Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Advantages & Disadvantages Of Fuel Scarcity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Advantages & Disadvantages Of Fuel Scarcity (1800 Views)

Fayose Buys Fuel From Black Market Sellers Because Of Ekiti Fuel Scarcity (Photo / Fuel Scarcity Set To Hit Nigeria Again.. / Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advantages & Disadvantages Of Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 8:06am On May 26, 2015
Dear Nairalanders, what do you think are the advantages and disadvantages of the on-going fuel crisis.
Re: Advantages & Disadvantages Of Fuel Scarcity by Mcowubaba: 8:32am On May 26, 2015
I thought u want to tell us
To me 1 major advantage..
Is the need to make better plans and strategies to reduce the effect in any case of Future reoccurring fuel scarcity.....
Eg. I know a company which have already bought 12 more 1000litres tanks to store diesel, fuel, oil....
So in any case of scarcity again...their services will not be interrupted(at least for a good period of time)!!!
Another advantage is the need to introduce or invent cars nd machines that are less dependent or totally non dependent on Crude oil products....I knw some are already on ground..but more should be developed especially in Nigeria....

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: See What Betting Turned This Guy To... / Australia Firm Set To Mine Gold In Ilesha, Osun / White People Playing the country of Western Nigeria Yoruba Games Of Ayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.