Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Top 6 Nigerian Rappers That Are Worth Listening To - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top 6 Nigerian Rappers That Are Worth Listening To (1241 Views)

2016 Foreign Albums Worth Listening To / Top Ten Rappers That Shouldn't Quit Rapping In Nigeria / Top Ten (10) Nigerian Rappers The Media Has Failed To Hype (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 6 Nigerian Rappers That Are Worth Listening To by tomiobj(m): 7:47pm On Mar 07, 2015
1.CDQ
2.Olamide
3.Phyno
4.Chinko Ekun
5.Vector
6.Lil kesh

Note: you can post ur own list or modifications. Nd my list is in no particular order

Oda rappers
Ice prince
M.I
Ikechukwu
Re: Top 6 Nigerian Rappers That Are Worth Listening To by HaiIaintNoJoke: 8:11pm On Mar 07, 2015
well, I will only consider two...
Re: Top 6 Nigerian Rappers That Are Worth Listening To by juniormusa(m): 8:16pm On Mar 07, 2015
Op u no try ohh were is Ice prince?
Re: Top 6 Nigerian Rappers That Are Worth Listening To by phabuloz(m): 8:17pm On Mar 07, 2015
U seem a bit tribalic, anyways it's ur own view I respect it totally. Only CDQ got me smiling in your list(I love the guy flows)#WHOSS!
Re: Top 6 Nigerian Rappers That Are Worth Listening To by phabuloz(m): 8:19pm On Mar 07, 2015
HaiIaintNoJoke:
well, I will only consider two...
I guess u will go for Phyno and Baddoo
Re: Top 6 Nigerian Rappers That Are Worth Listening To by dkronicle(m): 8:20pm On Mar 07, 2015
No endia ?
Re: Top 6 Nigerian Rappers That Are Worth Listening To by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 07, 2015
who's cdq?? if I don't know him, then he doesn't deserve to be there!!!! shikina!
Re: Top 6 Nigerian Rappers That Are Worth Listening To by tomiobj(m): 6:03am On Mar 09, 2015
EroticAngelina:
who's cdq?? if I don't know him, then he doesn't deserve to be there!!!! shikina!
. Ignorance. If you don't know him. Listen to his songs............I guess u dint listen to the hit song inndomie. Or u avent heard that one too
Re: Top 6 Nigerian Rappers That Are Worth Listening To by tomiobj(m): 6:04am On Mar 09, 2015
phabuloz:
U seem a bit tribalic, anyways it's ur own view I respect it totally. Only CDQ got me smiling in your list(I love the guy flows)#WHOSS!
. Phyno. Nko. He ain't yoruba
Re: Top 6 Nigerian Rappers That Are Worth Listening To by tomiobj(m): 6:05am On Mar 09, 2015
juniormusa:
Op u no try ohh were is Ice prince?
he hasn't released anny recognised song lately.

UPDATE:he has. Get some money. Ama add him to d list. Thanks
Re: Top 6 Nigerian Rappers That Are Worth Listening To by tomiobj(m): 6:07am On Mar 09, 2015
phabuloz:
. People like chinko ekun more than cdq. Check naijaloaded
Re: Top 6 Nigerian Rappers That Are Worth Listening To by phabuloz(m): 7:02am On Mar 09, 2015
tomiobj:
. Phyno. Nko. He ain't yoruba
majority of your list is made up of yoruba
Re: Top 6 Nigerian Rappers That Are Worth Listening To by phabuloz(m): 7:02am On Mar 09, 2015
tomiobj:
. People like chinko ekun more than cdq. Check naijaloaded
me no sabi am o
Re: Top 6 Nigerian Rappers That Are Worth Listening To by tomiobj(m): 7:30am On Mar 09, 2015
phabuloz:
majority of your list is made up of yoruba
. You can't expect a list like ds off a yoruba person to have majority of another tribe. I can't like what I don't understand
Re: Top 6 Nigerian Rappers That Are Worth Listening To by tomiobj(m): 7:30am On Mar 09, 2015
phabuloz:
me no sabi am o
. Try downloading hs tracks

(1) (Reply)

Another Radio Station Hit Ibadan Airwaves / Which Of The Musical Instruments Do You Love Playing Or Listening To / Olamide, Korede Bello, Reekado Bankz Bag Awards At Theheadies 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.