Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,163 members, 7,838,977 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Why Do Northerners Love Buhari? What Has He Done For Them? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Northerners Love Buhari? What Has He Done For Them? (3808 Views)

Why Do Northerners Have More Disabled People In Nigeria? / Why Do Northerners Go Scot Free For Their Crimes? / Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Why Do Northerners Love Buhari? What Has He Done For Them? by EmoBoy(m): 7:36am On Mar 10, 2015
Bizibi:
I am not talking about infrastructure, I am talking about educational programs, agricultural projects...... I have been to the north and the level of poverty is just too high,even in delta state some prominent politicians have some programs that is aimed at educating and empowering the youths,it is not funded by the government and these guys are not in position.....you cannot tell me you are a grassroot leader and you haven't done something that will put the people who are your followers in the right direction...there are very few politicians in the north who have such programs,even as much as I don't like ibb he has his own empowerment program in Niger state so someone should tell me what this man have really done as a grassroot politician

Thank You
Re: Why Do Northerners Love Buhari? What Has He Done For Them? by mandhi(m): 6:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
Sweetguy25:

But the question is - did he at any point in time attempt to do these things? The answer is NO. Buhari has never initiated any positive idea, movement or organization to better the lives of northerners. None is on record.
Clearly with a meagre allowance, it would not make national impact but I can assure u he did few in his homestead Katsina and daura. Just wish u had a 1 on 1 meet with him and u will understand the aura he carried along with him. These type of aura can only be with a person who is honest to himself and everybody.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just Imagine That Barack Obama' S Father Was Igbo / Biafra Tv To Launch In 48 Hours, Biafran Herald {biafran Newspaper} Is Out / CBN Confirms That SW APC Governors Are Leading Cause Of Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.