Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:18 PM

Come Tell Me A Joke Or Just Say Hi - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Come Tell Me A Joke Or Just Say Hi (91968 Views)

Hi, I Am Hadez :) / Nneka123 Pleas Tell Me A Yes :-( / Hi Guys! This Is What You Ill Do If She Is Sleeping Over For The First Time Muah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come Tell Me A Joke Or Just Say Hi by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 08, 2015
Dimples192:

Find a dictionary hun and look up the words met, meet, and meeting. We've never met and I know who you are.
You're correct, of course. Semantics. We never met.
Re: Come Tell Me A Joke Or Just Say Hi by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 08, 2015
BoboYekini:

undecided How do you live with yourself? Is it schizophrenia? Or some other malady?
...Oh let me guess...you're a fat middle-aged woman. I shall analyse your posts and be back with more in a bit. smiley

Lool behave! Leave my friend alone she's a busy lady. Missjenna is her assistant grin
Re: Come Tell Me A Joke Or Just Say Hi by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 08, 2015
You say 'I know who you are' like I'm the devil or something sad
A handsome devil.
Re: Come Tell Me A Joke Or Just Say Hi by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 08, 2015
Dimples192:

No I'm just not fussed by you anymore. Live and let live grin
Okay

Let me just tell you this quick joke

An igbo widower and business man was on his death bed about to die. So he called all his children to gather around him so he would say his last words to them

Due to the fact that his sickness affected his eye sight,with the little strength he had inside of him, he began calling the names of all five of his children to see if all of them were present
He called "Ikenna" his first child and he answered
He called"Chiamaka" and she answered.
He called the names of all of five of his children and they all answered.

The man then gently opening his mouth and trying his best to use his dwindling strength to speak made this final statement

"If all of you are here, who is in the shop"
Re: Come Tell Me A Joke Or Just Say Hi by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 08, 2015
grin grin I like that. Tell me more Naija jokes or proverbs grin

missclassy:

Okay

Let me just tell you this quick joke

An igbo widower and business man was on his death bed about to die. So he called all his children to gather around him so he would say his last words to them

Due to the fact that his sickness affected his eye sight,with the little strength he had inside of him, he began calling the names of all five of his children to see if all of them were present
He called "Ikenna" his first child and he answered
He called"Chiamaka" and she answered.
He called the names of all of five of his children and they all answered.

The man then gently opening his mouth and trying his best to use his dwindling strength to speak made this final statement

"If all of you are here, who is in the shop"
Re: Come Tell Me A Joke Or Just Say Hi by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 08, 2015
BoboYekini:
You say 'I know who you are' like I'm the devil or something sad
A handsome devil.
Lol no hun it's in you're head. cheesy grin
Re: Come Tell Me A Joke Or Just Say Hi by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 08, 2015
Dimples192:

Re: Come Tell Me A Joke Or Just Say Hi by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 08, 2015
Dimples192:

Let me tell you this other one

A guy was engaged to this lady that had a very and even more attractive younger sister

So 2 weeks to the wedding, the family of the lady staged a test for the young man to test his integrity and love for his wife to be

So one day the guy got an urgent text from his fiancee telling him to come over to her place. So he drove straight to his fiancee's house.
On getting there he was greeted by the seductively dressed younger sister of his fiancee.
With seductive gestures, the sister told him that she had feelings for him and that she was the one who sent the text.

She walked towards him and placed her hands on his chest and moved them gently towards his cocck telling as she looked into his eyes.
"I love you, and I want you" she said as she pushed him towards the sofa in the sitting room and began undressing as she moved to remove his tie and un-button his shirt.

In a sharp frenzy the guy ran out of the house and headed for his car.
He was surprised to find a crowd of people consisting of his fiancee, her siblings and her parents with smiles on their faces, clapping and congratulating him for successfully passing the test.

With a deep sigh, the young man muttered these words under his breath to himself

"Thank god I left the_condoms in the car"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come Tell Me A Joke Or Just Say Hi by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
I literally laughed out loud! Thanks. Where is the story from?

missclassy:

Let me tell you this other one

A guy was engaged to this lady that had a very and even more attractive younger sister

So 2 weeks to the wedding, the family of the lady staged a test for the young man to test his integrity and love for his wife to be

So one day the guy got an urgent text from his fiancee telling him to come over to her place. So he drove straight to his fiancee's house.
On getting there he was greeted by the seductively dressed younger sister of his fiancee.
With seductive gestures, the sister told him that she had feelings for him and that she was the one who sent the text.

She walked towards him and placed her hands on his chest and moved them gently towards his cocck telling as she looked into his eyes.
"I love you, and I want you" she said as she pushed him towards the sofa in the sitting room and began undressing as she moved to remove his tie and un-button his shirt.

In a sharp frenzy the guy ran out of the house and headed for his car.
He was surprised to find a crowd of people consisting of his fiancee, her siblings and her parents with smiles on their faces, clapping and congratulating him for successfully passing the test.

With a deep sigh, the young man muttered these words under his breath to himself

"Thank god I left the_condoms in the car"
Re: Come Tell Me A Joke Or Just Say Hi by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 08, 2015
Dnt cheat tongue

You throw away the outside and cook the inside. Then you eat the outside and throw away the inside. What did you eat?
Re: Come Tell Me A Joke Or Just Say Hi by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
I haven't eaten anything today.
I'm on a paleo diet.
Re: Come Tell Me A Joke Or Just Say Hi by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
BoboYekini:
I haven't eaten anything today.
I'm on a paleo diet.
what is paleo?
Re: Come Tell Me A Joke Or Just Say Hi by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
Dimples192:
what is paleo?
Paleolithic. Diet mostly based on animal proteins and fruit. And you only eat when strictly hungry, small portions. Supposed to get you that lean and fit look.
Re: Come Tell Me A Joke Or Just Say Hi by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
Dimples192:
I literally laughed out loud! Thanks. Where is the story from?

Your are welcome

I heard the joke few years back at these stand up comedy shows
Re: Come Tell Me A Joke Or Just Say Hi by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
wait till after Barcelona's match. grin
Re: Come Tell Me A Joke Or Just Say Hi by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
missclassy:

Your are welcome

I heard the joke few years back at these stand up comedy shows
Lol. You're so fake, it makes me nauseous.(Maybe its just that I'm hungover though?)
Tell me, are you man, woman, or machine? Or child? undecided
Re: Come Tell Me A Joke Or Just Say Hi by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
BoboYekini:
Lol. You're so fake, it makes me nauseous.(Maybe its just that I'm hungover though?)
Tell me, are you man, woman, or machine? Or child? undecided

One quick question. Why do you say I am fake
By the way, I am a lady
Re: Come Tell Me A Joke Or Just Say Hi by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
BoboYekini:
Paleolithic. Diet mostly based on animal proteins and fruit. And you only eat when strictly hungry, small portions. Supposed to get you that lean and fit look.

I thought exercise was enough to give you a lean body?
Re: Come Tell Me A Joke Or Just Say Hi by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 08, 2015
Dimples192:

I thought exercise was enough to give you a lean body?
No. Exercise alone won't cut it.
Did you get your lean sexy look from exercise only? I think not.
Re: Come Tell Me A Joke Or Just Say Hi by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
missclassy:

One quick question. Why do you say I am fake
By the way, I am a lady
Well you type/write like a man. Or at best a middle-aged woman approaching menopause.
Re: Come Tell Me A Joke Or Just Say Hi by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
Not mine though

During a biology exam the students were to draw a female's reproductive organ and label it.
15 mins to the exam, a boy shouted and said-- Sir!!..Linda is cheating and copying..
The teacher was confused and said- how that can be when I have collected all your text books and notes?
then the boy replied-- Sir, she's copying from the original grin

is it funny?
Re: Come Tell Me A Joke Or Just Say Hi by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
BoboYekini:
Well you type/write like a man. Or at best a middle-aged woman approaching menopause.

Which one classy or jenner?
Re: Come Tell Me A Joke Or Just Say Hi by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 08, 2015
It made me smile. smiley

Darkrebel666:
Not mine though

During a biology exam the students were to draw a female's reproductive organ and label it.
15 mins to the exam, a boy shouted and said-- Sir!!..Linda is cheating and copying..
The teacher was confused and said- how that can be when I have collected all your text books and notes?
then the boy replied-- Sir, she's copying from the original grin

is it funny?
Re: Come Tell Me A Joke Or Just Say Hi by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
BoboYekini:
No. Exercise alone won't cut it.
Did you get your lean sexy look from exercise only? I think not.

No I got that from my mama grin
Re: Come Tell Me A Joke Or Just Say Hi by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
Lala247 & Cherryice come say hi grin
Re: Come Tell Me A Joke Or Just Say Hi by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
Dimples192:

No I got that from my mama grin

Can I ask you a question?
Re: Come Tell Me A Joke Or Just Say Hi by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 08, 2015
missclassy:

Can I ask you a question?

Why not?
Re: Come Tell Me A Joke Or Just Say Hi by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 08, 2015
Dimples192 thought this place was free from tramps .... smiley
They like mosquitoes looking for special blood to suck .

Neway hiiiiiiiiiiiiii grin
Re: Come Tell Me A Joke Or Just Say Hi by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
Dimpz i can see boboyekini dp no b small thing . Lol
Re: Come Tell Me A Joke Or Just Say Hi by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
Lala247:
Dimpz i can see boboyekini dp no b small thing . Lol

Lool rugged tings trust me lol.
Dimples192:

Why not?

Its three questions actually
1) You look caucasian in your pic, are you? Or you are just light skinned. Are you igbo, if yes which state and which local government.

2) Are you up to date with music in the uk, cause I want to know which acts/ artists are actually blazing hot and making waves currently in terms of shows, perfomances and tours around the uk.

3) Have you ever been live at a premier league match. I don't mean championship teams or lower table teams. I mean a match like chelsea vs arsenal.
I just want to know the feeling, because watching it alone one tv is exhilarating.

I have always dream of watching a premier league or champions league match life. I know I would one day sha. Perhaps with my partner smiley
Dimples192:

Lool rugged tings trust me lol.

I can see all that ruggedness oozing out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (75) (Reply)

Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date / Iice Can I Meet You? / Pictures Of Nairaland Members.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.