Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,576 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. (18819 Views)

My Marriage To Muma Gee Ended 3 Months Ago – Prince Ike / My Career Ended In 2013 - Singer, Brymo / I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 08, 2015
Hmm, just imagine. Which celebrity would you like to pick your call, and what would you say afterwards?

Something like:

YOU: "Hello Smith"

HIM: "Sorry, this is Don Jazzy"

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by kilokeys(m): 5:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
i could swear this would happen

SHE : jazzy baby, u have forgotten me shey?

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by naijaboiy: 6:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
hehehe cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by Tallesty1(m): 6:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
I will be like. "Don Who? What tha fvck" *clicks*

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by Airforce1(m): 6:07pm On Mar 08, 2015
smiley

1 Like

Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by Evina(f): 6:07pm On Mar 08, 2015
Jim Iyke
D'banj

To jim: where were you when someone else inserted twins in Nadia's womb? How did you allow that happen?

To D'banj: do you regret the split with Don Jazzy? Cos e be like say you dey struggle with your music career since then oh!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by Dygeasy(m): 6:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
First off, it's nearly impossible and normal phone etiquettes don't encourage mentioning your name to an unknown number.

Should it happen then, I still can't remotely think out how that mistake phone call can/will help me except I can set up a business meeting which I'm not sure the celeb will accept cos of the question "Who I be?" or I could choose to beg profusely for help.

Either ways it takes a stroke of luck to get anything reasonable from that phone call. Make I jejely face reality, face my work. I don't want any mistake phone call.

32 Likes

Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
i'll be like, 'Don Jazzy how re u? I wnt u and ur crew to perform at my daughter's birthday party, name ur price' grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by Stanley4E(m): 6:31pm On Mar 08, 2015
i'll be like. Mehn you fall my hand yesterday. What the heck was that?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 08, 2015
Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by nekaa(f): 6:31pm On Mar 08, 2015
it has to be a fake one... cause even a non celebrity like me don't go telling every number that calls "it's Neka"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by saxwizard(m): 6:31pm On Mar 08, 2015
and so

na d p.a go pick am
Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 08, 2015
First, a celebrity is not likely to pick an unsaved number and tell you his name straight like that.

Second, if he/she does, there is no big deal in it.

13 Likes

Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 6:31pm On Mar 08, 2015
Genevieve.... I love that Damsel tho embarassed

1 Like

Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by tdayof(m): 6:31pm On Mar 08, 2015
Eeewww
Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
and this hit FP...... am sure mod must be sleeping

2 Likes

Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
I don't think I'd care
Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by fejikudz(m): 6:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
i'll be like tonto dike 'how far na, i hear say s.eun give you belle.. na true??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by GodMode: 6:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
Anyone can say sh:it... All this NL posts are becoming sickening.
Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by chelseabmw(m): 6:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
Mine should be Nicki minaj or amber rose...........Amen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by misterchris(m): 6:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
and so
Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by HARDDON: 6:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
And who do u think I am op?

A truckpusher?

Just click off, n dail d right line, ain't got time to dally

1 Like

Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by garlicrey(m): 6:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
i go quick drop freestyle for am if na rapper

2 Likes

Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by MARKone(m): 6:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
I will scream Scam, and cut the line.

Nigerians too mush grin

3 Likes

Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by Wuuworld(m): 6:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
Believe me,some people will start forging numbers and dial right now....Welcome to Naija where everything is possible

2 Likes

Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by holyokoto(m): 6:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
And so? Will that earn you anything??
Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by sulmeza(m): 6:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
Lol..'oh,sori...i must hav dialed a wrng numba'..simple
Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by goshen26: 6:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
and so?
Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by freshness2020: 6:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
And so ?
...na them hold ticket to heavens gate?
Mtcheeew..
Me sef na celebrity on my own!

1 Like

Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
I'd be like choke on this cock u bastard.... *click*
Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by ichidodo: 6:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
Fi dat happen fi wi...wi ago blackout pon de celebrity like ah dis..."Hallo?? Disya Amber Rose?? mi tink yu gwan bi ma boopsie ca mi lub yu bery much,ya no...wha?...Feget wha dem babylon a tink o wha dem ah say,specially, Wiz khalifa, mi forward backup inna im camp an mash it up.Im nu badder yu no more,c'm hia an show mi ya durty whine pon mi fiyah hose...boom!"

1 Like

Re: Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. by dridowu: 6:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
Happy Sunday Folks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bukola Adeeyo Gets ₦1 Million Birthday Gift From Anonymous (Photo) / Jay-Z, Beyonce Lose Trademark Battle For 'Blue Ivy' Name / Oge Okoye’s Look For The Amvcas Nominees Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.