Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Nigerian Troops Captures Buniyadi And Bunigari,storms Gwoza - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Troops Captures Buniyadi And Bunigari,storms Gwoza (1816 Views)

Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack In Gwoza, Kill Terrorists (very Graphic Photos) / Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Okene By Nigerian Troops (Graphic pics) / Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Troops Captures Buniyadi And Bunigari,storms Gwoza by EVarn(m): 8:25pm On Mar 07, 2015
Nigerian troops have liberated both Buniyadi and Bunigari in borno state during a simultaneous attack that lasted a few hours.
Despite the fact that the terrorists stationed heavy weapons including: heavy tanks,armoured vehicles along with rocket launchers,atillery rifles,anti-aircraft guns and remote control bombs,Nigerian troops penetrated their defences and shattered their firepower,killing hundreds of terrorists in the process.cordon and search,mopp up operations are currently ongoing.
[Source: DHQ,twitter]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Troops Captures Buniyadi And Bunigari,storms Gwoza by ozoigbondu: 8:27pm On Mar 07, 2015
We are on the march to victory keep on pounding those boko boys and recapture more town.All this is a build up to the final and decisive battle of gwoza boko haram.The battle in which our milltary shall once again show the world that they are not to be messed with by beating those boys senselessly

#NeverAgain shall we allow a coup plotter who destroyed our democracy to contest for a democratic election
#NeverAgain shall we go backward rather than MARCHing FORWARD
#NeverAgain shall we be deceived by the numerous APC propaganda
#NeverAgain shall we lose hope in our beloved country Nigeria
#NeverAgain shall we lose faith in our military due to APC lies

Never Again!

God Bless Nigeria!
God Bless the Millitary
God Bless

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Captures Buniyadi And Bunigari,storms Gwoza by praxisnetworks: 8:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
video or....

no matter what we are going to vote out this self serving president who only acts because of elections
Re: Nigerian Troops Captures Buniyadi And Bunigari,storms Gwoza by atlwireles: 8:31pm On Mar 07, 2015
praxisnetworks:
video or....

or what? angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Troops Captures Buniyadi And Bunigari,storms Gwoza by LegatusGlaber(m): 8:33pm On Mar 07, 2015
Count down to the 6 weeks still on point. Only if ...

May the soul of the innocent that were sacrificed in this madness experience peace in the beyond, Amen
Re: Nigerian Troops Captures Buniyadi And Bunigari,storms Gwoza by Jaypea98: 8:34pm On Mar 07, 2015
That's how it should be.
God is indeed great.
#NefaAgain
Re: Nigerian Troops Captures Buniyadi And Bunigari,storms Gwoza by praxisnetworks: 8:34pm On Mar 07, 2015
Adonbilivit....you know the drill now....Boko Haram showed us an over 1hour video of Nigerian soldiers in fact a full batallion fleeing....anything short of a video is NOT true in any sense...not even pictures will do...I want to see the Boko bois fleeing and our galant troops firing on their terror asses!

atlwireles:

or what? angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Troops Captures Buniyadi And Bunigari,storms Gwoza by atlwireles: 8:36pm On Mar 07, 2015
praxisnetworks:
Adonbilivit....you know the drill now....Boko Haram showed us an over 1hour video of Nigerian soldiers in fact a full batallion fleeing....anything short of a video is NOT true in any sense...not even pictures will do...I want to see the Boko bois fleeing and our galant troops firing on their terror asses!

You want to see dead bodies, travel to the front lines.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Captures Buniyadi And Bunigari,storms Gwoza by praxisnetworks: 8:40pm On Mar 07, 2015
I did not have to travel when Boko Haram gave us an Hollywood production of our ill equipped and ill motivated troops fleeing the battlefronts in a over 1 hour video....NA should just do the needful .....

atlwireles:

You want to see dead bodies, travel to the front lines.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Captures Buniyadi And Bunigari,storms Gwoza by atlwireles: 8:43pm On Mar 07, 2015
praxisnetworks:
I did not have to travel when Boko Haram gave us an Hollywood production of our ill equipped and ill motivated troops fleeing the battlefronts in a over 1 hour video....NA should just do the needful .....

Boko haram gave you nothing, your social media squad created what you people were distributing.. If you want to see the dead members of boko haram head to borno.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Captures Buniyadi And Bunigari,storms Gwoza by Sparrow13: 8:44pm On Mar 07, 2015
God news to end my day
#NeverAgain

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Captures Buniyadi And Bunigari,storms Gwoza by EVarn(m): 8:48pm On Mar 07, 2015
praxisnetworks
post=31402181:

The venerable DHQ has released 3 videos of aerial bombardment and selective drone strikes against boko haram.
In fact,one of those videos detailed a special forces night operation where they infilterated a terrorist facility.Also,recent pictures revealed Nigerian paratroopers in action.
The military is committed to totally annihilating terrorist activity on Nigerian soil,therefore let there be a kindred espirit de corps.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Captures Buniyadi And Bunigari,storms Gwoza by praxisnetworks: 8:57pm On Mar 07, 2015
God bless you for your objectivity....please provide me a link to those videos I wanna celebrate tonight! thanks.

atlwireless learn to hold a mature discussion not everything is about politics....

EVarn:
The venerable DHQ has released 3 videos of aerial bombardment and selective drone strikes against boko haram.
In fact,one of those videos detailed a special forces night operation where they infilterated a terrorist facility.Also,recent pictures revealed Nigerian paratroopers in action.
The military is committed to totally annihilating terrorist activity on Nigerian soil,therefore let there be a kindred espirit de corps.
Re: Nigerian Troops Captures Buniyadi And Bunigari,storms Gwoza by swagsguy(m): 8:59pm On Mar 07, 2015
Victory is certain, go NA we are solidly behind you
#NEVER AGAIN#
Re: Nigerian Troops Captures Buniyadi And Bunigari,storms Gwoza by san316(m): 8:59pm On Mar 07, 2015
Great feat. lets keep doing it .
Re: Nigerian Troops Captures Buniyadi And Bunigari,storms Gwoza by macpetrus(m): 9:01pm On Mar 07, 2015
Victory is ours
Re: Nigerian Troops Captures Buniyadi And Bunigari,storms Gwoza by PhockPhockMan: 9:10pm On Mar 07, 2015
praxisnetworks:

.... I hate to see an adult crying.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Captures Buniyadi And Bunigari,storms Gwoza by PhockPhockMan: 9:13pm On Mar 07, 2015
EVarn:
link please.
Re: Nigerian Troops Captures Buniyadi And Bunigari,storms Gwoza by PedroJP(m): 9:16pm On Mar 07, 2015
praxisnetworks:
video or....

no matter what we are going to vote out this self serving president who only acts because of elections

Spare us this trash pls.

Never again.
Re: Nigerian Troops Captures Buniyadi And Bunigari,storms Gwoza by praxisnetworks: 9:19pm On Mar 07, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

.... I hate to see an adult crying.

you can laff like your president....while Nigerians languish in refugee camps in Niger, Chad and Cameroon....me I will NOT!!!

Re: Nigerian Troops Captures Buniyadi And Bunigari,storms Gwoza by EVarn(m): 9:27pm On Mar 07, 2015
praxisnetworks:
God bless you for your objectivity....please provide me a link to those videos I wanna celebrate tonight! thanks.

atlwireless learn to hold a mature discussion not everything is about politics....

Here are a few links: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xw-qDASzjw
http://www.channelstv.com/2015/02/23/military-releases-video-boko-haram-enclaves-air-bombardment/
I would probably upload a few pictures soon.
Re: Nigerian Troops Captures Buniyadi And Bunigari,storms Gwoza by PhockPhockMan: 9:45pm On Mar 07, 2015
praxisnetworks:

you can laff like your president....while Nigerians languish in refugee camps in Niger, Chad and Cameroon....me I will NOT!!!
Yeaah, crying more than the bereaved. I can never be moved by this your hypocritical crocodile tears. The worst thing the president will do is to give impression that the activities of boko haram is weighing him down. Instead, he's weighing them down with his gentle smile.

#IchooseGEJ

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Troops Captures Buniyadi And Bunigari,storms Gwoza by kay1one2(m): 9:50pm On Mar 07, 2015
This should be making front page not the crap of boko haram and isis!
Re: Nigerian Troops Captures Buniyadi And Bunigari,storms Gwoza by praxisnetworks: 9:52pm On Mar 07, 2015
well I may not agree with ur choice ...but I recognise n respect ur right to chose...hypocritical! Really?

PhockPhockMan:
Yeaah, crying more than the bereaved. I can never be moved by this your hypocritical crocodile tears. The worst thing the president will do is to give impression that the activities of boko haram is weighing him down. Instead, he's weighing them down with his gentle smile.

#IchooseGEJ

Re: Nigerian Troops Captures Buniyadi And Bunigari,storms Gwoza by HzRF(m): 9:57pm On Mar 07, 2015
praxisnetworks:

Get a HD camera
Get into the front lines
Re: Nigerian Troops Captures Buniyadi And Bunigari,storms Gwoza by praxisnetworks: 10:00pm On Mar 07, 2015
Smartman....now that BH has formally joined ISIS be ready for a conflagration of your creation!

HzRF:

Get a HD camera
Get into the front lines

Re: Nigerian Troops Captures Buniyadi And Bunigari,storms Gwoza by atlwireles: 10:04pm On Mar 07, 2015
EVarn:
Here are a few links: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQSDmtU2ms
I would probably upload a few pictures soon.

Don't waste your time with that OP. They are the boko haram social media squad, he knows his mission on NL.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Captures Buniyadi And Bunigari,storms Gwoza by HzRF(m): 10:04pm On Mar 07, 2015
praxisnetworks:
Smartman....now that BH has formally joined ISIS be ready for a conflagration of your creation!

Hw does giving u a clue on hw to get pics nd video
Equates to u nd ur generation getting under intense Fire soonest
Re: Nigerian Troops Captures Buniyadi And Bunigari,storms Gwoza by papaejima1: 10:31pm On Mar 07, 2015
Good development

(1) (Reply)

Osun Workers Give Aregbesola 14 Days Ultimatum As His First Son Gets Arrested / Advantages & Disadvantages Of Fuel Scarcity / Speech Delivered By King Leopold II To The Missionaries Journeying To The Congo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.