Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,038 members, 7,821,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics (72691 Views)

Huddah Monroe Suffers Complication After Boobs Enlargement Surgery (Pics) / Sola Sobowale Celebrates Twin's Birthday Who Turned 26 / Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by maybach19892(m): 7:29pm On Mar 07, 2015
THIS IS THE KIND OF PEOPLE I LIKE kiss

2 Likes

Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
Son/Daughter of BELIAH! May the punishment frm God ure asking for fall on you and all those sponsoring u alone. May GOD'S punishment not fall on Nigerian and nigerians because of ur lack of knowledge! AMEN. Sodom and gomorah are lessons to be learned
Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by craix(m): 7:48pm On Mar 07, 2015
This is totally crazy
Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by janedoe(f): 7:57pm On Mar 07, 2015
Clifford went to my school... organized a lot of fashion shows.

1 Like

Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by christyjoe2(f): 7:59pm On Mar 07, 2015
GOD wil judge alot of people o
Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by JoeCutie(m): 8:03pm On Mar 07, 2015
Wait, does he (or she now) have pvssy now? shocked

3 Likes

Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by Lisahbeth(f): 8:17pm On Mar 07, 2015
undecided lipsrsealed It still looks "man-ish",the shoulder, the hips,the arms!!! very disgusting undecided
Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by UnimkeAk(m): 8:29pm On Mar 07, 2015
God please, no let me jam this kind thing, imagine say u don finish work, then she come tell u say, she bin be man ?
WTF.

Now my to you faggiits in the huz " would you still hit that?
Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by 400billionman: 8:37pm On Mar 07, 2015
Seanixking:
That's an insult to God,cos he's tryna sey God was nadt wise wen He created him as a man... Anyway Good for him/her!
As for me myself and i even in the tenth generation, i will wanna still be a man...
#StrollOut

Means she was born with breasts, female body shape but male Instruments.

Transgender means she was born with signs of both sexes..
Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by Justicealh3(m): 8:59pm On Mar 07, 2015
How's he before?
Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 07, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
-How did they drill his/her front hole?
-What happened to his/her balls n front candle?
-How and where did the vulcanizer pass the pipe through,to pump his/her niqples?

Perverted & demonic surgical procedure I must say....their judgement will not tarry!

Procedure here => Disclaimer - Adults Only!
Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by collinsokeke: 9:13pm On Mar 07, 2015
omanifrank:
nor mind her
science is evil
Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by Mayflowa(m): 9:20pm On Mar 07, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
-How did they drill his/her front hole?
-What happened to his/her balls n front candle?
-How and where did the vulcanizer pass the pipe through,to pump his/her niqples?

Science can completely turn one sex to another and balance it up hormone. A male sex organ can be formeed from female genital and vice versa. This surgery predate modern times.
Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 07, 2015
collinsokeke:
science is evil

Perverted and destructive knowledge/wisdom (whether it's science or NOT) is EVIL...these negative wisdom and understanding comes from the kingdom of darkness!

It's not about science as a whole! It's a about perversion and unmanageable destructive tendencies!
Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by rohzey(f): 9:28pm On Mar 07, 2015
FrancisTony:

He/She wasn't born a man.
He/She was born an hermaphrodite and since he/she's attracted to man, they removed his/her pènis through surgery and left his/her vägina.

You dey dia wen dem born am ni abi na Ūя̲̅ face e be wen dem dey do d surgery? Choi!!!
Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by Arosa(m): 9:44pm On Mar 07, 2015
tsdarkside:

u dey craze....

de swear for u or what...

thunder fire you!!!

Thunder fire your papa.
Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 07, 2015
Please, what kind of surgery do they do to the "Dick"? And how the surgeons take fix "Pussy"? God have mercy!
Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by Bezed(m): 10:12pm On Mar 07, 2015
FrancisTony:

He/She wasn't born a man.
He/She was born an hermaphrodite and since he/she's attracted to man, they removed his/her pènis through surgery and left his/her vägina.
... don't write what you don't know, go and watch detailed video on how a sex changing surgery is done... the prick is not cut of but skin is turned inside the body and also embedding part of the it to the body then using a gland at the tip of the prick as the clitories..

1 Like

Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by betterabia: 10:14pm On Mar 07, 2015
lol. another michael jackson. soon parts of his/her bodies wld start falling off and he/she will start running around for solutions. sorry
Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by Neplusultra(f): 10:16pm On Mar 07, 2015
Ojuju calabar embarassed
Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by IYANGBALI: 10:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
Where him preek?I need am as a souvenir
Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by iventi(m): 10:47pm On Mar 07, 2015
ignoramuses everywhere. Them say d guy na hermaphrodite, na him fault? Now him come get opportunity to correct am, at least to choose one, una wan come kill am. Una know wetin d guy been dey go thru? Nigerians sha. Always quick to cast the first stone.
Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by ayokunlei(m): 10:52pm On Mar 07, 2015
temitemi1:
SPIT!!!
u don forget to advertise GEJ today

1 Like

Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by whithawk(m): 10:52pm On Mar 07, 2015
I hope he feels good abt himself....or would i say herself. Tufiakwa!!
Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
This one wey everybody just dey spit, make me sef spit my own.

SPITS.

3 Likes

Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by arusoncd(m): 11:03pm On Mar 07, 2015
beautiful creature, i lov you.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by emmacols: 11:13pm On Mar 07, 2015
nonsense
Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by prettydivine(f): 11:29pm On Mar 07, 2015
God have mercy
Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by DeDonn1: 11:35pm On Mar 07, 2015
With this system of trans wetin go soon make person not to get marry again oooo

Cus u don't know wether who u wan marry be woman or former man

God please forgive us cause we don't know what we are doing.
Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by otiigba1(m): 12:01am On Mar 08, 2015
this is nothing, go to brazil you will end up picking up woman in a club thinking she is a woman, when you get home you realise its a MAN grin an i was like what! get the fu"ck outa my hotel room! had to change the hotel room angry
Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by ceyrahtlk(f): 12:01am On Mar 08, 2015
FrancisTony:

I know that, but he/she said she/he was an hermaphrodite.

Please, could you post a link where he says he is an hermaphrodite?
Re: Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics by graciousme(f): 12:02am On Mar 08, 2015
Why is she representing Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) / Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? / Davido Follows Girl Who Tattooed Him On Her Chest On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.