed 20, including the girl, and injured 18, according to the police.

Boko Haram did not immediately claim the attack, but the Islamic insurgents have increasingly used young girls as human bombs as they carve an African “Caliphate” from the plains of northern Nigeria.

This shows almost all the structures razed. The inset demonstrates the level of destruction of most of the structures in the town. The red areas indicate the remaining healthy vegetation.

Today, Boko Haram controls about 20,000 square miles of territory - an area the size of Belgium

__

There are many European countries smaller than Belgium, but the point is to show the lack of seriousness of the government prior to getting worried about losing the election. Why was the boko haram insurgency allowed to linger until January 2015?

#change
#GMB
#APC

50 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by Nobody: 4:28am On Mar 09, 2015
PDP people and their smelling lies. Reading some comments yesterday, I thought the APC guy was being flawed in the debate. Now the video has shown that PDP collected a lot of knock out punches and probably lost more of its members after the debate.

March 28th no too far again sha.

Sai Buhari

45 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by Nobody: 4:51am On Mar 09, 2015
FRONT MATERIAL ABEEG.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by Nairaface: 5:02am On Mar 09, 2015
In the about five years in office, this administration has failed woefully. Corruption has continued so brazenly, electricity supply has gotten worse, thousands internally displaced due to Boko Haram, unemployment rate has increased, Obanikoro is yet to be held accountable for the allegations leveled against him but has rather been asked by the president to march onwards to a ministerial post, pensioners are still getting short-changed, Chibok Girls are still missing,... What more can go wrong? And we are supposed to take the rise to action to fight Boko Haram this past few weeks, just as election approaches, as a reason to keep these guys in power? Thanks, but no thanks. What will happen after they've been elected in? Rob the nation blind until the next election? Move and give someone else a chance. If in four years he has not delivered, we'll vote him out. This is about our future, and generations unborn.

The thuggery this Ayedee guy displayed is exactly the same thuggery the person alleged to be Fayose in the Ekitigate scandal displayed. Is this the brand of leaders PDP Has to offer: emotionally unstable, intellectually handicapped, conspiracy theorists, falsehood peddlers? Why do they need thugs if they have intellectuals? Or do they not have intellectuals? The Olarewaju guy did rely on his intellect, I must admit, even as we disagree on policies.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by Nobody: 6:02am On Mar 09, 2015
With all the running around ayedee would do in Nigeria concerning the elections, I hope he finds time to visit Linda Ikeji. She really needs the pounding only he can deliver, teehehehehe.

On topic: I do not care about youth supporters. I want to see the main candidates themselves answer questions.

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by Ventura1: 6:20am On Mar 09, 2015
For Ayedee to have referred to GMB certificate shows his intelligence is no where close to that of GEJ

34 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by MuttleyLaff: 6:29am On Mar 09, 2015
Change2015:
That aydee is a total idiot and was always outclassed by the apc guy. I have enjoyed watching it all but truly what did the pdp guys have to offer? Jonathan is such a bad product that they are peddling fear of Buhari? The apc team was calm and composed, and notice they had hausa, yoruba and igbo representing well in contrast to the pdp team. I salute the yoruba guy on the team sha, he was on point and managed to make the aydee lose his cool... In general the pdp team seemed so angry with all the raised voices and arm waving, haba? Feeling the pressure?

#change
#GMB
#APC
#ihavedecided

Ventura1:
For Ayedee to have referred to GMB certificate shows his intelligence is no where close to that of GEJ

He thought he can bully or muscle others like he did to Linda Ikeji
and what is with him asking whether the debater has a security guard and a security guard that he pays
Shot himself in the leg, when security in the country was an issue raised in the debate

Video 1 - draw
Video 2 - the best of the debate, PDP was outclassed by a well prepared armed with facts and figures GMB/APC
Video 3 - was doggedly fought by both debaters so difficult to score
Video 4 - GMB/APC had the edge over GEJ/PDP

Ademola Olarewaju, coordinator PDP Youth Support Group, shone the best for GEJ/PDP and was his party's star

Akintunde Oyebode, twitter handle @AO1379, shone the best for GMB/APC and was his party's star in all the videos

Mukhtar Dan'iyan aka Mr Aye Dee was just playing to the gallery
instead of him raising or discussing real issues
he was making silly references in that shrill voice of his and throwing ad hominems at Buhari like FFK and Mama Peace does

The tout and thuggery in Aye Dee got the better of him towards the end in part 4, where he lost the plot, kept interrupting and raising his voice that he had to be checked, reined in and cautioned by the moderator
Live debate is not his forte, he should go back to #tweetting hashtags on Twitter

38 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 09, 2015
Team gej brought aydee to debate on their behalf?

1 Like

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by MOG1D1: 7:00am On Mar 09, 2015
Anyone who thinks APC won this debate has problem understanding the English language or too idiotic to understand facts.
[size=15pt]
PDP remains the party of youths.[/size]

14 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by politricks: 7:06am On Mar 09, 2015
MOG1D1:
Anyone who thinks APC won this debate has problem understanding the English language or too idiotic to understand facts.

PDP remains the party of youths.
Singing 'e dey pain u gaga o'

34 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by korel9: 7:35am On Mar 09, 2015
Okay. You actually expect me to waste my mb and Monday morning on this ish? undecided

1 Like

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by igbsam(m): 7:35am On Mar 09, 2015
The APC guy nailed it

PDP was all noise with no points

21 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by MOG1D1: 7:36am On Mar 09, 2015
politricks:
Singing 'e dey pain u gaga o'

Are you sure you watched the video? You need a brain to discern most of the issues bro.

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 09, 2015
See that Akin guy finish the yellow paw paw called Mraydee...I knew the guy is another youth under the influence of JONAHMIASIS,when he said a Buhari is John Hopkins Maryland

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by itoldu: 7:38am On Mar 09, 2015
So if your boys behind you can debate properly in place of you(the candidates) well, the winner will still have my vote.
Sai Buhari.

16 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by Gariki: 7:38am On Mar 09, 2015
1[b][/b]
After election life continue, why dont u look at what u can invest ur money without any fear of what might happen
Click here to comfirm for yourself https://www.nairaland.com/2177653/import-export-market-bigest-africa
Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by oliy24(m): 7:38am On Mar 09, 2015
With this debate,
I can categorically tell you that the PDP has nothing to offer. After 6 years, PDP campaign is to talk about the personality of buhari.

I think I know who to vote for joor

7 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by jimohibrahim(m): 7:39am On Mar 09, 2015
i obviously can't waste my data for all this..
Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:40am On Mar 09, 2015
When will PassingShot vs Barcanista be?

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Can Confirm That Original Shekau Was Killed, 2nd Shekau Killed- General Irabor / President Buhari Meets With Heads Of Toyota Company And Japan Bank / Orakwue Arinze: 60 Per Cent Of Hawkers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.