Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics (72698 Views)

Huddah Monroe Suffers Complication After Boobs Enlargement Surgery (Pics) / Sola Sobowale Celebrates Twin's Birthday Who Turned 26 / Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by kissty(f): 6:07pm On Mar 07, 2015
was his penis changed ti vigina or wot? :-Xwas her penis changed ti vigina or wot?
Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by kissty(f): 6:08pm On Mar 07, 2015
was his penis changed to vigina or wot? :-Xwas his penis changed to vigina or wot?
Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by donsheddy1(m): 6:10pm On Mar 07, 2015
MRLINGTON:
Nd she got a bf? Dats gay...

She wants kids too? How possible is dat??
Very Possible. Ms. Sahara was born an hermaphrodite and when it's time for the operation she need not tell the Doctors which to take out cos she is more feminine. The only thing masculine about her which till date is still not noticeable by so many people is her voice. She suffered a lot in Nigeria after serving a long term jail term for been deformed by the northerners then flee to abroad where she hit stardom. I love her for who she is and not what she is. So to those out there questioning God's Creation or let me say judging a fellow brethren just because they're malformed should keep up with what they do best. You wanna remove the dust from someones eye and still feel reluctant about the log of wood in your own eyes. Today you've heard about her cos she made it in live and shared her shocking story and you're just here commenting over someone else's victory. Let's be wise and stay positive - God Bless Naija.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by Masterclass32: 6:14pm On Mar 07, 2015
Yes. Dey do am there. No bring am for Naija o.

Wonder how peoples' minds function
Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 07, 2015
Khalessi:
Boobs looks like it's stuck on.
it is stuck on
Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by sylve11: 6:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
hmmmmmm cool

1 Like

Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by toshmann(m): 6:25pm On Mar 07, 2015
My God!!!! angry
Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by Nathe11: 6:29pm On Mar 07, 2015
Sure
Iamsynord:
That first picture th1o..Will he also be menstruating
Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by toshmann(m): 6:31pm On Mar 07, 2015
donsheddy1:
Very Possible. Ms. Sahara was born an hermaphrodite and when it's time for the operation she need not tell the Doctors which to take out cos she is more feminine. The only thing masculine about her which till date is still not noticeable by so many people is her voice. She suffered a lot in Nigeria after serving a long term jail term for been deformed by the northerners then flee to abroad where she hit stardom. I love her for who she is and not what she is. So to those out there questioning God's Creation or let me say judging a fellow brethren just because they're malformed should keep up with what they do best. You wanna remove the dust from someones eye and still feel reluctant about the log of wood in your own eyes. Today you've heard about her cos she made it in live and shared her shocking story and you're just here commenting over someone else's victory. Let's be wise and stay positive - God Bless Naija.

Born a hermaphrodite?
I suspect she was prolly born with a medical condition called Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia-Classic type. Such babies have gender ambiguity but they are treated with hormone replacements.
Hmmn, i dunno what to say. But transgender doesnt sound right to my ears. Forgive me, i was born into a religiously conservative family.

N/B despite my personal opinion about Transgender issues, i still dont advocate theur persecution or denial of their civil rights and freedom.

4 Likes

Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by tsdarkside(m): 6:32pm On Mar 07, 2015
stvpid idiat.... angry angry angry
Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by Pennywise(m): 6:32pm On Mar 07, 2015
I know I am not homophobic but see as body dey do me one kind.

This is an age of freedom but it doesn't mean we can go on and actualize every fantasy we have in our head. The end result is utter chaos for society.

Yes the young man has a problem. But it's certainly what could have been solved by carefully rendered periodic strokes of Kane at a well timed period of his childhood. That I am sure could have helped him.
Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by corisande: 6:40pm On Mar 07, 2015
Wow!
I'm speechless
This is beautiful
Look at those fingers, see shape
na wa oh

whatever makes one happy/satisfied

4 Likes

Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by donsheddy1(m): 6:41pm On Mar 07, 2015
Pennywise:
I know I am not homophobic but see as body dey do me one kind.

This is an age of freedom but it doesn't mean we can go on and actualize every fantasy we have in our head. The end result is utter chaos for society.

Yes the young man has a problem. But it's certainly what could have been solved by carefully rendered periodic strokes of Kane at a well timed period of his childhood. That I am sure could have helped him.
Mtcheww
I thought he was following.
Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 07, 2015
his shaved moustache won show for dt first pix
Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by tsdarkside(m): 6:43pm On Mar 07, 2015
Arosa:
this one fine pass woman o. shwo.

u dey craze....

de swear for u or what...

thunder fire you!!!
Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by donsheddy1(m): 6:46pm On Mar 07, 2015
tsdarkside:

I dey craze....

dem swear for me or what...

thunder fire me and my ...!!!
Corrected

2 Likes

Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 07, 2015
Are you f*cking kidding me? shocked

Ewww!
Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by michelle5050: 6:51pm On Mar 07, 2015
Ignorance tongue tongue[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by donsheddy1(m): 6:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
Somebody stopped the killing of twins
Some Rulers abolished Osu in igbo land
There's a somebody who stopped an evil act at some point. Imagine this Ms. Sahara been sacrificed to her village deity for been hermerphrodite? Not knowing it's something natural just that it went wrong. Would you have thrown her away if she were to be your child? And if your answer is yes, would you accept her now that she has made it in life?

5 Likes

Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by Stylaay(m): 6:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
Oboi if man by mistake track this guy/girl when u don high carry go house come wan shine congo lipsrsealed d guy go put ur bulala inside in yarsh abi en get congo. Lawaah oo for this psychos
Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by Reaper231(m): 6:58pm On Mar 07, 2015
Trashy. The legs still look like a man, ass will definitely be strong. Anyhow u want to alter God's handwork yu can never wear pad, give birth or Bleep like a woman. In ur heart of hearts yu will always be a grown ass man!!!

1 Like

Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by Ninilowo(m): 7:01pm On Mar 07, 2015
Eyah........ Kpele....... Sorry eh!
Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by veraiyke(m): 7:02pm On Mar 07, 2015
Dz world is going crazy obviously
Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by giveburns: 7:03pm On Mar 07, 2015
trash
Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by elantraceey(f): 7:06pm On Mar 07, 2015
I need pictures of him before the surgery . undecided
Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by Gsmiles26(m): 7:07pm On Mar 07, 2015
Lies!!

Photoshop
Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by October1960: 7:10pm On Mar 07, 2015
She's fine. At least she chose one side. She's a woman now hopefully with all the necessary equipment. Wish her all the best.

3 Likes

Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by aspaki(m): 7:13pm On Mar 07, 2015
So u raina nigerians so?

u wan say na males turn into this?

#thereisgodooo
Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 07, 2015
You mean to tell me this sexy, good-looking, shapy, God-carved, gorgeous, wonderful, irristible, fantastic babe was once a man...
Olamitisoji whr U dey, i don find solution ur problem ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by kkoncept(f): 7:19pm On Mar 07, 2015
She was born with both organs, she kept the one she preferred
Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by ajufinz(m): 7:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
I was in the same school with he/she
He/she was my senior in school
We sang together in FCS
His name was Oche Clifford Ella
It shocked me wella to have seen the new he/she...Ms Saharra.

Trying had to accept this reality, I asked myself one question. How many of us who were Oche's friends back then ever saw his s.ex organ(s)?
It was always a classified secret.....

He/she behaved more like a female (beauty stuff was his/her strength).

The b.reast and backside we see here is part of the trans..... he/she never had those.

Lord help us understand all these.
Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by donsheddy1(m): 7:28pm On Mar 07, 2015
Still looking dashing. I'm a humanitarian and an egalitarian. Don't judge

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Follows Girl Who Tattooed Him On Her Chest On Instagram / Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed! / Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.