Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others (46799 Views)

Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' / “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father / Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by owukpa(m): 3:59pm On May 04, 2016
‪#‎LindaIkeji‬ TO LINDA IKEJI ET AL., this is not a rant, rather an education: I never lived as a 'Gay man' in Nigeria! How could I have struggled as a gay man when I was never a man, as unfathomable as it may be for you and your readers, it is the fact. I know my validation as the person I say I am doesnt come from you or anyone else, rather it comes from me, I wear the shoes, I know where it hurts and I alone can tell you how it feels.......But when you lot publish the wrong messages in other to get attention for your blogs, it encourages hate and transphobia from Nigerians and beyond. As a 'Journalist/blogger' you should have the duty of care for all your subjects when writing about them, especially when it is about sensitive marginalised subjects such as the LGBTQI+ community. You all have immense power to influence your readers positively or negatively, so I suggest you use that power to educate yourselves and your readers, instead of inciting hate. Yes it is sensitive to talk or write about the LGBTQI+ community because we are at risk all around the world due to misconceptions, bigotry and lack of education..................MY BRAIN HAS ALWAYS BEEN FEMALE. JUST BECAUSE I HAD MEDICAL CORRECTION TO ALIGN MY BRAIN WITH MY BODY DOESNT MAKE MY CHILDHOOD AS A FEMALE INVALID...... MY SEXUALITY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY IDENTITY AS A WOMAN EITHER, I AM A STRAIGHT WOMAN AS I HAVE ALREADY STATED IN THE VIDEO BELOW. WHO I GO TO BED WITH DOESNT DEFINE WHO I WAKE UP AS........NO I DID NOT 'TRANSITION'. JUST BECAUSE I WAS ASSIGNED A CERTAIN GENDER ON PAPER WHEN I WAS A BABY DOESN'T MAKE ME LESS OF A FEMALE AS A CHILD..... SOME TRANSPEOPLE AND MYSELF HAVE AND STILL USE THE WORD 'TRANSITION', I DONT ANYMORE, BECAUSE CORRECTING MY LIFE MEDICALLY IS NOT A SWITCH FROM ONE THING TO THE OTHER, IT IS RATHER AN ENHANCEMENT OF WHO I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN............Please save your insults and religious quotes for those who care, it will not affect my already solid confidence.
PEACE!

https://mobile.facebook.com/sahhara/posts/446427888890499?_rdr

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by hibiscus76(f): 6:13pm On May 04, 2016
Handsomely pretty

31 Likes

Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by tommykiwi(m): 6:40pm On May 04, 2016
OK another season film about to start soon on the internet.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by ayomidegal: 6:41pm On May 04, 2016
Linda again

14 Likes

Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by fredHOOTEE(m): 6:41pm On May 04, 2016
how her matter take reduce FUEL PRICE ?

I'm almost there.....

I go reach FTC one day..lol

4 Likes

Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by muzeze77: 6:41pm On May 04, 2016
This one no be wizkid o

1 Like

Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by macino1(m): 6:41pm On May 04, 2016
Hmm. Coke bottle but beer taste. Confusion in the highest order.

Guys contact me for Herbal Tea for maximum performance, make una take deal with this man turn woman. After the better bulala na he/she go immediately do Merlin to return he/herself back to the original copy. Lol

Be proud of what and how God made you, He got a reason. Imagine his mother was a man.

Check my signature for 100% purely Natural Herbal Tea for erectile dysfunctions.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by obinna2nv(m): 6:41pm On May 04, 2016
hmmm!! You can't blame anybody, it can be a bit confusing...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by CaroLyner(f): 6:41pm On May 04, 2016
ehmm..but you're a man naah. grin

38 Likes

Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by rawtouch: 6:42pm On May 04, 2016
Noted but on second thots what will it feel like after smooching a gal and you get to sex part u find out the person is trans and meanwhile JT is like a nepa pole?? undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by 4nobody4every1: 6:42pm On May 04, 2016
sad sad

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by Michellla(f): 6:43pm On May 04, 2016
you're still a man.
the fact that you did surgery doesnt change your internal organ

37 Likes

Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by cutiepie25(f): 6:43pm On May 04, 2016
He sorry she is beautiful sha

10 Likes

Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 04, 2016
Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by loomer: 6:43pm On May 04, 2016
LINDA AGAIN?
Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by cold(m): 6:43pm On May 04, 2016
Ok...watch the acceleration of this thread. 0-5 pages faster than you can say Borussia Mochengladbach

1 Like

Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by tuoyoojo(m): 6:43pm On May 04, 2016
if a guy sleeps with dis one is dat gay sex or straight or is it bisexual

16 Likes

Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by bravitudenatura(f): 6:43pm On May 04, 2016
Madam you are a MAN!

33 Likes

Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by wayne4loan: 6:43pm On May 04, 2016
Transgender, lesbian, homosexual are all nuisance to the society ... Like if u agree , share if u don't

122 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by Kayendy(m): 6:43pm On May 04, 2016
Handsome gırl

1 Like

Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by Ghost447(m): 6:43pm On May 04, 2016
Really?
Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by tony5002x: 6:44pm On May 04, 2016
The woman with a dick
Brother u be man angry

23 Likes

Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by Rapsowdee01(m): 6:44pm On May 04, 2016
Give me her number
Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by yungmarshall(m): 6:44pm On May 04, 2016
she be like Cynthia Morgan

3 Likes

Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by obaival(m): 6:44pm On May 04, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha still lafin
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah i
cant stop lafin hahahahahahahahahahahahahababahahabababa wen wil i
stop lafin ooooooooo hahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

2 Likes

Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by bobobama: 6:44pm On May 04, 2016
Miss Sahara na Man?

3 Likes

Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by Agozie48: 6:44pm On May 04, 2016
And the thing be say she too fine

5 Likes

Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by obaival(m): 6:44pm On May 04, 2016
A New word had just been resently added to d English language and guess what?d word is Buhari which is a verb meaning travelling(to go)eg :I buharied to Enugu last week and currently buharing to asaba and will soon buhari to London next week! Feel free to use d word anywhere and anytime

31 Likes

Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by SimpleBea(m): 6:44pm On May 04, 2016
She need help.

3 Likes

Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by piagetskinner(m): 6:44pm On May 04, 2016
MAN!! DO UR WORST

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 04, 2016
obaival:
A New word had just been resently added to d English language and guess what?d word is Buhari which is a verb meaning travelling(to go)eg :I buharied to Enugu last week and currently buharing to asaba and will soon buhari to London next week! Feel free to use d word anywhere and anytime

Like.....can yhu buhari me to Ghana next week?? grin grin

Very sorry I had to close the qate of front paqe grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama / BBNaija: Yul Edochie Supports Teddy A, Slams Those Insulting Him / Patoranking Ex-girlfriend Blasts Him,Calls Him Ungrateful Fool & Money Worshiper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.