Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

A Special Prayer For All GEJITES - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Special Prayer For All GEJITES (598 Views)

Buhari & Saraki Attend Special Prayer For Nigerian 56th Independence Anniversary / Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) / How Goodluck Will Win. Fear Not Gejites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Special Prayer For All GEJITES by pdppower: 6:20am On Mar 08, 2015
Good morning House. I hope all Gejites will say amen to this prayer- May Almighty God run your lives the way GEJ is running the affairs of Nigeria. Somebody shout a resounding AMEN

1 Like

Re: A Special Prayer For All GEJITES by TechRev: 6:52am On Mar 08, 2015
And what if God gives APC folks lives the treatment GMB gave nigerians when he was head of state? Like imprisonment without trial. Imprisonment even when you were found innocent? Scarcity of even the most basic commodity your life - like bread, toothpaste, tissue, food etc. Breaking into your store or office to sell your goods below cost price. Etc. Who says amen to such prayers?
Re: A Special Prayer For All GEJITES by pdppower: 8:07am On Mar 08, 2015
TechRev:
And what if God gives APC folks lives the treatment GMB gave nigerians when he was head of state? Like imprisonment without trial. Imprisonment even when you were found innocent? Scarcity of even the most basic commodity your life - like bread, toothpaste, tissue, food etc. Breaking into your store or office to sell your goods below cost price. Etc. Who says amen to such prayers?
. If you were around at that time, then you will know that life was far easier and better than now. All you have written there are just PDP propaganda

1 Like

Re: A Special Prayer For All GEJITES by TechRev: 9:14am On Mar 08, 2015
pdppower:
. If you were around at that time, then you will know that life was far easier and better than now. All you have written there are just PDP propaganda

Sir i was around, though not an adult then. I specifically remember people standing in very long lines just to get milk and other basic essential stuff. If it easier claim the prayer then.
Re: A Special Prayer For All GEJITES by crownprince102: 10:16am On Mar 08, 2015
TechRev:

Sir i was around, though not an adult then. I specifically remember people standing in very long lines just to get milk and other basic essential stuff. If it easier claim the prayer then.
Government is even providing milk then. Where is the milk today, nobody gave me one! Sitting or queuing
Re: A Special Prayer For All GEJITES by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 08, 2015
TechRev:

Wait Oooooo.

You mean milk was supplied by the government then?
Awoof!!!

Where is the milk now or is it cheaper now?

(1) (Reply)

Why Patience Goodluck Will Not Appear Before ICC -fani Kayode / Meet Nigeria's Most Corrupt Person Part Two / If To Cast Your Vote Today, Who Will Vote A Or B? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.