Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,347 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Men: Will You Want Your Daughter To Date Someone Like You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men: Will You Want Your Daughter To Date Someone Like You? (4037 Views)

Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? / Boobs: Why Men Will Continue To Be Babies In The Hands Of Women! / Can You Date Someone Whose English Is Very Poor?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men: Will You Want Your Daughter To Date Someone Like You? by Guidette(f): 4:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
Question of the day. Be sincere...

Re: Men: Will You Want Your Daughter To Date Someone Like You? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
Leave the men alone. Ask the young mothers out there.
Will they want thre son to date a girl exactly carbon copy of everything they did when they were young?
Re: Men: Will You Want Your Daughter To Date Someone Like You? by Guidette(f): 5:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
afolag:
Leave the men alone. Ask the young mothers out there.
Will they want thre son to date a girl exactly carbon copy of everything they did when they were young?
Dont derail this thread. The topic is specific. Go and open your own thread and ask that question. FOH! angry

3 Likes

Re: Men: Will You Want Your Daughter To Date Someone Like You? by buygala(m): 5:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
Hell noooooooooooooo!!!!!!! angry

God please don't let Karma catch up with me cry ....

Please keep my unborn daughters away from evil dudes like me embarassed

I promise to be very pious and responsible in my next life cry

1 Like

Re: Men: Will You Want Your Daughter To Date Someone Like You? by eunisam: 5:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
yes
Re: Men: Will You Want Your Daughter To Date Someone Like You? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
Guys will dodge this thread ehn cheesy
Re: Men: Will You Want Your Daughter To Date Someone Like You? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 08, 2015
buygala:

shocked shocked
Re: Men: Will You Want Your Daughter To Date Someone Like You? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
My daughter, just like her mom is the luckiest on earth if she dates/marries a man like me.
Re: Men: Will You Want Your Daughter To Date Someone Like You? by Olutola88(m): 5:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
YES because she will:

1. Be safe

2. Not be physically or sexually abused

3. Learn a lot from him: Academics, Career, Morals etc

4. Never be bored around him

5. not have to learn to manage a cheat

6. not be deceived

7. hardly jump from one dick to the other cos d dude will be a super duper nigga

8. Can eventually end up as his wife

9. Have the privilege to keep her virginity as long as she wishes

10. Be dating a real man, A king
Re: Men: Will You Want Your Daughter To Date Someone Like You? by LewisO: 5:43pm On Mar 08, 2015
[size=15pt]Yes!!!

She will never regret her marriage. smiley [/size]
Re: Men: Will You Want Your Daughter To Date Someone Like You? by jmoore(m): 5:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
Olutola88:
YES because she will:
1. Be safe
2. Not be physically or sexually abused
3. Learn a lot from him: Academics, Career, Morals etc
4. Never be bored around him
5. not have to learn to manage a cheat
6. not be deceived
7. hardly jump from one dick to the other cos d dude will be a super duper nigga
8. Can eventually end up as his wife
9. Have the privilege to keep her virginity as long as she wishes
10. Be dating a real man, A king
7 and 9 sounds contradictory. I stand to be proven wrong though.
Re: Men: Will You Want Your Daughter To Date Someone Like You? by jmoore(m): 5:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
Yeah. If she dates and marries a man like me, that will be wow!! smiley
Re: Men: Will You Want Your Daughter To Date Someone Like You? by goldenone(f): 5:59pm On Mar 08, 2015
Since the question is meant for the men lemme sit here and watch as it unfolds...
Re: Men: Will You Want Your Daughter To Date Someone Like You? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 08, 2015
Yes. .
Re: Men: Will You Want Your Daughter To Date Someone Like You? by akinsadeez(m): 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
To be honest.... the current me, YES! the old me......Chai, NO! grin the me that is to come, I don't know. lol

I am now a like reverend father so I guess she would be in good hands if she dates d current me.
Re: Men: Will You Want Your Daughter To Date Someone Like You? by Olutola88(m): 6:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
jmoore:

7 and 9 sounds contradictory. I stand to be proven wrong though.
Lol! I saw this coming. If she is a virgin, she will be allowed to keep it as long as she wishes BUT if she's sexually active, she will get the best of it
Re: Men: Will You Want Your Daughter To Date Someone Like You? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
buygala:

Lol u can still be the man now.
Re: Men: Will You Want Your Daughter To Date Someone Like You? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
Re: Men: Will You Want Your Daughter To Date Someone Like You? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
No o! My sins are great, an ocean won't wash me clean.sad
Re: Men: Will You Want Your Daughter To Date Someone Like You? by saxwizard(m): 6:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
e get as e be
Re: Men: Will You Want Your Daughter To Date Someone Like You? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bluestarry:
No o! My sins are great, an ocean won't wash me clean.sad

Ah...the prayer of the Sadducee. I hope you know better than that statement. That is a lie. smiley
Re: Men: Will You Want Your Daughter To Date Someone Like You? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
Xiadnat:

Ah...the prayer of the Sadducee. I hope you know better than that statement. That is a lie. smiley
make me know better Cause i dont sad
Re: Men: Will You Want Your Daughter To Date Someone Like You? by Guidette(f): 8:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
shocked im glad to see some sincere answers on the thread. All of una should CHANGE!!!!
Re: Men: Will You Want Your Daughter To Date Someone Like You? by mytime24(f): 8:31pm On Mar 08, 2015
Waitin to hear frm d guyz..........

1 Like

Re: Men: Will You Want Your Daughter To Date Someone Like You? by chimerase2: 8:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
Maybe yes
Re: Men: Will You Want Your Daughter To Date Someone Like You? by jnrbayano(m): 8:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
A resounding yes
Re: Men: Will You Want Your Daughter To Date Someone Like You? by sinizia: 9:55pm On Mar 08, 2015
No I won't.
Re: Men: Will You Want Your Daughter To Date Someone Like You? by Pdizzle(m): 11:40pm On Mar 08, 2015
Yes
Re: Men: Will You Want Your Daughter To Date Someone Like You? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
If my daughter date someone like me,God don butter her bread...I be maga
Re: Men: Will You Want Your Daughter To Date Someone Like You? by cr7lomo: 12:29am On Mar 09, 2015
The good me , yes
The bad me , no
Re: Men: Will You Want Your Daughter To Date Someone Like You? by Equado(m): 12:36am On Mar 09, 2015
Date someone like me? NO....marry someone like me? A resounding YES!!!
Re: Men: Will You Want Your Daughter To Date Someone Like You? by kkash: 12:40am On Mar 09, 2015
Hell no...not even d past me, d present me or d future me.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To Seduce Ur Lover/friend To S*x? / "Sad" She Cries When Ever I Tell Her How Much I Love Her... / Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.