Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics (72695 Views)

Huddah Monroe Suffers Complication After Boobs Enlargement Surgery (Pics) / Sola Sobowale Celebrates Twin's Birthday Who Turned 26 / Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by balakbalam: 1:07am On Mar 08, 2015
OML.......... This baby is super beautiful, if she is completely like a woman and have woman womb and can give birth, am cool with it, Omo my dick dey stand as I dey look her pics, so beautiful

1 Like

Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by Mayflowa(m): 1:41am On Mar 08, 2015
Reaper231:
Trashy. The legs still look like a man, ass will definitely be strong. Anyhow u want to alter God's handwork yu can never wear pad, give birth or Bleep like a woman. In ur heart of hearts yu will always be a grown ass man!!!

U don't understand how transgender works. It is a complete package. After the surgery, they are everything of the newsex they are turned into. And they share all the benefit of that sex from physical body part to having ovary to having children. A lot of hormone replacement is done to encourage this.

However, there are partial surgery that only alter some body part for some transgender. But this one doesn't look like that.
Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by Nobody: 2:28am On Mar 08, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
-How did they drill his/her front hole?
-What happened to his/her balls n front candle?
-How and where did the vulcanizer pass the pipe through,to pump his/her niqples?

Wetin hapen be say, she/he been get rod and hole 2gether she chose to chop off the rod keep the hole. For the breast, na silicon. The downtown na real.
Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by adorable29(f): 3:11am On Mar 08, 2015
osmosis2015:

Wetin hapen be say, she/he been get rod and hole 2gether she chose to chop off the rod keep the hole. For the breast, na silicon. The downtown na real.

Who told you people she was an haemaphrodite. She was born a MAN! There are millions of them out there whose dic..ks are removed and are surgically given a Vjayjay and the other way round! Yes, women can now be given dikes... Its shown on reality channels all the time. Ignorant much.

Read what she said " I was born male but my brain, gestures, features and carriage functioned as female"

Y'll insulting her, y'll aren't God. Let her be. She attempted sucide twice when she was a man cos she wished she was a woman. I still think this is better than sucide if you ask me.
Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by adorable29(f): 3:32am On Mar 08, 2015
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
This one wey everybody just dey spit, make me sef spit my own.

SPITS.

Hahaha! No mind them! Many of them no know say dem don jerk off to their fellow man for Por.n yet dem come NL dey throway saliva full everywhere.

Gay Bymistake! Lngkm!
Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by encryptjay(m): 4:12am On Mar 08, 2015
Hmmmm angry
Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by jantavanta(m): 5:48am On Mar 08, 2015
graciousme:
Why is she representing Nigeria

To "legitimise" Transgender by showing it as "also African ".
Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by Pennywise(m): 6:51am On Mar 08, 2015
donsheddy1:
Mtcheww
I thought he was following.

You were sold a dummy and u took it. My post wasn't meant for you. There are people on NL who still think with their brain not their arrse.

If you use whatever little brain God gave u, u will know that a fully masculinized male cannot claim to be a hermaphrodite just to get people's sympathy. He has chosen to be gay. Let him remain gay transexual. If my words offend you because you are gay, u can go hang. If you need help, come to me.

The worst form of gay is one seeking sympathy from society by claiming to be a hermaphrodite. It's a free world for Christ sake.
Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by donsheddy1(m): 7:13am On Mar 08, 2015
In your mind, you just said something reasonable? I'm just passing by sha.
Pennywise:

You were sold a dummy and u took it. My post wasn't meant for you. There are people on NL who still think with their brain not their arrse.

If you use whatever little brain God gave u, u will know that a fully masculinized male cannot claim to be a hermaphrodite just to get people's sympathy. He has chosen to be gay. Let him remain gay transexual. If my words offend you because you are gay, u can go hang. If you need help, come to me.

The worst form of gay is one seeking sympathy from society by claiming to be a hermaphrodite. It's a free world for Christ sake.

1 Like

Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by Pennywise(m): 7:19am On Mar 08, 2015
donsheddy1:
In your mind, you just said something reasonable? I'm just passing by sha.
Everything I wrote flew right over your head. Pls let it remain that way. Keep walking and don't look back. Thanks.
Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 08, 2015
Bezed:
... don't write what you don't know, go and watch detailed video on how a sex changing surgery is done... the prick is not cut of but skin is turned inside the body and also embedding part of the it to the body then using a gland at the tip of the prick as the clitories..
That's for a person born only as a man. He was born with pènis and vagina together.

ceyrahtlk:

Please, could you post a link where he says he is an hermaphrodite?
Though some of his coursemates and roommates while at EBSU came to debunk it. They said he wasn't born an hermaphrodite.

http://www.google.com/search?client=ms-opera-mini&channel=new&gws_rd=cr&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=Miss+Sahhara+says+he+was+born+an+hermaphrodite
Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by Psalmwise(m): 7:49am On Mar 08, 2015
Is he gonna b menstrating too undecided
Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by frisky2good(m): 8:49am On Mar 08, 2015
Na only God know as hin mama pray reach to born boy. Now, he don turn girl. Make God no give us temporary blessing o!
Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by adorable29(f): 10:06am On Mar 08, 2015
FrancisTony:

That's for a person born only as a man. He was born with pènis and vagina together.

Though some of his coursemates and roommates while at EBSU came to debunk it. They said he wasn't born an hermaphrodite.

http://www.google.com/search?client=ms-opera-mini&channel=new&gws_rd=cr&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=Miss+Sahhara+says+he+was+born+an+hermaphrodite

Stop lying! No where on that link did he say he was born a hermaphrodite! It is just our local unexposed people who can't come to terms with the fact that a man can be sugically transformed to a woman that were only insinuating.

1 Like

Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by Honestagbons(m): 11:07am On Mar 08, 2015
Nor b lie,na real nonsense
Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by mikron(m): 12:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
she cut her "emir palace" comot too?
Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by eunylondon(f): 1:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
TAAAAAAAHHH..... I DON'T BELIEVE THIS!!
Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by ceyrahtlk(f): 1:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
FrancisTony:

It is only the '3rd parties' that said he was born an hermaphrodite. He never said so himself. On the contrary he said he was born male. His words in quote: "I was
born male but my brain, gestures, features and
carriage functioned as female."
Source: www.gaystarnews.com/article/i-was-jailed-nigeria-being-trans-now-im-proud-and-free201113
Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by Etetejake(m): 2:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
was his p removed also? I av strain my eyes trying to locate the p. someone should help oo
Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by ceyrahtlk(f): 2:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
adorable29:

Stop lying! No where on that link did he say he was born a hermaphrodite! It is just our local unexposed people who can't come to terms with the fact that a man can be sugically transformed to a woman that were only insinuating.

Thank you jare! He confirmed he was born a man here: www.gaystarnews.com/article/i-was-jailed-nigeria-being-trans-now-im-proud-and-free201113
Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by moriton(m): 9:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
temitemi1:
SPIT!!!
Raed your comment and my imagination went thus...an igbo elder watching this on tv will cause this generation and of course spit.
PROUDLY AFRICAN
Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by pomsky: 7:58am On Mar 09, 2015
lalasticlala:
Miss Sahhara is Nigerian transgender..

Ms Sahara won World Transgender beauty pageant in 2014.

Pics from :

http://misssahhara.com/?page_id=99242

[size=30pt]........confusion confusing confusionists![/size]
Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by brainiac5(m): 9:52am On Apr 04, 2015
Oh boy I pity any man who has slept with he/her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? / Davido Follows Girl Who Tattooed Him On Her Chest On Instagram / Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.